Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
stan lee has passed away
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1 Posted: 19:00:58 12/11/2018 | Topic Creator
https://www.hollywoodreporter....s-legend-721450
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#2 Posted: 19:27:37 12/11/2018
If I ever visit New York, I want to visit him. His creations changed my life, and gave me things to hold onto when there was nothing else left. I need to thank him for that.

Stan Lee did so much for comic books as a medium, and even changed the face of popular culture as we know it. He started out as a kid at a tiny comics group, and ended up touching billions of people worldwide with his creations and stories. Wherever he is, I hope he’s looking back proud of everything he created. He inspired so many writers, artists, and everyday heroes who strive to do what’s right. The world lost a great man today, but he’ll go down in history.

RIP Stan, we’ll miss you.
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#3 Posted: 19:32:55 12/11/2018
The world has gotten a bit darker without Stan Lee.

May he rest in peace in the hands of God and may his legacy last forever.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#4 Posted: 20:14:33 12/11/2018
He had a very full life at 95 but I was still surprised to hear about his passing. I still think he is immortal and is hanging out on an island somewhere with David Bowie
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#5 Posted: 21:50:23 12/11/2018
This man is a storytelling visionary. It almost feels unreal that he's gone. He's had such a presence in the past decade that you almost feel like you know him. He'll be remembered forever as someone who sculpted modern culture as we know it. Rest well, Stan Lee.

Excelsior.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
KnightArtorias Emerald Sparx Gems: 3354
#6 Posted: 04:57:11 13/11/2018
Rest in Peace Stan the Man...I'm glad you lived long enough to see the Marvel family come back together again and your creations become the biggest film and cultural franchise of all time.

Excelsior!
---
"Caim? Caim...the one who calls to me...I cannot see. Where are you?"
~Angelus (Drakengard 2)
(Angelus x Caim OTP)
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6473
#7 Posted: 06:35:19 13/11/2018
Here is one of my favorite moments with Stan Lee in anything:

Posted just for you guys from my personal collection, here's photos of his very first story at Marvel, back when it was still called Timely Comics. This was from May 1941, before we entered WWII. This is his first time using the pen name, Stan Lee. Before this, he was known as Stan Leiber. The guys at Timely Comics needed to fill two pages and asked him if he could get them something really fast.

[User Posted Image]
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me