Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
DS fanfic: Halloween special!
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#1 Posted: 01:24:36 01/11/2018 | Topic Creator
Twas the night of Halloween, and HIHD was hosting a Halloween party for all his friends!

HIHD (In his Red Riot costume): OK guys! Everyone's gonna arrive soon! Get yer costumes on and be ready for A RAD, SPOOKTACULAR NIGHT

Toynerd (In his Star Lord costume, and setting up the last of the hanging ghosts): So, uh, HIHD, what do you have planned? And whose coming?

HIHD: Well, I got multiple TVs with a different movie showing. We got Hocus Pocus, Paranorman, Halloween, Addams Family Values, Storks, all 3 Hotel T films, and Scooby Doo on Zombie Island. For snacks, we got little weenies, big weenies, medium weenies, tons of candy (But no chocolate), blood (Fruit Punch), Gummy Eye Balls, candied apples, popcorn balls, a FrankenCake, Spookie Cookies (Courtesy of Flyingseal and Vespi), hamburgers, and other various fatty snacks. Not to mention I dyed the pool red so we can swim in blood and planned a lot of games for us!

Toynerd: Ah, nice, Sounds like we should all have a good time then! And whose coming?

HIHD: Pretty much everyone whose been in the fanfic so far and a coupla new faces.

*ding dong*

HIHD: Aaaaand here's our first Party goer!

*HIHD opens the door and is surprised to see.....*

HIHD: King Pen Krazy!? How did you get here? How did you know about my party?

KPK (in his Cuphead costume): Uhhh, trick or treat?

HIHD:..........Dahahaha, come on in you crazy kid!

*HIHD turns around and KPK rips a tracking device off his back*

HIHD: Duagh! What was that?

KPK: Musta been a ghost!

HIHD: Holy ****.

*Ding dong*

HIHD: Oh cool! More people! Outta the way, KPK!

*HIHD pushes KPK out of the way and hits his head on the coffee table. HIHD opens the door and greets a large group of guests*

HIHD: Aaaahh, hey Gaiamemories, 84skylanderdude, EmeraldZoroark, Terrafinn2299, Samius, Kardonis, ProjectUnnamed, Flyingseal, and Vespi! Welcome to my humble abode! HEY EVERYONE, GET OUT HERE NOW! GET READY!

Sess (In his Ganondorf costume): OK OK, I'm here. Let's get it started. Hey everyone! I'll tour you guys around and show you what's to do.

Aquaris (In a Jim Henson costume complete with a Kermit Puppet): Terrafinn, Samius? You guys are here? D-d-does Greeble know?

Samius (in normal clothing): Pffft, nah. But he will know later. Everytime we get home he sniffs us to make sure we weren't in another grocery store, which normally we won't do, but after the party we'll go to cover your ass.

Aquaris: Yeah, if you could, please.

Terrafinn (In her Assassin's Creed costume): Haha, of course! Now, show us around! Also, hi HIHD and KPK!

HIHD: Yo, waddup.

KPK: Humph, who says "yo". Greetings, Terrafinn AND Samius)

End of part 1
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#2 Posted: 02:03:41 01/11/2018 | Topic Creator
*Bolt, coming down the stairs in her Bianca costume*

Bolt: Hi everyone! Happy Halloween! Halloween isn't big back in Aus, so this is my first major exposure to it and I'm really liking it so far!

Toynerd: Duah! W-w-wow! Bolt, that's amazing! Huh. Best costume I've seen tonight.

HIHD: Oh, OK.

Bolt: Haha, thanks you Toynerd! I like yours as well!

Gaiamemories (In his Kamen Rider costume): Doh! Uh, hi Bolt! *Blushes* I like your costume. It's really pretty on you.

Bolt: D'awww, thank you Gaia *hugs* I like your costume too! It's very.....you!

Gaia: Duheh, ha, thanks you. *blush*

HIHD; VES-PIIIIIIIII! FLYING....SEEAAAAAAAAAAAL! Great to see you guys made it! How was the bakery today?

Flyingseal (In her Classic Bride of Frankenstein costume): CRAZY, oh man! So many people asking for very scary cakes, cookies and other goods! Was pretty fun though, not to mention, lotsa money!

Vespi (In her Female Corrin costume): Yeah, pretty nutty, but hey! We're here now! Excited to participate in your party! Which room is playing Paranorman?

HIHD: Main living room, right at the entrance! Enjoy! Don't forget the snacks!

Flyingseal: Haha, we won't!

84Skylanderdude (In his vampire costume): This is a great party, HIHD really knows how to host.

Emeraldzoroark (In a Sans costume): It *scares* me how good he is! It sends *shivers down my spine*. Right to my *bones*.

84: OK enough.

Emerald: Ahuh, ok, s-sorry. How bout we check the food?

84: Sure.

*the pair go to the food table*

84: Ah man, look at all this. Looks amazing.

Emerald, thinking: Oh man, all the food puns I could make right now. I have to hold it it, I have to hold it in. *Begins to sweat*

84: You ok?

Emerald: Yeah, hauh, yeah.

*about an hour or so later*

Sess: OK everyone! Let's go to the backyard for the costume contest!

end of part 2
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#3 Posted: 02:19:04 01/11/2018
YAY IM IN IT AND IM CORRIN THANKS MAN
#4 Posted: 02:36:54 01/11/2018 | Topic Creator
HIHD: Let's go everyone!

*everyone goes outside and sits on the ground, while HIHD and Sess present*

HIHD: OK, so whether you wanted to or not, we entered you into out costume contest! So we're gonna vote whose got the best one!

Emerald, clearly sick: Duhh.....let's get this over with. *gags*. Uhhnum.

HIHD: How bout you up first, Emerald?

Emerald: Sigh, ok. *Emerald gets up and presents his costume. I'm Sans, from Undertale. (Aquaris: Lol) and I was gonna make some bone p-p-puns, but I'll refrain....for 84. Gonna go over to the bush over there and...who knows what.

Sess: You ok man?

Emerald: HUUUUAAAAAAAGGHH. Yeah.....I hope.

HIHD: How bout you next, Aquaris?

Aquaris: Ok, um, I'm Jim Henson, famed creator of the Muppets, Sesame Street, Dark Crystal, Dinosaurs, and such. He's quite an inspiration to me and I admire his work so much. I feel as if I really put a lot of work into this, and I hope you all feel the same.

everyone: Awww, how sweet!

HIHD: Next is Kardons!

Kardons: No! I am NOT coming up. I don't even have a costume. Hell, I'm not even sure why I'm here outside of the weenies. They're.....actually pretty good.

HIHD: Ok, next is.....Terrafinn!

*Terrafinn gets up and presents her costume*

Terrafinn: So I'm a fan of Assassin's Creed and I wanted to dress in the Assassin's Robe. I feel quite cute in it, and even if I don't win, I'm proud of myself for making this.

HIHD: It is damn well, made, I'll admit.

*more people show off their costumes and everyone votes for the best one*

HIHD: And the winner of the costume contest iiiiisssss. Pfft, why am I not surprised? IT'S GARY AS NARUTO!

EVERYONE: GARY GARY GARY! GO GO GARY! GARY GARY GARY! GO GO GARY!

Emerald: BLUAAAAAAAGGGHHHH.

end of the fanfic1
---
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11314
#5 Posted: 03:39:22 01/11/2018
oh yay,I am in. x3
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#6 Posted: 04:19:00 01/11/2018
So accurate of me to show up to a costume party without a costume
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#7 Posted: 05:19:23 01/11/2018
Oh my gosh I love this!! So cute <3
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#8 Posted: 05:35:11 01/11/2018
YEAH HIHD SORRY I MISSED IT I WAS IN CLASS
BUT I LOVE IT AND THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME A BIANCA COSTUME!!!!

And good job gary for winning the contest!!! X'D
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5364
#9 Posted: 09:28:03 01/11/2018
i threw up from lack of puns

10/10
---
Soon.
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11314
#10 Posted: 04:53:13 03/11/2018
Quote: Bolt
YEAH HIHD SORRY I MISSED IT I WAS IN CLASS
BUT I LOVE IT AND THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME A BIANCA COSTUME!!!!

And good job gary for winning the contest!!! X'D

thanks x3 and you too
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me