Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Smash Ultimate DLC Leaks! REAL NOT CLICKBAIT
Page 1 of 1
Smash Ultimate DLC Leaks! REAL NOT CLICKBAIT
exefile Yellow Sparx Gems: 1783
#1 Posted: 07:03:16 01/12/2018 | Topic Creator
Smash Ultimate is getting DLC! Want to know who it will be? Check out these REAL leaks!

1st Leak, fighter found in battle!

Geno was found in the middle of a fight in #SuperSmashBrosUltimate!
We can't see his attacks from the pictures, but he's certanily there! He'll be DLC because he's not in the main roster which has been confirmed to be completed.
(I put arrows incase you missed it)[User Posted Image]

2nd Leak, fighter on the character roster!
Banjo Kazooie is on the roster as you can see here! He fits right in! This is definitely the correct roster because the characters are supposed to be sorted by franchise not order of appearance!
(I circled it so you can see it)[User Posted Image]

3rd Leak, Fighter confirmed!
I mean, how do I even say this is fake? There is too much evidence on this one page.[User Posted Image]

I hope you're exited for these characters! If you find any real leaks yourself, post them here!
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#2 Posted: 14:31:28 01/12/2018
THOS BEE SOM MASSIV LEAK MA DUD
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
KrystalLBX Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#3 Posted: 17:27:19 01/12/2018
Intentionally fake leaks
my favorite
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Currently dating someone
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#4 Posted: 00:03:07 02/12/2018
[User Posted Image]

- - -
#5 Posted: 12:13:41 22/06/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: KrystalLBX
Intentionally fake leaks
my favorite

"Intentionally fake"?
Banjo's been confirmed for months now, my source is extremely credible and says that Geno and Banana Dee will be confirmed on the 19th!
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
KrystalLBX Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#6 Posted: 14:38:09 22/06/2019
Quote: exefile
Intentionally fake leaks
my favorite

"Intentionally fake"?
Banjo's been confirmed for months now, my source is extremely credible and says that Geno and Banana Dee will be confirmed on the 19th!

BANJO WAS REVEALED AT E3, HE HASNT BEEN CONFIRMED FOR MONTHS, ONLY 11 DAYS
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Currently dating someone
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#7 Posted: 02:53:26 23/06/2019
Quote: exefile
Intentionally fake leaks
my favorite

"Intentionally fake"?

[User Posted Image]
- - -
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#8 Posted: 05:40:23 23/06/2019
This is the wrong artwork for Banjo, what's your explanation mister???
---
Bruh
#9 Posted: 12:47:55 23/06/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: Crash10
This is the wrong artwork for Banjo, what's your explanation mister???

That's his alt costume that has a slightly darker shade of brown, my source wouldn't lie to me.

Have you played Nuts and Bolts? Proof
[User Posted Image]
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#10 Posted: 14:01:48 23/06/2019
Do you have a muscular disorder or something? Because that handwriting is unacceptable if you don't have a legitimate medical excuse.
---
Boop me if you see this.
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#11 Posted: 22:11:54 23/06/2019
I beg your pardon, you little worm! I have a Harvard AND Oxford degree, and I have a radio show heard every day by over half a million listeners in the Pacific Northwest and parts of Canada. I am a member of every exclusive club in this entire town. I drive a BMW, and I collect African art. Well, suddenly you don't look so good, sister! If I were using the tunneling electron microscope right now, I still wouldn't be able to locate my interest in your problem. You wouldn't know my dosha if you fell over it. You are here on my recommendation--you may consider it withdrawn. You will not knock the bowler off this head, and nobody corrects my French pronunciation, you son of a...! I won't top it, I will DOUBLE it! And you will rue the day! Perhaps what you need is an etiquette lesson. I know where your office is too. And I know where you live, and I'll track you down. And if it's war you want, it's war you'll get. I am pro-opera and I vote, and would sooner attend a hoedown. What do you want? Another staring contest I suppose? Well, you picked the wrong day for that, boy-o! Because we're guys! And that's what guys do! I am leaving all sorts of bodies in my wake today. I will leave you now taking solace in the certain knowledge that in time, you will join all tyrants on the ash-heap of history! Check AND mate.
#12 Posted: 02:06:20 24/06/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: Muffin Man
Do you have a muscular disorder or something? Because that handwriting is unacceptable if you don't have a legitimate medical excuse.

Does a trackpad count as a medical excuse?
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me