Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
how have i hurt you?
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1 Posted: 04:06:21 13/11/2018 | Topic Creator
enlighten my troubled mind.
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#2 Posted: 04:59:44 13/11/2018
smell
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
DeathOfADream Yellow Sparx Gems: 1510
#3 Posted: 05:15:52 13/11/2018
what is love
baby don’t hurt me
don’t hurt me
no more
---
”I am not everything you thought that I would be
But every story I have told is part of me.”
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#4 Posted: 00:59:23 14/11/2018
You haven't truly hurt me. But you have annoyed me. Irritated me. And I think you know why. But in case you don't, I'll lay it out for you.

Zap, you constantly belittle others for the smallest things. Believing video game rumors, acting weird around people, liking unpopular things - these are not valid reasons to shame people and I don't know how in the world you came to the conclusion that they are. Furthermore, as someone who was bullied by people like you for reasons like that, your behavior strikes a particular chord with me and makes me want to verbally clobber you. As silly as that sounds, please let it sink in that this is the reaction you stir up in some people. (And don't even get me started on your sorry ass opinions on social justice.)

No, actually, I think belittling is too soft a term - you take active pleasure in hurting these people. You're a little sadist. A bully. A fanged pariah, striking out at those who dare to take harmless, innocent joy in what contradicts your opinion. And I promise you that I'm not the only one who thinks so. Endlessly, you have treated so many others as if they're beneath you, and here you are weeping before us. You complain all the time about people jumping on you - I ask you, out of genuine curiosity, why are you surprised?

You have admitted in the past that you want to feel superior to people. You've even gone as far as to say that you perceive yourself as a god. You keep treasuring that one little stupid thing - what was it, some sort of fake game leak or something? - as proof of your validity. All of this is comically unhealthy. The fact that you refuse to admit this and instead opt to wallow in self-pity compounds it even further. You are miserable because you are drowning in your own delusions.

You have told yourself over and over that you're better than us, that we're just mean because we don't get you. We don't recognize your brilliance. You look in the pond, ignoring the world around you, admiring the warped reflection in the water, and now you've fallen in and you're drowning. You cannot blame us for that. You cannot blame anyone but yourself. Time and time again, we have tried to reach you, and time and time again, we have failed.

Now here you are, crying woe is me to the sky, expecting everyone to lay down their swords, hug you and wipe away your tears. And some of them will. But not me. I find it downright insulting that you've annoyed, irritated and hurt so many people, never once even attempting to apologize, or try for remorse, and here you stand throwing a pity party for yourself like you're the victim. You're not. You never were. You always were the predator, not the prey.

And unless this sinks in, you always will be.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:05:21 14/11/2018 by Metallo
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#5 Posted: 01:52:19 14/11/2018
Quote: Metallo
You haven't truly hurt me. But you have annoyed me. Irritated me. And I think you know why. But in case you don't, I'll lay it out for you.

Zap, you constantly belittle others for the smallest things. Believing video game rumors, acting weird around people, liking unpopular things - these are not valid reasons to shame people and I don't know how in the world you came to the conclusion that they are. Furthermore, as someone who was bullied by people like you for reasons like that, your behavior strikes a particular chord with me and makes me want to verbally clobber you. As silly as that sounds, please let it sink in that this is the reaction you stir up in some people. (And don't even get me started on your sorry ass opinions on social justice.)

No, actually, I think belittling is too soft a term - you take active pleasure in hurting these people. You're a little sadist. A bully. A fanged pariah, striking out at those who dare to take harmless, innocent joy in what contradicts your opinion. And I promise you that I'm not the only one who thinks so. Endlessly, you have treated so many others as if they're beneath you, and here you are weeping before us. You complain all the time about people jumping on you - I ask you, out of genuine curiosity, why are you surprised?

You have admitted in the past that you want to feel superior to people. You've even gone as far as to say that you perceive yourself as a god. You keep treasuring that one little stupid thing - what was it, some sort of fake game leak or something? - as proof of your validity. All of this is comically unhealthy. The fact that you refuse to admit this and instead opt to wallow in self-pity compounds it even further. You are miserable because you are drowning in your own delusions.

You have told yourself over and over that you're better than us, that we're just mean because we don't get you. We don't recognize your brilliance. You look in the pond, ignoring the world around you, admiring the warped reflection in the water, and now you've fallen in and you're drowning. You cannot blame us for that. You cannot blame anyone but yourself. Time and time again, we have tried to reach you, and time and time again, we have failed.

Now here you are, crying woe is me to the sky, expecting everyone to lay down their swords, hug you and wipe away your tears. And some of them will. But not me. I find it downright insulting that you've annoyed, irritated and hurt so many people, never once even attempting to apologize, or try for remorse, and here you stand throwing a pity party for yourself like you're the victim. You're not. You never were. You always were the predator, not the prey.

And unless this sinks in, you always will be.

^ real ****
Now, granted, you used to be one of the chillest people around, but I don’t know when that changed or why. You’re also still one of the greatest sources on the site for Pokémon codes when we cannot obtain them, and I thank you for that. You do have a lot of issues that need working through though, and I hope you take steps towards bettering yourself, because you have a lot of potential.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#6 Posted: 02:35:49 14/11/2018 | Topic Creator
well, thank you, i suppose.

i mean there are just some people i'll never change but i suppose i'll work on bettering myself.

not everything is black and white.

i am scapegoat
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me