Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Baby is no longer the most disliked video on Youtube.
Page 1 of 1
Baby is no longer the most disliked video on Youtube.
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#1 Posted: 14:04:08 13/12/2018 | Topic Creator
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/..._YouTube_videos

Youtube Rewind 2018 has now surpassed Justin Beiber's cult classic masterpiece Baby as the most disliked, amassing a total of over ten million dislikes. Congratulations Youtube! You ****ed up. Especially considering the video only came out a week ago, even I'm surprised.
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#2 Posted: 14:46:35 13/12/2018
I'm not surprised tbh
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#3 Posted: 15:01:13 13/12/2018
All because YouTube didn't include toxic deadweights Logan Paul and PewDiePie, the latter who recently promoted hate groups and right-wing propagandist Ben Shapiro to children.

Guess we know what the majority of YouTube-consumers want...

[User Posted Image]
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
#4 Posted: 16:22:20 13/12/2018 | Topic Creator
Personally watching Ben Shapiro curbstomp libtards for the entire video would have been an improvement for me.
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#5 Posted: 16:23:25 13/12/2018
I would have rather listened to 5 minutes of constant fart noises than whatever the hell it was I witnessed
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3859
#6 Posted: 17:10:38 13/12/2018
Meh. I've never been a fan of the YouTube Rewind anyway. I only really watch small channels (outside of the Game Theorists, but I haven't been watching them too much recently. I'm kind of irritated at MatPat for repeatedly using the wrong pronouns for Kris in his Deltarune theories. Plus, in my opinion, theories can get in the way of enjoying a story/game, so I don't really take their ideas super seriously. I mostly use YouTube as background noise for whatever I'm doing...), so none of them are ever in it.
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#7 Posted: 18:05:07 13/12/2018
Quote: StevemacQ
All because YouTube didn't include toxic deadweights Logan Paul and PewDiePie, the latter who recently promoted hate groups and right-wing propagandist Ben Shapiro to children.

[User Posted Image]

Or you know, it sucked

I haven't seen it, but someone said there was a bunch of people dancing in the forest from you know what
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#8 Posted: 18:17:15 13/12/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: King-Pen Krazy

[User Posted Image]

Or you know, it sucked

I haven't seen it, but someone said there was a bunch of people dancing in the forest from you know what

Aokigahara? If they tried to reference that in the video then there's certainly no excuse for not including "toxic deadweights". Also it means they ****ed up even harder than I previously thought. Apparently it's the Fortnite dance as well btw.
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3859
#9 Posted: 18:24:55 13/12/2018

[User Posted Image]

Since more and more people are using YouTube, what constitutes as popular content has been watered down. When you group a lot of people together, the choices they make as a whole are dumb and indecisive because humans don't really have a very good hive-mind. I'm assuming YouTube sort of works that way; videos with more views get promoted more by the algorithm. Makes sense to me that YouTube would start reflecting that with and increase in the popularity of vapid content.
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#10 Posted: 20:06:52 13/12/2018
i heard they let logan paul in, even after the whole suicide forest thing? that tells me that they never cared about people, only about the numbers that people produce. then again they're a big buisness so i don't really expect a whole lot of compassion from them imo

i havent seen the video myself so i dont know if hes actually in it or not.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#11 Posted: 20:16:50 13/12/2018

[User Posted Image]

Or... you know, it's because the video itself is a dumpster fire.

and "pewdiepie promotes hate groups," lmao good one

Quote: parisruelz12
i heard they let logan paul in, even after the whole suicide forest thing? that tells me that they never cared about people, only about the numbers that people produce. then again they're a big buisness so i don't really expect a whole lot of compassion from them imo

Neither of the Paul brothers are in it this year.
---
Cool cool.
#12 Posted: 20:17:32 13/12/2018 | Topic Creator

I don't think so. Although I'd actually prefer if he were in it because at least he's someone people actually recognize (even if not for a good thing) and was quite prominent throughout 2018. Out of all the people I've heard to be in the video Will Smith is the only person I recognize and I'm pretty sure he isn't a Youtuber.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#13 Posted: 20:23:33 13/12/2018
Quote: Buchi

I don't think so. Although I'd actually prefer if he were in it because at least he's someone people actually recognize (even if not for a good thing) and was quite prominent throughout 2018. Out of all the people I've heard to be in the video Will Smith is the only person I recognize and I'm pretty sure he isn't a Youtuber.

Will Smith actually does have a YouTube channel thats actually decently active. He's got like, 3 million subscribers too.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#14 Posted: 20:24:23 13/12/2018
The only ones I actually recognized(and by that I mean actually cared to recognize) were
-Will Smith because who the hell wouldn't
-Ninja even though he has nothing to do with YT
-Safiya Nygaard because she's the only actual YouTuber that I recognize from the trending tab that's actually a traditional YouTube channel
-Markiplier
-Rosanna Pansino
-Casey Neistat

Everyone else is "literally who" or their content is just generally garbage

also

---
Cool cool.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:25:56 13/12/2018 by pankakesparx456
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#15 Posted: 22:50:46 13/12/2018
i couldnt get through the whole video. 90% of it was SJW preaching that nobody cares about. it's supposed to be fun not political.
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5724
#16 Posted: 23:23:59 13/12/2018
why do they manage to turn everything into a political message? just leave it as a YouTube tradition meant to celebrate the CREATORS work throughout the year, plus the popular memes and music of the year. like okay, let's include a viner who hasn't uploaded in nine months, a twitch streamer, radio show hosts and celebrities who weren't manifested from the platform itself instead.

also can we please just cancel lily singh already?

not to mention how unethical and ****ty they treat their own creators.
[User Posted Image]
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#17 Posted: 23:31:51 13/12/2018
So yeah, it sucked.

Honestly, I'm going to disagree with everyone and say the sociopolitical message is what could've saved it for me (had it not been awfully acted with some of the most cringey dialogue I've ever heard in my life).

Then again, if it were up to me, literally everything would be political. So take my opinion with a pound of salt.

EDIT: I still don't know why Will Smith was in it.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:39:17 13/12/2018 by Metallo
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#18 Posted: 01:23:22 14/12/2018
the people came together to accomplish one goal

and they did it.
exefile Yellow Sparx Gems: 1783
#19 Posted: 08:56:35 14/12/2018
If I could control rewind I would want, FORTNITE
-Said nobody ever
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
#20 Posted: 17:53:36 15/12/2018
the only thing i even recognised was fortnite and bongo cat....am i out of touch?
---
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#21 Posted: 19:49:26 15/12/2018
the only thing i even recognised was fortnite and bongo cat....am i out of touch?

I barely recognized Fortnite myself.

I think it's moreso YouTube being out of touch.
#22 Posted: 22:51:29 15/12/2018
it's youtube being the bad
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10125
#23 Posted: 00:36:38 16/12/2018
And this is worthy news because of what?
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#24 Posted: 01:16:52 16/12/2018

no, it’s the kids who are wrong
---
Soon.
#25 Posted: 03:16:25 16/12/2018
the people have spoken
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#26 Posted: 12:29:07 16/12/2018

[User Posted Image]

lmao everybody laugh at this loser
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5337
#27 Posted: 16:28:54 19/12/2018
I can't even tell what this video is supposed to be about.
---
Boop me if you see this.
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#28 Posted: 17:27:01 19/12/2018
I love how people were going back and undisliking Baby so that YouTube Rewind could be most disliked.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#29 Posted: 17:46:57 19/12/2018 | Topic Creator
Calling it now: next year everyone will undislike Rewind 2018 so Rewind 2019 will be the most disliked instead.
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#30 Posted: 17:53:40 19/12/2018
Quote: Buchi
Calling it now: next year everyone will undislike Rewind 2018 so Rewind 2019 will be the most disliked instead.

Ooh, the plot thickens!
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#31 Posted: 21:30:56 19/12/2018
i wonder if they're going to change the way they do rewinds. knowing youtube, probably not
---
#32 Posted: 05:12:03 20/12/2018
Quote: Metallo

Honestly, I'm going to disagree with everyone and say the sociopolitical message is what could've saved it for me (had it not been awfully acted with some of the most cringey dialogue I've ever heard in my life).

N P C
P
C
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5724
#33 Posted: 09:40:04 20/12/2018
i wonder if they're going to change the way they do rewinds. knowing youtube, probably not

i wonder if this is a wake up call?

considering it's kinda embarrassing to have the most disliked video on youtube be by youtube themselves.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me