Forum

Skylanders: Ring of Heroes

Poll

Favourite Year of the Dragon boss?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Ring of Heroes > Let's hope this game manages to stay alive...
Page 1 of 1
Let's hope this game manages to stay alive...
WeirdotheSpace Green Sparx Gems: 106
#1 Posted: 23:56:26 24/10/2018 | Topic Creator
Okay, I am actually pretty hyped for this. It's been a while since Skylanders has released a new game to be able to play. This game seems pretty interesting to me, I have already pre-registered. I actually hope that it doesn't die off as the other mobile games did... It was pretty disappointing to see Skylanders Battlecast gone only after a year. Let's hope this game manages to stay alive for a while.
---
"The trouble with quotes from the Internet is you never know if they are real."-Abraham Lincoln, 1861
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2372
#2 Posted: 00:21:03 25/10/2018
I really hope that it does well
Skylander3112 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1988
#3 Posted: 23:06:21 14/12/2018
There’s no way to import all your Skylanders collection into the game is there? You have to start from scratch and collect everybody again?
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 5610
#4 Posted: 23:42:53 14/12/2018
^ Yup. Since there's no TTL element in ROH, you have to start from square one.
---
"No one spoke, and silence ruled the world"
Motörhead - Death Machine - Aftershock (2013)
ThunderEgg Blue Sparx Gems: 533
#5 Posted: 17:04:30 17/12/2018
Quote: JCW555
^ Yup. Since there's no TTL element in ROH, you have to start from square one.

A little disappointing, but makes sense. Can't wait for it to come out in my region. It'll be a good distraction from the current toils of life.
---
I AM ETERNAL!
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 6545
#6 Posted: 19:28:32 17/12/2018
They said they'd look into adding the Bluetooth portal as an extra, but it's no priority I'd assume, especially since they'll do events that give out soul stones should the game last.
---
I do art!
IF YOU HAVE TO ASK, IT'S TOO LATE
Skylander3112 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1988
#7 Posted: 21:38:02 19/12/2018
I’d really want to be able to use the Bluetooth portal, don’t want to recollect all the Skylanders again
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2372
#8 Posted: 22:29:10 19/12/2018
The portal will kind of ruin some of the fun many players will get access to so many skylanders and that will ruin the purpose of collecting stones...the stones will become pointless.
ThunderEgg Blue Sparx Gems: 533
#9 Posted: 15:27:36 20/12/2018
As a person who owns a ridiculous amount of Skylanders figures, I'm actually OK with the portal idea. I haven't had any use for all of the figures in a while, and being able to use them in the app will make my numerous purchases feel somewhat worthwhile.
---
I AM ETERNAL!
Drawdler Gold Sparx Gems: 2746
#10 Posted: 03:07:04 28/12/2018
I strongly disagree stones will become pointless, you need a pretty damn high amount to awaken anyone, and spend a good chunk on evolving. Only 'lander I have enough stones to evolve is Stealth Elf, just because quests handed hers out so often, and I'm really not interested in her.

This is unless you can get a TON of omni gems from somewhere and I don't lnow about it yet, but none of the levels (even the Realm of Souls) give enough soul stones for it to be satisfying imo. I stopped coming back daily a couple of days ago and I think since I don't play everyday it'd take months of dipping my toes in to just awaken Blades. That's not fun; yeah that stuff should be special, but I feel like I won't be able to awaken anyone else because my interest is already pretty depleted just with Blades, and the barrier is way too high (even if it's to be expected for this kind of game, again, I feel like it's way too much and as I've said elsewhere doesn't erase the issue).

But would I use the Portal? Eh maybe, even a dozen more stones saved would be nice, although I don't mind collecting those to unlock characters too much.
---
Quote: ThefirstNapkin
You'll always be the OG Jojo fan here
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:08:36 28/12/2018 by Drawdler
Gharlant Green Sparx Gems: 479
#11 Posted: 05:21:29 20/01/2019
Knowing mobile games, it'll be cancelled in a year. But i hope that doesn't happen
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me