Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Anime is Communist Propaganda Spread by the Illuminati to Corrupt the Macrocosm
Page 1 of 1
Anime is Communist Propaganda Spread by the Illuminati to Corrupt the Macrocosm
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#1 Posted: 17:44:20 05/12/2018 | Topic Creator
Anime is Communist Propaganda Spread by the Illuminati to Corrupt the Macrocosm of Society

Rise up weebs!!

Just earlier this morning I was browsing lewds of my favourite waifu Nishikino Maki when suddenly I came across something absolutely horrifying that shocked me to the core and gave me nightmares even though I was already awake and therefore theoretically incapable of having a nightmare. It was fanart of Maki dressed in full communism costume with a Soviet flag flying proudly in the background. I was disgusted, and in that moment I had an epiphany. The stars and planets had perfectly aligned for this moment. It all came clear to me within this particular moment, and it was as if the truth was written in front of me in white with a black outline:

"Anime... was a mistake."

Suddenly I knew. Maki's glorious tsundere attitude as she shied away in embarrassment, the sheer popularity of anime in media, the Soviet flag mocking me with its presence. It was all a lie! Anime had never been an escape from the normie masses, it had all been rigged from the start! The Illuminati planned this to promote a sense of wellbeing and freedom amongst us. As someone who takes great pride in stuffing my face with Doritos and metaphorically drowning myself with MTN Dew I find it insulting that such a famous culture has been used as a tool for bringing down capitalism this whole time!

I furiously rose from my seat. Luckily since I am the rare second kind of neckbeard who is instead underweight this was not too difficult for me and I moved swiftly with ease. First over to be display cabinet where I keep all my anime figurines, I toppled it over whilst screaming like Tarzan. I then proceeded to unsheathe my katana to cleanly cut one of the figures in half (it was one of Saber in a suggestive position) before realising that my katana was also Japanese. I proceeded to headbutt the katana but instead almost cut my head open, luckily my skull is really thick so I survived whilst my katana shattered into tiny little pieces. After this I simply half-assedly rampaged around the room destroying everything in my path.

This was it. The revolution has begun, weebs.

Follow in my footsteps and ensure that all anime is destroyed. For America or for whatever country you hail from, destroy all anime to ensure the communism cannot spread any further. I will begin by defecating upon the ruins of my anime collection then at precisely 9am this Friday we must go to our local bookstores and burn the manga sections. We march at dawn. Once the manga is destroyed, we will march onwards to the very heart of the beast, Japan itself. I will hijack a boat to take us then. Upon our arrival, we will impose our strict capitalism rules upon them to ensure no anime ever sees the light of day again.

Then maybe we'll kill the Illuminati after that so they can't spread anymore propaganda.

bottom text

DON'T FORGET TO LIKE COMMENT SUBSCRIBE - NEXT TIME ON BUCHI DESTROYS CONSPIRACIES WITH COLD HARD CAPITALISM "Free to Play was Cyberterrorism Advocated by Apple to Demoralize the Proud American Youth"
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me