Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > These 2 remakes SUCK @#^$ &@!!$!
Page 1 of 1
These 2 remakes SUCK @#^$ &@!!$!
exefile Yellow Sparx Gems: 1783
#1 Posted: 10:14:12 24/10/2018 | Topic Creator
(This topic is not my perspective as the only game that I played on this topic when I was younger was Spyro 2.)

So I've seen some footage of two remakes for games that I played as a kid.
I looked through some videos and I've seen that the developers of these remakes completely ruined the original games!!!!!!

After over a decade of waiting for a new Spyro game and being FORCED to play the Tlos and Skylander games, Activision said that Toys for Bob are remaking the original Spyro games!
But little did I know that TfB actually made the Skylander games, which suck because they're not like the original Spyro games so therefore they're bad.

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING? Why would they let the developers of Skylanders remake the Spyro trilogy? This remake is now ruined forever and has no chance of being good!

The new character designs look different from the original! What were they smoking when remaking this game? Nevermind the fact that the character models have all been carefully improved and have smooth animations, the original was perfect in every conceivable way because I played it as a kid, these redesigns are a disservice to the fans. But I digest.

And why would they change the art style? The original polygonal designs were made on purpose so the game would have a unique and consistent art style. Why would they add more detail? Nevermind the fact that the team has put a lot of time and effort into the whole remake, it's not 100% like the original so therefore it's bad in every conceivable aspect and has no chance of redeeming itself. I drew a scribble on a piece of paper once so therefore I'm a professional art critic and all of my critiques toward the art style are 100% fact.

They even remixed the music!! What were they thinking??? Every single song in the original games is absolutely perfect and any remixes are doomed from the start. You can change the music back to the original soundtrack but you have to go through menus to do that and I can't read because I dropped out of kindergarten, this is just another disservice to the fans, this remake will now be 100% ruined forever.

If that's not bad enough, Toys for boob decided to delay the game!!! What were they thinking? Nevermind the fact that they want to release the game in the most polished state they possibly can. What's the point of delaying it when they could just make it 100% like the original? This delay has no reason behind it and is a disservice to the fans.
This remake will be the worstest game of all time even though it's not out yet, but I already know it will be bad because it's not 100% like the original and those games are perfect because I played them as a kid.

Another remake that ruined the original game is Conker Live & Reloaded.

Microsoft said that the remake will be uncensored but instead they censored THE WHOLE GAME!!! Nevermind the fact that half of the swearing has been unaffected and the voice quality has not been compressed like in the original, but I digest.

Micropoft even decided to update most of the textures and give real time fur to all of the characters!!! What were they thinking? The character models are not 100% like the ones in the original therefore the whole remake sucks. Nevermind the fact that all of the gameplay problems of the original were fixed and all of the music was remixed with real instruments.

This remake is also one of the worstest games of all time because it's not exactly like the original so therefore it's bad in every conceivable aspect.

If you disagree with any of my points then you are not a true fan of the respective franchises and you are just as brain dead as the people who worked on these remakes.
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#2 Posted: 02:37:08 25/10/2018
90% sure this is a meme/joke.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12119
#3 Posted: 04:41:31 25/10/2018
didn't read but i agree
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#4 Posted: 04:55:07 25/10/2018
tl;dr
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me