Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
advice to everyone
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#1 Posted: 05:57:22 25/10/2018 | Topic Creator
I just want to say that dont rush to find a date if you are young. Alot of you are in Middle School and High School and probably want a girlfriend or boyfreind. I am just saying taht you dont have to marry someone that you date in school. The perfect match for you might not be at your school. You also have college that could be far from home and your match could be there. Like with me, I go to Middle School and I dont have anyone who is a good match for me here. So I am waiting till I am in college. So if you want to ask someone out, think about it. Do they have stuff in common with you or you like them for them? It is okay to prefer good looking boys and girls, but do you actually like them? So that is my advice.
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#2 Posted: 07:20:55 25/10/2018
No, this is good advice. Thank you! We are all still so young! I'm going to uni and I still haven't really found a compatiable match ... well, I'm working on it, it's complicated lol. I didn't find anyone in school who I thought was compatible, it's only when I continued my studies into an area I was passionate about until I met actual likeminded people that I really really enjoy being around. My dad was 25 when he met my mum, and even then it didn't work out!
Don't rush, things will come! You have so much left of your life to live, and so many more people to meet. Don't try and settle with the first person you can get. Put yourself out there and go meet likeminded people. ;~;
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8067
#3 Posted: 13:01:08 25/10/2018
While this is good advice in almost all cases, I would caution against swearing off relationships entirely! I know, weird advice coming from the person who is fine with being single, but hear me out. It always hurts when you get into a relationship and it doesn't work out, but nothing's ever going to be perfect on the first try. Believe it or not, but conflict is an essential part of a relationship because it helps you gain immensely important diplomatic and problem-solving skills. Conflict also helps you recognize what you don't like in a partner or relationship as much as the the things you do like. (Of course, if the relationship is abusive, don't stick around! I'm not advocating that.) So middle school, high school, college and beyond relationships aren't the end of the world. Each failed attempt helps you get closer to that perfect relationship. c:
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#4 Posted: 15:31:50 25/10/2018
Adding to that of swearing off relationships entirely. Even if you don't think you'll find your SO yet, don't just shut everyone off until you find someone that makes you think crazy things. Practice is still good and then you're not going to end up with a foot out of uni not knowing how to look for someone special let alone date. Totally an example that I made up.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:32:05 25/10/2018 by Bifrost
#5 Posted: 19:31:34 25/10/2018 | Topic Creator
Thats fine too. Independant is sometimes right for some people.
#6 Posted: 19:51:31 25/10/2018 | Topic Creator
Whoa! Thats a world record.
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7699
#7 Posted: 23:03:28 25/10/2018
The one you meet in college may not be 'the one' either. Chillax kids, the universe has your back
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#8 Posted: 23:39:32 25/10/2018
don't forget that office romances are basically i n c e s t
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#9 Posted: 23:42:25 25/10/2018
Quote: Big Green
don't forget that office romances are basically i n c e s t

It's like my kids all grew up and married each other
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me