Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
My Xth anniversary on dS
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#1 Posted: 22:26:03 30/10/2018 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

Big gratitude to Trix Master 100 for the artwork of my main character and all credit goes to her.

So everyone it's been ten years since I've been here, what can I say? That's been a very long time and never thought I'd be around that long, a few of you might remember me, a few of you might not. Half of you might not know who I am and half of you might.

For those living in one part of the world they'll know this as my 10th anniversary, and those in other parts of the world won't. Ten is my favorite number, my most favorite and I thought to do something special today for being on for ten years, because this won't happen again ever I know in my lifetime, even if there is a cycles of rebirth in this world (or not) then I don't know if I'll even remember what this site is, so I might not get this chance again or this site could stop existing.

There is so much we take for granted, so much time that passes by, so much that could be said and done to appreciate life, my ten years on this site have taught me so much, it's taught me to be social, more outgoing. It's taught me to be better, it's taught me to make friends.

I love this site, I love the friends I made on here, I love you all. If you have a chance at something good, have a chance to make yourself better, have a chance to look toward the good things in life. Take it, take that chance, make things better for yourself and for the world around you.

You all deserve so much good and deserve being around and deserve living no matter who you are, what you choose to be. There are friends on here so close to me that I consider family.

ThroneofMalefor, Sesshomaru75, Riolu-Blue-247, JCW555, semp123, ReshiramForever, TheFlyingSeal, Riku-sempai, Pixilism, Iceclaw, Crystal Dragon, Trix Master 100, parisruelz, Gage, willspyro, Carmelita Fox, Clank and some others that I think I'm unable to mention but are still a big part of my family. All of them I love so much.

But still I love of all of you, keep looking toward the good things, keep going. Keep taking risks and chances, know that you tried rather than giving up at the beginning. Ten years is just a stepping stone for me, there's so much more for me to experience, these tens years on me have been great to me. At times there was the bad... But there is also so much good here, and in the world in general.

Keep going, you'll get there, you'll reach the dreams. Keep pushing forward, you'll find that there's more good than you know. Keep experiencing and changing, working on yourself and those around you. I'll be by your side... Always to support you.~
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 23:04:00 30/10/2018 by Dark Lord
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#2 Posted: 22:45:24 30/10/2018
Oh god Dark Lord this is so so beautiful ... thank you so much for sharing these lovely inspirational words. You're a beautiful, wonderful person and we are all so glad that you're here, and that you've decided to stick around for ten years omg. Congratulations!!!!
Seriously, I'm so glad that your time on the site has taught you these things. I feel like I can relate to a lot of what you're saying too!

I wish I had the words to make a proper heartfelt response to this .. oh goodness you're so lovely.
We love you too! Thank you! You're amazing. ;;
<3
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#3 Posted: 23:43:30 30/10/2018
awww congrats dude
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#4 Posted: 21:36:28 31/10/2018
Congrats on ten! That is absolutely wild. Seems like you've learned a lot over this span of time, and I'm with ya- we've gotta keep looking ahead! I hope you continue sticking around, because this community needs more people like you. smilie
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me