Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
darkSpyro ad *REAL 2081*
exefile Yellow Sparx Gems: 1783
#1 Posted: 06:37:51 09/11/2018 | Topic Creator
Hello there strange person on the internet! Do you like dragons?
DON'T ANSWER THAT IT WAS A RHETORICAL QUESTION!!!!
Well you've come to a place that may or may not be the right place!
But you may be wondering, "wat is deksporo?"
I don't know, but I DO know what darkspyrotm is!

When you come on you should make an account! Give yourself a snappy name like "IloveCynder1991" or "Spyrogameplayer420666" or even "****"! Remember, if you want to change your name, people will tell you that you can't but all you have to do is go here!
You can also get gems by doing stuff weekly or whatever, or get some here for free!

You can also talk to people by clicking on their name and posting on their guestbook, just remember, don't go on exefile's guestbook, it's bad for your health! Start making friends here, it's fun if you make a good impression! (unlike me)

dark52 will post updates about anything new Spyro related (Skylanders has sailed away), so check there often or you can check some of the game threads to talk about specific games! People are very good at making you feel at home when posting on the game threads! <--(It looks sarcastic it wasn't oops).

There is also a fandom section where talented fans will display their ideas, cool drawings and other stuff that I will never be capable of making!

Idle Chatter is a nice place to have discussions with other users as well and there is a Video Gaming topic where you can talk about other games! (One day Conker topic, one day...)

There is a small subsection where you can role play with other people and play forum games, but of course "it wasnt as good as de ollllllld dais"!

Finally there is that, "other" section... I'll warn you to stay out of there (because you're not in it right now), it can get pretty crazy, if you're lucky you might find some innocent fun, but exefile, he likes to do the unthinkable...
He. makes. you. RRRREEEEAAADDDD. alot.

Enjoy your stay here! It's not as bad as some make it out to be!
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:10:17 09/11/2018 by exefile
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me