Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Studied islamic religion
Inau Red Sparx Gems: 84
#1 Posted: 20:52:51 02/10/2018 | Topic Creator
The religion in difference to Christianity is life is a trial. Compare it to Saw movie with John Kramer. Its a test to see how grateful you are for living. Well Satan is just a creation tool of a game that their religion has made. So meaning if you can follow in the right path you are rewarded if not you are going to death.

I personally don't believe in Abrahamic sects. I believe in God of obvious good and evil, because in the end... how do you know if its right? I think it was made for spite and not for truth. What if one enters hell for thinking black and white about certain groups of people. Then what?. So yeah its why i dont really feel it is true

(the first one can explain no go zones) if you have read the news etc
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No-go_area
- Territorial, a martyr who defends his property is fine
- Fight people til they recognize this religion as the true ruler.
- A martyr can be anything, martyr death is very glorified but you can be martyred just for living normally
- A person who protects that person faulth in terms of another muslim is fine, can even lie to promote peace between certain group is valid like communities. Whether this is a war deciet "how its defined i guess depends on their common interest.(though lying in general sends you to hell though)
- You can't kill non believers if you have a deal with them, such as USA/Saudi Arabia alliance. That will make you enter hell, you are not punished on earth for killing them but you are however in the afterlife.
- Females go to a bad place if they don't show gratitude to their husband(ergo most females are in hell because of this), something about if the husband dies she will go to that place with atleast 2 virgins called "houris" strongest, one hasan grade level says 72 but mostly they agree its 2 virgins you get alongside your wife in heaven if the husband is happy with his wife before he dies
- Hitting female is ok, but only as last resort if they are really mean and cruel to you. Says men should be good to their wife as it is fullfillment of faith (well hitting anybody in the face is forbidden) compare this to Christianity, wife should submit to their husband and husband should be nice to them. So the misogony is more ambigious if they have any but it can atleast be debated what it means? Meanwhile here it is more or less put out for you so that it is absolutely sure it can't be mistaken
- Sunni muslims are about over 80% making it if you have met a muslim it is most likely a sunni being the most of the religious culture of that way of life, and they have 6 strongest hadiths as way they reflect society on. The quran you won't learn jack about, it all comes from the hadiths
- You are going to hell if you make any image animate like living creatures, the least you can do is make inanimate objects in terms of art as nature i guess (whether this refers to idol worship... if its like literally or not is unsure of) though i guess anybody who likes video games, art etc will probably put their creativity at place.
- After you are done with the bathroom use atleast three odd numbers of pebbles to wipe yourself with (because their god likes odd numbers)

(what i can remember from now)

After reading... done today from this site. All of it, taking the authentic ones that i remember.
https://sunnah.com/

No life honestly... but feel free to prove me wrong. Not too many audiobooks but i am sure with time they will maybe come. Atleast complete ones, i had to make sure so i just went through them reading it. Not fun but friggin done.

What is your views?
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 11:32:19 03/10/2018 by Inau
Grizzle Gold Sparx Gems: 2272
#2 Posted: 21:05:39 02/10/2018
me and jesus hooked up at a party once, it was dark i couldnt see his face but it was also halloween and i thought it was a girl's take on the dude from the big lebowski
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#3 Posted: 21:05:47 02/10/2018
Quote: Sesshomaru75
i am god

KAMI DA!!!!!!!!
---
Hahahahaha
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#4 Posted: 00:07:08 03/10/2018
what the ****
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#5 Posted: 00:36:25 03/10/2018
is this another horse_ebooks
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#6 Posted: 01:34:15 03/10/2018
ok cool cool
---
Cool cool.
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12015
#7 Posted: 05:24:01 03/10/2018
Sorry, but I only believe in the Great Pumpkin.
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#8 Posted: 21:39:06 03/10/2018
smh have you all forgotten who the real god is here?
[User Posted Image]
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#9 Posted: 02:33:12 04/10/2018
There is only one true god and his name is Ozzy.

All hail the prince of darkness.

[User Posted Image]
---
^ You all know it's true
Samius Hunter Gems: 9224
#10 Posted: 10:37:55 04/10/2018
Quote: Inau
The religion in difference to Christianity is life is a trial. Compare it to Saw movie with John Kramer. Its a test to see how grateful you are for living. Well Satan is just a creation tool of a game that their religion has made. So meaning if you can follow in the right path you are rewarded if not you are going to death.

I personally don't believe in Abrahamic sects. I believe in God of obvious good and evil, because in the end... how do you know if its right? I think it was made for spite and not for truth. What if one enters hell for thinking black and white about certain groups of people. Then what?. So yeah its why i dont really feel it is true

(the first one can explain no go zones) if you have read the news etc
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No-go_area
- Territorial, a martyr who defends his property is fine
- Fight people til they recognize this religion as the true ruler.
- A martyr can be anything, martyr death is very glorified but you can be martyred just for living normally
- A person who protects that person faulth in terms of another muslim is fine, can even lie to promote peace between certain group is valid like communities. Whether this is a war deciet "how its defined i guess depends on their common interest.(though lying in general sends you to hell though)
- You can't kill non believers if you have a deal with them, such as USA/Saudi Arabia alliance. That will make you enter hell, you are not punished on earth for killing them but you are however in the afterlife.
- Females go to a bad place if they don't show gratitude to their husband(ergo most females are in hell because of this), something about if the husband dies she will go to that place with atleast 2 virgins called "houris" strongest, one hasan grade level says 72 but mostly they agree its 2 virgins you get alongside your wife in heaven if the husband is happy with his wife before he dies
- Hitting female is ok, but only as last resort if they are really mean and cruel to you. Says men should be good to their wife as it is fullfillment of faith (well hitting anybody in the face is forbidden) compare this to Christianity, wife should submit to their husband and husband should be nice to them. So the misogony is more ambigious if they have any but it can atleast be debated what it means? Meanwhile here it is more or less put out for you so that it is absolutely sure it can't be mistaken
- Sunni muslims are about over 80% making it if you have met a muslim it is most likely a sunni being the most of the religious culture of that way of life, and they have 6 strongest hadiths as way they reflect society on. The quran you won't learn jack about, it all comes from the hadiths
- You are going to hell if you make any image animate like living creatures, the least you can do is make inanimate objects in terms of art as nature i guess (whether this refers to idol worship... if its like literally or not is unsure of) though i guess anybody who likes video games, art etc will probably put their creativity at place.
- After you are done with the bathroom use atleast three odd numbers of pebbles to wipe yourself with (because their god likes odd numbers)

(what i can remember from now)

After reading... done today from this site. All of it, taking the authentic ones that i remember.
https://sunnah.com/

No life honestly... but feel free to prove me wrong. Not too many audiobooks but i am sure with time they will maybe come. Atleast complete ones, i had to make sure so i just went through them reading it. Not fun but friggin done.

What is your views?

I'm not a religious person, but I've read the Bible, and there are a number of things in the Old Testament that are contradictory to the message of "modern" Christianity, or what we think of "real" Christianity nowadays. I suspect that in those days religion was more of a tribal thing, and there was no widely accepted philosophy of "everyone's god". Thus, any social norms of the current author's tribe played a big part in the function and the construction of the dogma.
Of course it's hard to tell based on the writing itself, as the meaning of the text has probably shifted throughout centuries with each new translation (and translator, since anyone who translates a text inevitably shifts it into a form that he/she finds most fitting).

Also, I've heard people say that in many ways the Quran is more like a manifesto written in order to ensure that Prophet Muhammad and his descendants retained their political power. I've never read a page of it myself, would you say that this description is more or less correct?

Edit: And hey, if you'd like have an actual, serious discussion about this then Stuff and Nonsense was perhaps not the right board to post this topic. If you'd like, I can move it to Idle Chatter for you.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:42:00 04/10/2018 by Samius
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#11 Posted: 13:25:55 04/10/2018
i love this site
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#12 Posted: 11:02:04 06/10/2018
Is this really your first post on a Spyro the Dragon website?
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#13 Posted: 12:18:58 06/10/2018
I still believe in Yukari Akiyama as the one true God.

[User Posted Image]

Believe in the tanks and the tanks will believe in you.
Clank Emerald Sparx Gems: 4229
#14 Posted: 19:01:25 06/10/2018
I'm not sure if a Spyro the Dragon forum is the best place to try and convert people to Islam.

i am god

I am Iron Man
---
"*runs around like a headless gnorc*" ~Jaggedstar©
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#15 Posted: 19:12:41 06/10/2018
Quote: Clank
i am god

I am Iron Man

I am Batman.
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#16 Posted: 00:17:38 07/10/2018
In one of my assignments, I had a choose one of many topics and I chose Islam and what I found interesting is how they don't depict humans, trees, etc., especially the dead. Instead, their Mosques have geometric patterns all over because what lies beyond life is beyond human comprehension.

Another interesting fact that surprised me is that the country with the largest number of Muslims is Indonesia. If the size of every country was based on the number of the Muslim, it would look like this...

[User Posted Image]
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me