Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
5 OVERRATED topics
exefile Yellow Sparx Gems: 1783
#1 Posted: 07:06:51 04/12/2018 | Topic Creator
Hello there young fellow, welcome to darkSpyro, the place where people think they're funny even though they're not (ME).
The "Stuff and Nonsense" board (Spam Central for the OG's) is a place where people do things for attention (ME AGAIN).
There are some topics that are OVERRATED and they're not actually funny, the whole point of this topic is to start an argument, so I hope one of your favorite topics is on here!
List is in no particular order.
(Also a joke list I don't want to come off as an asshole except for #1 that's not a joke)

JStar Gnorced!?
2 users were gnorced for no reason for 2 minutes, you know I could make it look like they're both gnorced again in 1 minute while nobody is online (which is every night).
You know dark places a tracking device on you when you make an account right? He could have seen them possibly talking about him behind his back, he's a fragile creature you know.

Dumb ways to skylander
This was supposed to be funny apparently? I stopped reading before I finished the first line, how many of you actually read the whole thing? At least he put a capital letter at the start, that's more than I can say for some people.
Also he said his password and people hacked into his account, ok here's my password then, it's fedelio.

If Wolf gets confirmed for Smash 4
I'm very iffy with dick jokes, they aren't funny (unless it's NSP), sounds pretty painful actually, I really didn't want to read that, at least it didn't happen (I have PTSD of genital abuse after the big big guy fight in Conker)
The replies from Mesu were kinda funny though.

Personal Thoughts
This has more posts than any other page on the forum, why? Everyone is so emotional these days, all we do is complain and complain, maybe once on every page is there is someone who's happy but really, who cares? Keep that to yourself don't try to ruin my life it's perfection. If you're stressed you probably deserve it let's be real.

5 darkSpyro users who've SWORN!
More than 10 posts? I swear this kid should consider abusing himself because he deserves every hit that comes to him for ripping of lucidityy who ripped off best trends. It's not even that funny, people only looked at it to see if they were on the list. Then because he has no redeeming qualities he milked the joke 2 other times. It makes me happy to know that this kid will be dead one day.

Do you hate me now?
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:54:29 04/12/2018 by exefile
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5724
#2 Posted: 07:35:40 04/12/2018
bro you put the wrong link for the last spoiler
#3 Posted: 08:55:06 04/12/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: whirlwind fan
bro you put the wrong link for the last spoiler

WOw smart I didn't see that because I'm blind
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12083
#4 Posted: 14:12:54 04/12/2018
wow, another great video from WatchMojo
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#5 Posted: 15:10:02 04/12/2018
Quote: Carmelita Fox
wow, another great video from WatchMojo

10/10 list
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#6 Posted: 19:40:37 04/12/2018
Quote: exefile
Personal Thoughts
This has more posts than any other page on the forum, why? Everyone is so emotional these days, all we do is complain and complain, maybe once on every page is there is someone who's happy but really, who cares? Keep that to yourself don't try to ruin my life it's perfection. If you're stressed you probably deserve it let's be real.

youre not wrong
#7 Posted: 19:53:03 04/12/2018
dumb ways to die is literally 80% competing over who gets the last page, 19% "hacking" and 1% actually talking about the song
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#8 Posted: 20:06:49 04/12/2018
By the way since Wolf is technically confirmed for Smash does this mean I can watch Mesu blow his dick off now?
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#9 Posted: 00:40:29 05/12/2018
Quote: exefile
Hello there young fellow, welcome to darkSpyro, the place where people think they're funny even though they're not (ME).
The "Stuff and Nonsense" board (Spam Central for the OG's) is a place where people do things for attention (ME AGAIN).
There are some topics that are OVERRATED and they're not actually funny, the whole point of this topic is to start an argument, so I hope one of your favorite topics is on here!
List is in no particular order.
(Also a joke list I don't want to come off as an asshole except for #1 that's not a joke)

JStar Gnorced!?
2 users were gnorced for no reason for 2 minutes, you know I could make it look like they're both gnorced again in 1 minute while nobody is online (which is every night).
You know dark places a tracking device on you when you make an account right? He could have seen them possibly talking about him behind his back, he's a fragile creature you know.

you will NEVER DARE to disrespect the golden topic in my living presence in this forum EVER AGAIN. i am IMMORTAL and i shall smite you
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#10 Posted: 06:07:17 05/12/2018
Quote: Buchi
By the way since Wolf is technically confirmed for Smash does this mean I can watch Mesu blow his dick off now?

i texted him on discord about it and he's saying he doesn't have the nerf gun anymore pfft
#11 Posted: 09:45:45 05/12/2018 | Topic Creator
More list ideas:
5 underrated users
5 best gay users
5 best sticky topics
15291 unbanned accounts
5 users who are weebs
5 ds quotes that will change your life
5 topics 00.01% of people will understand
1 user that still posts even though nobody likes them

Quote: Jaggedstar
you will NEVER DARE to disrespect the golden topic in my living presence in this forum EVER AGAIN. i am IMMORTAL and i shall smite you

A boy can only dream
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me