Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Overrated and underrated are obnoxious terms.
Page 1 of 1
Overrated and underrated are obnoxious terms.
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#1 Posted: 20:29:49 19/10/2018 | Topic Creator
If you think something should have a high rating, give it a high rating. If you think something should have a low rating, give it a low rating.

It just wreaks of arrogance when you try to dictate how other people should rate subjective experiences. I don't understand why people do it so casually. Like someone will just blurt out "pizza is overrated", or whatever. No, dude. You personally give pizza a low rating. Everyone else gave the exact right rating for them, based on their tastes.

Anyway that was my mini rant for the year.
---
Boop me if you see this.
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#2 Posted: 20:43:27 19/10/2018
Quote: Muffin Man
If you think something should have a high rating, give it a high rating. If you think something should have a low rating, give it a low rating.

It just wreaks of arrogance when you try to dictate how other people should rate subjective experiences. I don't understand why people do it so casually. Like someone will just blurt out "pizza is overrated", or whatever. No, dude. You personally give pizza a low rating. Everyone else gave the exact right rating for them, based on their tastes.

Anyway that was my mini rant for the year.

This post is underrated.
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#3 Posted: 19:43:54 20/10/2018
So what you're saying is that the use of those terms is overrated?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me