Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > "Mystery" flavor candy (real flavor)
Page 1 of 1
"Mystery" flavor candy (real flavor)
KrystalLBX Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#1 Posted: 03:11:38 01/11/2018 | Topic Creator
There isn't a set flavor. Mystery flavor candy (like white air heads for example) are made using left over gloop from the batch they made. The left over gloop is then mixed and packaged into the mystery flavor candy.

So it's flavor?
Leftover flavor, with no food coloring added to keep it white.
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Currently dating someone
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#2 Posted: 03:15:00 01/11/2018
its lie flavored
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8923
#3 Posted: 03:50:56 01/11/2018
Not gonna lie, when I first heard of that, a part of me died inside. Like, this whole time I thought that figuring out what the "White Mystery" flavor was would be some grand revelation, but no, it's a flavor we already knew, just without its makeup.

Color me disappointed.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8067
#4 Posted: 14:51:57 02/11/2018
On a related note, I just learned that Skittles apparently all taste the same, but they have different scents and colors in order to trick the brain into thinking they're different. My life is a lie.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#5 Posted: 16:42:43 04/11/2018
If the above statement is true then I don't know if I can ever believe in anything ever again.
---
Boop me if you see this.
KrystalLBX Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#6 Posted: 17:24:40 04/11/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: ShadowMewX
On a related note, I just learned that Skittles apparently all taste the same, but they have different scents and colors in order to trick the brain into thinking they're different. My life is a lie.

Yep
the only real different ones are sour vs non sour

but only because of the sour stuff
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Currently dating someone
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#7 Posted: 18:00:45 04/11/2018

WAIT WHAT
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#8 Posted: 19:30:23 04/11/2018

my childhood just died a little reading that
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me