Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > DS Fanfic episode 4: Black Friday
Page 1 of 1
DS Fanfic episode 4: Black Friday
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#1 Posted: 22:20:52 28/11/2018 | Topic Creator
(In the kitchen)

Aquaris: Hey, have any of you guys seen my....*gentle sigh*...Janitor hat? I'm starting my job tonight and I'm gonna obviously need it.

Bolt: Oh, you're starting your job today too? Cool! And, no, sorry I haven't seen it, haha.

Aquaris: Ah, I mean I'm sure it's somewhere and I got all day to look for it, shouldn't be to fa-

HIHD: WRESTLE MANIA TWENTY EIGHTEEN!!

*HIHD jumps from a cabinet, and body slams Aquaris*

HIHD: YOU'VE BEEN WREAKED LITTLE MAN! NO ONE CAN DEFEAT WRESTLING CHAMPION OF THE WORLD, HELL HOUND! AROOOOOOOOOO! Also, here's your Janitor hat. Ruby was sleeping on it, hope that's ok.

Aquaris, in pain: Y'know, as long as I have it, it's OK. Also your knee in directly in my chest....if you could...

HIHD: Oh yeah, sure. *HIHD gets off Aquaris*.

Toynerd: Hey guys! What's up with you all today?

HIHD: Bolt, and Aquaris are starting their jobs today! Sess, Zap, and I are gonna go to the mall for Black Friday shopping! Probably see a movie too! You can come if you'd like! Won't be until tonight, though.

Toynerd: Might as well, I know the mall has a Smash demo, I can enjoy myself with that. I see you got that Incineroar blood in you today too!

HIHD:.....I mean, yeah, that's probably what influenced it, not gonna lie. Just woke up, and though, I'm gonna wrestle crap today.

Toynerd: Cool, cool.

HIHD: Anyway, I'm gonna go outside and practice movies, probably on Kardonis.

Aquaris: But he's got his own yard.

HIHD: I said I was going outside, not going into our backyard, lol. I'm bringing the dogs too, all of them. Let's go crew! *All dogs follow HIHD, each of which are wearing Hell Hound paraphernalia*

Bolt: Aaaaanyway, I'll see you all later! Gotta get going to Flyingseal and Vespi's bakery, the boss asked me to bring 2 dozen muffins, he must be having a party! Should be fun! Bye you two! And good luck, Aquaris!

Aquaris: See ya! Good Luck!

Toynerd: Hey, uh Bolt.

Bolt: Yeah, Toynerd?

Toynerd: Uh....b-b-best of luck!

*Sess is walking down the stairs* Sess: Good luck Bolt! We'll see you later tonight!

Bolt: Bye Sess!

Sess: Alright, do we have eggs, or has Zap been taking them all and incubating them again?

Zap: It's call saving, you child murderer.

Sess: They're eggs, they're technically not alive yet!

Zap: THE SOUL STARTS RIGHT FROM WHEN THE EGG LEAVES THE CLOACA! IT'S JUST AS MUCH A CHICKEN LIFE AN HENRIETTA'S!

Sess: I'm not even gonna start that conversation, I'm out. *Sess grabs 2 bags of poptarts and leaves the room*

end of part 1.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#2 Posted: 22:44:38 28/11/2018 | Topic Creator
Kardonis, sitting on his bench: Ah, what a gorgeous Autumn day. The weather is perfectly sunny, with just a few clouds to balance it out, the sky's blue is the best I've seen, makes me wish I could fly, but I'll get dreams be dreams.

HIHD: DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS JUST BE DREAMS, KARDONIS! AAAAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Kardonis: Oh God.

HIHD: I WILL HELP YOU SOAR! *HIHD jumps 50 feet into the air* AAAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Kardonis: What....the....hell?!

HIHD: WRESTLE MANIAAAAAAAAA TWENTY EIGHTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEN! AAAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*HIHD drops an high speed, lands on the opposite side of the bench and launches Kardonis into the air*

Kardonis: UUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH!

HIHD: You have no idea how high you can fly, Kardonis! Never stop soaring! Boy howdy, he's going really high.....oops.

*Cut to Bolt entering the bakery*

Bolt: Hey you two! I'm here to pick up my Muffin Order!

Flyingseal: Ah, perfect! We're just about finished! First day on the new job, huh? You must be excited!

Bolt: I am! Albeit nervous too! I'm not sure what he has in store for me today.

Flyingseal: Ahh, don't worry too much! I'm sure you'll do fine!

Vespi: Hey Bolt, your muffins are ready!

Bolt: Ah, yay! Thank you!

Vespi: Good luck today and tell us how it goes!

Bolt: I will! Thank you both so much! Have a good day!

Vespi and Flyingseal; Good luck!

*Bolt heads to, and arrives at work*

Bolt: Hello? It's Bolt!

Muffinman: Ahhh, Bolt! Come on in! I see you brought my muffins! Good work!

*muffinman takes out a muffin and eats it*

Muffinman: Mmmm, chocolate! My favorite! Anyway, feel free to do as you like, you're main job is done for today.

Bolt: R-really? No teaching kids, or making some sort of art for another company?

Muffinman: Oh yeah, we do do that. Uh, yeah that's right! I forgot, haha. We're actually making a large poster for an Animal Hospital, think you can manage?

Bolt: Absolutely! I love animals! Drawing them is a passion!

Muffinman: Alright, good, leave me to my muffins and get started!

Bolt: Understood!

*Bolt leaves her room, and beings to art is the **** up*

*Muffinman grabs another muffin*: Mmmmm, oatmeal, my favorite!

end of part 2
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:47:49 28/11/2018 by HeyitsHotDog
#3 Posted: 23:22:43 28/11/2018 | Topic Creator
Later in the day, in the evening:

Sess: HIHD, Zap, let's get going!

*HIHD comes down in a Spider-Man costume (Insomnaic's design), sans a mask*

Sess: Ooooo, no more Hell Hound, huh?

HIHD: Nope! I'm all about Spider-Man now! Costume is a bit tight, but that's ideal. As long as my boys aren't uncomfortable.

Sess: That's fine by me! Much more fitting for you. How bout you walk in front of me?

Toynerd: Okay I'm ready! Zap's just getting Henrietta in bed for the night. Should be down soon.

Zap, in his room: Good night my sweet chicken. I'll see you when I get back *Zap pecks her on the head, and the comes down stairs, in a serene mood*

Zap: Let's get going.

*everyone gets in HIHD's car and they arrive at the mall's parking garage*

HIHD: Oh crap, we're gonna have to deal with parking.

Zap: Pfft, not while I'm here.

*Zap gets out of the car, stares at a couple getting out of theirs*

Zap:......................WAAAALALALALALALALALLALALALALALALALA! *Zap chases them, yelling and waving his arms into the air.*

Boyfriend: Oh my god! He's a manic! We gotta get out of here! Hurry, Laura! Hurry!

Girlfriend: Oh Thank God, I don't wanna deal with the crowds.

*Boyfrriend jolts to the car, and starts in up near instantly, while girlfriend casually walks o the car, gets in and they drive off.*

HIHD: Wow....that's not something I expected, but happy it happened.

Sess: Same here, honestly. My respect has grown for him.

*the gang gets into the mall and split up*

Toynerd: I'm gonna go to the Smash demo and try out another character or two. Gotta get prepared for Dec. 7th!

HIHD: I'm going to the Disney Store for Spider-Man toys.

Zap: I need to find something for Henrietta for Christmas......something that will make her world.

Sess: I actually need to find something for all of you....even Zap, for the holiday. We'll see all of each other soon.

*Cut to Aquaris with ProjectUnnamed*

Aquaris: So, uh, my first night on the job. What are we gonna do?

Project: Nothing too complicated. We'll get an Central Park for the night, cleaning as much as we can. It's a good, calming place to start.

*both begin to sweep the park grounds*

Project: Y'know, I'm surprised you took this job. You don't seem like a small (yet surprisingly well paying) job type. I look at you can see a big picture kinda guy. May I ask what your goal career is?

Aquaris: Well, anything in the entertainment industry, actually. I think my friend HIHD actually is already do it such, but he keeps it private what exactly he does. I should talk to him about it soon.

Project: I'd encourage it, but I do ALSO encourage you to give this job a try. By no means do you need to keep it, but this job'll help you in many, many ways.

Aquaris: I think I will. It's actually relaxing. Gives me time to think, plan, and just.....recompose. Thank you for taking me up.

Project: Absolutely. Always willing to help.

*cut back to HIHD, arriving at the Disney Store*

ATTENTION EVERYONE! I NEED ALL OF YOU TO HAUL YOUR ASSES OUT OF MY WAY TO I CAN GET TO THE SPIDER-MAN MERCH!

Disney Store girl: Hello~, do you need help with anything?

*HIHD points to this chest*

HIHD: Atleast one of every Spider-Man thing you have must be within my possession (after purchasing it) in the next ten minutes! ALSO STITCH!

*girl is still staring at HIHD chest, not responding*

HIHD: W-w-w-w HELLO? this is urgent!.......

*HIHD claps loudly, and snaps her out*

Disney store girl: Haha, oh my gosh, I'm so sorry *she blushes*. So, Spider-Man stuff, right this way.

*Disney store girl leads him to Spider-Man stuff.

end of part 3
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:54:34 28/11/2018 by HeyitsHotDog
#4 Posted: 00:02:00 29/11/2018 | Topic Creator
*zap walks in to a Jewlery Store*

Zap: Hello?

KPK: Yes, hello Zap.

Zap: You're working here now?

KPK: Mhm. They needed people who knew about diamonds, and I thought how hard could it be to know about a bunch of shiny rocks? I''ve got this.

Zap: Well.....that's cringey but OK. Do you know the best diamond for a girl who deserves the best in the world?

KPK: I don't know, they all look the same to me. Just choose one and I'll sell it to you.

*Zap grabs the largest diamond they have (which is $1,500).*

Zap: I'll take this. She'll love it.

KPK: I mean, I guess she would. Most people like diamonds. But i dont get why people do. That'll be $25.

*Zap pays for the diamond and scoots out of the store*

Toynerd; Alright, alright, alright! My turn! I'll choose K. Rool this time

*game begins, and all other players play a game of Volleyball with K. Rool as the ball, causing Toynerd to be the first out, after that, the best Smash ultimate demo commences*

Nintendo Demo Rep: Alright guys, great game, some of the best I've seen congrats to all y'all....except you, kid. You sucked.

Toynerd: Wow, thanks for the blow to the ego....

*cut to Sess, genuinely putting thought in what he wants to get his friends.*

Sess: Oh, Vespi's gonna love this. and Aquaris'll like this, hopefully enough. I got of few weeks, so I'll buy gifts for rest of them as I go. That's a good way to save on money. This is a good night. Might be crazy, but a good night none the less.

*everyone heads back to the entrance, minus HIHD*

Disney Store Girl: OK, so that'll be $541.. Would you like to donate to our supported Holiday Charity?

HIHD: Oh you ****in bet I do! $200 PLEASE!

Disney Store Girl: Oh, hehe, how heroic~

*Disney Store girl slips in the receipt and a small note*

HIHD: Thank you very much and Happy holidays!

Disney Store Girl: You're welcome, and happy holidays to you~.

*HIHD meets up with his friends, and they get into the car to drive home, after a peaceful drive, they arrive*

HIHD: Wooo, what a day! *hihd looks through his disney bag, takes out all his spider-man (and also Stitch merch), he notices the note* The hell?

Toynerd: What is it?

HIHD: I think it's a phone number? Pffft, not sure why I'd want that. *hihd tears it up and tosses it in the trash*

Toynerd: I doubt it would have lead to anything great anyway.

HIHD: Probably not.

*Bolt comes in, tired, yet in a bright mood*

Bolt: Hey everyone! Today was busy, yet really fun! I loved it!

HIHD: Niiiiice! Just in time for dinner, we brought home lots of Wendy's!

Bolt: Oh nice! I haven't eaten all day!

*everyone sits at the table and enjoys a dinner together*

Aquaris: Wow, we got over half of the park done in just two hours! This is great!

Project: You bet. When we finish this, we'll probably head home for the night.

Aquaris: Cool, cool.....and thanks for what you said earlier. Means a lot to me.

Project: You're welcome. Very much so.

end of episode 4!
---
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#5 Posted: 03:37:22 29/11/2018
Do I survive the fall? Am I still in orbit? Tune in to episode five! Apparently!
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3912
#6 Posted: 18:52:21 29/11/2018
This is too meta not to be true.
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#7 Posted: 19:29:26 29/11/2018
Oh my god Zap eggs aren't fertilised there's no babies in them!

BUT YAY IM WORKING ON ART FOR AN ANIMAL HOSPITAL YOU KNOW ME TOO WELL HIHD.
THANK YOU

( and thank you sess for buying us stuff im excited to see what you got cx )

And FlyingSeal and Vespi have a bakery yay!!!!!
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
cookieeater Gold Sparx Gems: 2495
#8 Posted: 05:55:23 30/11/2018
zap is my favorite
---
my fursona is a hot dog
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me