Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Anime is a commentary on politics by definition
Page 1 of 1
Anime is a commentary on politics by definition
exefile Yellow Sparx Gems: 1783
#1 Posted: 22:55:28 14/10/2018 | Topic Creator
Please discuss this scientific and social breakthrough.

My opinion? *insert wall of text*
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#2 Posted: 23:16:04 14/10/2018
Anime was created when Hayao Miyazaki was working in his lab late one night.

After many hours of experimenting and complex mathimatical formulae, he had finally found it. The Meaning of Life. "Bwahaha!" he exclaimed madly, "tonight I shall take over the world! My creation, the superior combination of a great story and amazing artstyles will become the One True Creation! Nothing shall stop me now!" He then proceeded to bottle his creation within a jar and lifted himself from his chair. Next was the final coup-de-grace - to combine it with the Elixir of Elevated Knowledge.

Hayao made his way across his room and out onto the narrow walkway that connected the laboratories together. Below him were several huge containers carrying various mysterious liquids, the results of previous experiments gone horribly wrong. "Ha! All my failed attempts, all my wrongdoings... they called me mad! Pah! I will show them!"

"Hehehe... I will show him!" muttered Hayao's greatest rival, Professor Otaku, as he readied his rifle. Now he would kill Hayao once and for all, claiming his rightful title of the true mad scientist. Otaku would use Hayao's formula to create SAO, and it would be a hit! This was a formula he could not let Hayao keep.

BANG! The rifle went off... missing Hayao by a mere inch! But the shot surprised him, causing him to drop the formula... into the container holding Weebium! The formula was tainted eternally, the true mixture lost to this very day, dissolving into the anime we have today. That is the story of how anime was created.

It shows why Hayao still hates otakus to this very day.

Dammit it's too late for this ****.
exefile Yellow Sparx Gems: 1783
#3 Posted: 23:22:02 14/10/2018 | Topic Creator
Anime is real, everything in anime relates to the real world. EVERYTHING
except for the grils smilie
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#4 Posted: 23:24:42 14/10/2018
Don't worry, the girls will be real someday brother. I can already feel Vert's presence besides me...
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me