Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
5 darkSpyro users who've RAGED!
exefile Yellow Sparx Gems: 1783
#1 Posted: 07:29:29 16/10/2018 | Topic Creator
Heeeyyyy it's me again, random kid from Best Trends!
This time, instead of being about foul language, this one is about users who've RAGED!!!
A couple of rules for this list:
  • Any user on a previous list will not be mentioned so more users can get a chance, regardless if they want to or not.
  • It cannot be someone venting any frustrations on anything serious that might be more personal.
  • Before we begin make sure to check out the other 2 lists because I need to promote myself every chance I get.
    5 users who've sworn!
    Outdated other list about users who've left and SWORN!!.
    Also, merch update, I got a cool new shirt, if you take out the r from the word shirt, that would describe the quality.
    [User Posted Image]

Anyway, I'm sure you're dying to know if you made it on the list (you better be...) and if you are, sUbScRiBe!
    Les goo

Number #5
    King-Pen Krazy
    We're starting off with a rager HAHAHAHAHAHAA lel
    Buddy, you gotta cool it you don't have to rage like that, it's too much and not worth it.
    In case you're not familiar with where this rage comes from, it's from Inau's controversial topic that got closed, safe to say this was an over-reaction.
    [User Posted Image]
    Also KPK don't rate this list -25/10, it's bad for business.

Take a nice ol' dump in your potty then keep reading this list, go on, on your bike.
    Number #4
    parisruelz12
    Yes, I'm milking off of Inau's topic again, but the reactions were fairly overdone I'll have to say.
    Here we have this rage and I gotta say, you didn't have to rage THAT much, look before you post, was it really the right thing to say?
    [User Posted Image]
    So, what word was it? Was it ****, **** or ****?

I just want everyone to know that best trends is actually an art form, speaking of art...
    Number #3
    TheToyNerd
    So there was this topic called "open this topic" and when you did it said "to instantly die" harmless joke.
    But someone got the wrong idea and took it WAY too far, I don't get it, I just don't.
    You didn't have to rage like that, be a little more civil next time.
    [User Posted Image]
    Nerd.

I'm just hoping after all of this, we can be friends.
    Number #2
    FedUpWolf
    Look, I know that the fluffy kittens have gotten you fed up, but this was a simple joke, the topic was called "Are u ready to see Spyro".
    This was going too far, you really should have though like Mr.52 before making decisions like that.
    All of this rage is getting me fed up. I should make an alt called "FedUpFile", rhymes with something bad though...
    [User Posted Image]
    I also bet $2000 the wolf on the left will get that pumpkin.

This next one is the only one I didn't improvise, I planned this one from the start, it's not you though.
    Number #1
    Arnold Jackson
    If you didn't know, this user posted the same topic in multiple sections and tried to bump it up for attention.
    Paris (user #2 coincidence?) did the right thing and closed the topic with the most reasonable reason in the world.
    But my boi AJ wasn't having dat !@#$ so he did a BIG rage on her guestbook, bad taste it was, absolutely.
    [User Posted Image]
    It was funny though.

There you go, don't rage at me people, I'm only doing my job.
    This is the end of another chapter in my life, the final best trends list on the site.
    Hope you !@#$ing hated it because I sure did.
    ---
    eeeeeeeeeeeee
    Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
    #2 Posted: 10:09:48 16/10/2018
    HEY YOU! WHY YOU MENTIONED HIS SUBJECT?
    emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5364
    #3 Posted: 18:28:34 17/10/2018
    aw nice i’m responsible for the toynerd one
    ---
    Soon.
    DS D Yellow Sparx Gems: 1565
    #4 Posted: 15:33:48 23/10/2018
    you heccer
    ---
    Yo, DEADASS?? BANANAS ARE DEAD???

(Former admin of TapL's Server.)
    King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
    #5 Posted: 18:00:52 23/10/2018
    This list didn't include that one time I ranted about Jontron

-78/5
    ---
    Rise and Shine Ursine
    Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me