Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Crappy little club
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#1 Posted: 14:42:44 19/10/2018 | Topic Creator
Literally nothing happens here. We just stand in a corner trying not to interact with anyone, there's literally no conversation or music or anything. It's boring as Hell. I mean, you can come if you want, you don't have to but it's entirely up to you. It really depends on what you want I guess. Like, there's nothing here, but maybe you will like it? I don't know. It's up to you. Just, whatever you do, don't do anything even mildly interesting. That goes against the point of the club. It's really crappy and that's how it should be.

List of Crappy Little Members:
Buchi
Clank
exefile
Big Green
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 01:29:27 20/10/2018 by Buchi
Clank Emerald Sparx Gems: 4229
#2 Posted: 14:56:51 19/10/2018
Quote: Buchi
We just stand in a corner trying not to interact with anyone,

Sign me up
---
"*runs around like a headless gnorc*" ~Jaggedstar©
#3 Posted: 14:59:42 19/10/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: Clank
Quote: Buchi
We just stand in a corner trying not to interact with anyone,

Sign me up

Cool. You've been added. I guess. Look, I don't really care who's here, I'm not getting paid for this, okay? So you can come if you want. Or not. Really, I don't care. It's up to you. I guess.
exefile Yellow Sparx Gems: 1783
#4 Posted: 00:00:37 20/10/2018
Talking to nobody? Doing absolutely nothing? Yes please.
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
#5 Posted: 00:29:13 20/10/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: exefile
Talking to nobody? Doing absolutely nothing? Yes please.

Uh yeah sure. But, well, maybe there won't be nothing. Y'know, like, maybe there will be something. I don't know. I mean, it's up to you. I guess. I think so, anyway. It might be, it might not be. Do you want there to be something because maybe there will be. But again maybe there won't be, it's up to you. I think. But, perhaps, maybe, there is a chance there won't be anything. This might happen. If there's not nothing of course, but I think there maybe will be nothing after all.
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6323
#6 Posted: 00:42:36 20/10/2018
i brought some booze
#7 Posted: 01:32:00 20/10/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: Big Green
i brought some booze

That's nice, I guess, but it means there's gonna be stuff here. Wouldn't that be, I don't know, awkward? Like I know there's not going to be anything here but now there is. I mean, I don't want to offend you, I just, you know, don't think having stuff is that good. It makes things less empty. And, I think, this is the crappy little club right? It's better when there's nothing here. I guess.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me