darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Spyro: Reignited Trilogy > The one song that I miss in Reignited
Page 1 of 1
The one song that I miss in Reignited
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#1 Posted: 19:32:02 28/11/2018 | Topic Creator
Anyone else? Hopefully they'll have it in the DLC? Maybe?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPOnak-ozjw
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:34:23 28/11/2018 by SuperSpyroFan
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#2 Posted: 19:41:14 28/11/2018
I absolutely agree.
They even had one remade version ready, for the early demos.

I was frankly expecting each game to have its own main them song played while selecting it in the menu, just like with the N. Sane Trilogy.

Would expect it more as part of a polishing update, though, rather than a DLC.
Even if it would be kinda cool to listen to it while playing a level, could take place in the first game’s title screen location which is never seen again (even though it’s probably a modified version of Magic Crafters or one of its realms, judging by the colors and settings).
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:47:10 28/11/2018 by Drek95
Clank Emerald Sparx Gems: 4275
#3 Posted: 20:13:28 28/11/2018
This track not being there surprised me. I wonder why they bothered remaking the track if they weren't going to use it? Maybe they originally did want to have the original main menus or something.
---
"*runs around like a headless gnorc*" ~Jaggedstar©
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#4 Posted: 20:37:37 28/11/2018 | Topic Creator
I have the PS1 demo disc of Spyro, and when you play through the Artisans' it plays the opening theme, also the credits play in Stone Hill, but I think the version is slightly different, I hear more instruments than in the full version. And there's also some dialogue changes like: (I'll leave awkward examples here)

Nestor: Thank you for releasing me! Free the dragons in the Artisan world, then seek out the balloonist. He'll transport you to the next world
Spyro: What about Gnasty Gnorc?
Nestor: That's all I can tell you

Just found a video of it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArTiFiAgYRs
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:45:31 28/11/2018 by SuperSpyroFan
Tsutori Green Sparx Gems: 301
#5 Posted: 04:58:02 29/11/2018
Was literally just thinking of this D : I remember getting so excited at the sitar in the remix they had for the demos... I'm guessing no one has been able to find this track at all in Reignited?
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#6 Posted: 10:20:32 29/11/2018
I was almost expecting it to played during the credits, but I guess it wouldn’t have been a proper remake without Mysty Bog’s theme remix. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3912
#7 Posted: 19:10:42 29/11/2018
Speaking of music, I don't think they reimplimented the songs that would play in Spyro 1 if you stayed in a level long enough. Makes sense if you consider they composed DYNAMIC music for Reignited, so the new songs aren't needed, but I'll miss that little touch from the good ol' PS1 days.
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me