Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
you FRICKEN FRICKS RUINED SPYRO
exefile Yellow Sparx Gems: 1783
#1 Posted: 08:02:27 16/11/2018 | Topic Creator
OKAY! THIS IS IT! THIS IS THE FINAL STRAW! I've had it with you FRICKEN trolls and you FRICKEN haters and all you STUPID Spyro fan fricks. YOU ARE THE GUYS, THAT RUINED SPYRO FOR EVERYONE! WHAT THE FRICK ARE YOU GUYS DOING? ASKING FOR THIS FRICKEN GARBAGE!
WHY DO WE NEED SPYRO THE DRAGON 6? WHY DO WE NEED THE LEGEND OF SPYRO 4? WHY DO WE NEED ANOTHER PAY TO WIN TITLE? WHY DO WE NEED A SPYRO ORANGE SEQUEL? YOU GUYS RUINED THE SPYRO FRANCHISE, ALL YOU FRICKEN FAN FRICKS AND YOUR FRICKEN FANTISIES SPEWED OUT AT YOU (what did he even say here?)
I'M TIRED OF ALL YOU FRICKS! I'M SO FRICKEN MAD I MEAN YOU GUYS HAVE OFFICIALLY MADE ME LOSE MY MARBLES!!
WHY CAN'T YOU GUYS JUST ASK FOR A 3D SPYRO TROLLEY GAME? THIS IS A NIGHTMARE!!! *carefully throws chair on the ground*

WHEN WILL YOU LEARN? WHEN WILL YOU LEARN THAT YOUR CONSEQUENCES HAVE ACTIONS?
YOU GUYS KEEP ASKING FOR SPYRO THE DRAGON 6 AND YOU'RE RUINING THE SPYRO SERIES? HASN'T HE ALREADY SUFFERED ENOUGH?
YOU GUYS HAVE OFFICIALLY RUINED EVERYTHING IN THE SPYRO SERIES, THE SPYRO SERIES IS DEAD BECAUSE OF THE FRICKEN FANBASE!
I WILL FOREVER HATE THE SPYRO FANBASE, THEY RUINED EVEYTHING! I HATE THE SPYRO FANBASE!

I. HATE. THEM! *slowly places basket on the floor.*
WHY DO WE NEED A SPYRO THE DRAGON 3? WHY DO WE NEED THAT? WHY? TELLL MMEEEEE TELLL MEEEE NOOOOOWWW GRRRRRR CURSE YOU SPYRO FRICKS

YEAH GIVE US SPYRO 6, GIVE US GEM HUNTING, GIVE US SIDE CHARACTERS THAT'S WHAT SPYRO'S ALL ABOUT HHHHUUUUUHH???
WE HAVE TO HAVE A PLATFORMING TITLE DON'T WE? WIDHEIFJEHUFIEJOHOIEB

and that day, shammyclassicspyrofan died because the spyro fanbase killed him, rip in the chat.
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#2 Posted: 08:26:40 16/11/2018
*voice squeak*
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#3 Posted: 14:37:33 16/11/2018
when will you learn
that your actions have consequences
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#4 Posted: 15:04:36 16/11/2018
LIKESPYROLIKESPYROLIKESPYROLIKESPYROLIKESPYRO

SPYROOOOOOOOOOOO
darkwolf Platinum Sparx Gems: 7072
#5 Posted: 17:42:03 16/11/2018
your caps lock is on
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#6 Posted: 18:37:30 16/11/2018
every action in this world will bare a consequence
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me