Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > I've been thinking about discrimination, migration, abuse, killing and politics
Page 1 of 1
I've been thinking about discrimination, migration, abuse, killing and politics
exefile Yellow Sparx Gems: 1783
#1 Posted: 05:52:37 31/10/2018 | Topic Creator
I mean people think they can just migrate over to our land and they are not lawful citizens so they are people that start civil wars.

People can be idiots in many areas so I would say that everyone is an idiot because why not, I like supporting political parties that the majority dislike because it's funny to watch them whine and it's funny to see their reaction.

But I think that populists have a "cult of personality" (I know what this means), because I generally critique human activity.

I'm not saying people who discriminate are racist because that would mean I'm calling myself racist and I'm knowledgeable on racism, immigration, violence, murder and culture. What these people really are is protectionists, I would know because I did some real research on social politics.

I have studied every religion and every race and I decide who belongs in what country and who should be criticized for thinking differently from me.

I watched every episode of Naruto 2 times and read every Naruto manga 5 times and that series is a commentary on the real world and it's politics, I understand that with this information you can only take me more seriously

In my honest opinion I should be the one to decide how all politics work, coming onto a Spyro the dragon forum and making boring topics about religion, racism and sexism was the best way to pitch my ideas for world control, everyone here completely understands me and doesn't make fun of me and compares me to any other users that may or may not be Bimle.

(I need to edit this multiple times in a short period of time so I can continue acting like the user I'm making fun of.)
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 06:00:36 31/10/2018 by exefile
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#2 Posted: 05:56:51 31/10/2018
Quote: exefile
I watched every episode of Naruto 2 times and read every Naruto manga 5 times and that series is a commentary on the real world and it's politics, I understand that with this information you can only take me more seriously

Damn. Can't argue with that.

Welp, game over everyone. I'm out.
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#3 Posted: 10:59:40 31/10/2018
Yeah well I've watched Death Note, so I know everything on how genocide works. I then watched Soul Eater so I also have a fully functional plan on how to turn humans into living weapons, essentially making them super soldiers. Next I watched Steins;Gate, so combined with my previously mentioned knowledge, I understand how time travel works as well and can use this to my advantage to wipe all non-superior races (i.e. people who aren't living weapons because that is the only superior race). Finally I topped this immense intelligence with Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, this show taught me how to use magic effectively by deconstructing and reconstructing effectively, as the Law of Equivalent Exchange foretells.

Combining these shows, it is clear to see that I have been able to know how to use each of these to my advantage in creating a new world without weak minorities:

Death Note - genocide, this will be used to wipe out said minorities.
Soul Eater - living weapons, a superior race to overthrow the current minorities and unite the world under a singular supreme race.
Steins;Gate - time travel, which can further be used once living weapons have been established to ensure that minorities never existed ever.
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - understanding how everything inferior must be converted into something of greater importance.

Next I plan on watching Attack on Titan. This will tell me how to effectively establish an army of living weapons if the need should ever arise when minorities rise up in an attemp to rebel against us, instead allowing us to strike back effectively and have our new world of living weapons to stand strong forever throughout the millennia from here on out.

I understand that you think Naruto is all you need to heighten your senses to a greater plane of existence, but believe me, my sheer intellect far surpasses your IQ. I shall allow you to aid me in becoming the God of the new world but at the end of the day I am the once in control here, as I have already mentioned, my knowledge of dominant races far surpasses yours.
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#4 Posted: 13:46:30 31/10/2018
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#5 Posted: 17:02:37 31/10/2018
build

the

wall
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#6 Posted: 17:03:25 31/10/2018
Quote: Blackholes_Wolf
build

the

wall

Not until we commit mass genocide first, this is important.
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12132
#7 Posted: 17:04:08 31/10/2018
dude samius why did you hack exefile's account
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me