Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > dS fanfic episode 2: Searching for job!
Page 1 of 1
dS fanfic episode 2: Searching for job!
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#1 Posted: 01:26:14 01/10/2018 | Topic Creator
It's a new day in NYC, and today Bolt and Aquaris are looking for new jobs so they can pay who is quite likely their multi-billionaire tenant, HIHD. Zapnorris also does his best to appeal to Whole Foods to discontinue all of thier chicken based products.

New characters: Terrafin (Phoenix), Greeble, Samius, and ProjectUnamed.

*The crew is in the kitchen, eating breakfast*

Bolt: Today's gonna be a good day! I'm going off to the art studio and apply for an art job. From what I understand, I'll be teaching kids how to paint. I'm excited!

Aquaris: I'm actually looking for a new job as well. My old one closed down and I've been searching for a while. I'm actually been paying HIHD in tummy rubs the past month......actually I'd continue doing that, it's oddly enjoyable, but I just need money in general. Anyway, I'm going to the local Whole Foods today, which is actually close by to the Art Studio I think your going to. I'll join you on the walk.

Bolt: Oh nice, I guess we'll get going soon then. Zap, what're you gonna do? It's been a week and we've all finally settled in.

Zap: I'm going to WF now.

Aquaris: Gonna....apply there too? Because they only got one opening and I need it!

Zapnorris: I ain't applying for no job. I'm gonna try to convince WF to stop selling all their chicken based products. This is an urgent matter and I must attend to it. Henrietta will stay here today. I won't let her see such cock carnage in the meat section.

HIHD: You're gonna wanna rephrase how you said that buddy.

Zap: I know exactly what it could mean. The innuendo was intentional. We can get away with it in this fanfic.

HIHD: Ahhh, yeah I guess. Not like it goes against the rules, technically. Unlikely faking your death, a second time.

*HIHD's phone rings*

HIHD: Oh Hey Lorne! What!? ANOTHER SEX ALLEGATION?! Oh my GOD. Who touched who? Yeah that sounds about right. I'll get my spiked bat. Don't want that in my ****ing building. *Looks towards his housemates* Well guys, I gotta go. Issue.....at work.....not good. So, uh, I'll see you all later!

*HIHD runs out the door and slams it in a hurry*

Bolt: Welp, we better get going too! Whatdya say you two?

Zap and Aquaris: LET'S GOOOO! WEEEEEEE!

Sess: I'm Sess and this is my only line in this episode.

Toynerd And this is MY only line!

*Bolt, Aquaris and Zap arrive at Whole Foods*

Bolt: Alright, the art studio is right next door, I'll talk to you guys soon! Good luck....uh....to you both!

Aquaris: Bye! Good luck! Ok Zap, let's go on in!

*Zap and Aquaris walk into the store and head to customer service*

Aquaris: Hello, I'm Aquaris and I sent an application a few days ago to work here? I was wondering if it was seen and perhaps interest was taken?

Greeble! Ohohoh, so it was YOU whose taken interest at working at such an amazing place as Whole Foos? Ooh man, and yes i did see your application and you seen like you re DESTINED to work at WHOLE FOOS! Will you like to start work TODAY?

Aquaris: Well, I'm not really prepared and shouldn't I get a orientation or something first?

Greeble: You COULD, but instead Pheoniz and Samius will train you at Resgister 2! Go go go go go! Get whype for Whole Foos!

Phoenix: Hi, I'm Phoenix and this is my friend and co-worker, Samius. We'll be helping you today.

Aquaris: I yuh, d-d-just-wasn't r-r-r-ead-d-dy to w-w-w-w-w-w-

Samius: Relax, buddy. You're gonna be just fine. I was like you when I first started......well actually no I wasn't. I knew I was gonna nail it. Here, we'll put this "In training" sign so you won't get too many customers. Sometimes they avoid newbies. We can take one person here!

*seemingly 60 plus customers line up at Aquaris' register, eachhaving two carts overflowing with food.

Aquaris: Doooh Gaaahhd.

Part 1 over.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:37:50 01/10/2018 by HeyitsHotDog
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#2 Posted: 01:32:44 01/10/2018
HAHAHA YESSS THANK YOU
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#3 Posted: 01:37:27 01/10/2018
[User Posted Image]

yeah man
---
Cool cool.
terrafin2299 Ripto Gems: 3418
#4 Posted: 01:38:53 01/10/2018
thanks!
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8067
#5 Posted: 01:45:51 01/10/2018
Retail. The horror!
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#6 Posted: 02:20:43 01/10/2018 | Topic Creator
PART 2!

While Aquaris is being miserable, Zapnorris tries to convince Greeble to have the higher ups to meet with Zap to save chickens from delicious murder.

Zap: I'd like to meet with your higher ups. I'd like for them to cease selling all chicken based products and use said money to make chicken schools so they can have equal opportunity as humans. They're so much like us, you know?

Greeble: MMMM, perhaps I could! But I'm not sure the whigher ups would like that! They know what's best for Whole Foos and I wouldn't even TRY to convince them to ch-ch-change Whole Foos. Changing it anyway would be.......dangerous.

Zapnorris: How and who would make it dangerous???? This is for the future.

*Greeble scowls at Zap*

Greeble: The best get the **** outta where (pronounced Here) kid. You change Whole Foos, and I'll cut you open.. Whole Foos is my everything, even over my family.

Zap: But....but, the chickens!

Greeble: GET THE **** OUT!

Zap: Fine, but I'll be back.....and I'm gonna save all chickens every where.

*Greeble pulls out a full uncooked chicken and throws it at Zap*

Zap: Duuuahahahaaaaaaa! I RECOGNIZE THAT BIRTH MARK! CLUCKEEEEEETTTE NOOOOOO!!

*Zap runs home in tears*

Phoenix: Ok, so you add the quantity, press the little times button right there, then press the number button until you get the correct number.

Samius: But don't do it too fast, or too slow, this is timed and you also have to do it to a certain, inconsistent rhythm to get the right number. This of it as a little game!

Customer: I don't want 7 of the 43 watermelons I got. Please revise the quantity.

Aquaris; I-I-I-, ok. lemme just try to edit the amount.

Phoenix: No, no, no! Instead you're gonna have to delete the 7 by subtracting in your head, then deleting the full thing manually THEN typing it in ALL over again.

Samius: You got this buddy, I know you do.

Aquaris: NO I ****ING DON'T!

Customers: CUSTOMAAAARRRR!

*Bolt is waiting in a chair for a job interview*

Receptionist: Bolt, Mr. MuffinMan will see you now!

Bolt: Oh yay!

*Bolt enters his office and they begin to talk*

MuffinMan: So, you wish to work at this art studio, huh?

Bolt: Yes, I do!I love working with kids and it gives me a chance to also show my art to the world.

MuffinMan: You're pretty good I'll give you that. Could you teach me?

Bolt: You....can't draw?

MuffinMan: Nope, not at all.

Bolt: How...did you even become the head of this studio? Let alone get a job here.

MuffinMan: Not sure, honestly.

Bolt: What do you even do here? How do you run it?

MuffinMan: I mostly just eat muffins, I love them so much. Anyway, ya want the job? You can start this time next week! Gives me time to make dozens of muffins!

Bolt: Of course! I'll prepare for my first class next week! I'm excited and thank you very much!

MuffinMan: You're welcome! I'll see you then!

Bolt: Thank you so much and I'll see you in a week!

*Bolt leaves the room*

*Muffinman opens his desk drawer, in it is an assortment of muffins. He takes out a blueberry one and begins to eat it.*

MuffinMan: Blueberry, my favorite!

*Back at WF, Aquaris is nearly dead from the day.He has decided to look for work else were*

Aquaris: Hey, um, you two are good guys and I greatly appreciate the help, but I think I'mm gonna look for work some where else.

Phoenix and Samius: DO THAT! JUST GO WHILE YOU HAVE THE CHANCE! GREEBLE ISN'T ATTACHED TO YOU YET! LEAVE WHILE YOU CAN! RUUUUUUUUN!

Greeble: So, did you LOVE your first day, Aquarss?

Aquaris: Well, it was an interesting experience, but I think this'll be my only day. It's a bit too hectic for me. I really apologize for wasting your ti-

Greeble: Get the **** outta here you Anti-Whole Foos fiend. If I see you where again, you'll be cooked and used for pepperoni! LEAVE NOW!

Aquaris: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! *Runs like hell outta there*

*On the run home, Aquaris slips and runs into a tall, mop welding Janitor*

ProjectUnamed: Careful friend, make sure you walk when going past wet floor signs.

Aquaris: Sorry, it's just been a hectic day. I'm looking for a job and the one i tried out today was just too much and I just need to get home and relax.

PuN: Looking for a job, huh? Here, take this. It's a janitor for NYC. Yes, the whole city. It's difficult, yet rewarding as any job could me.

*PuN hands Aquaris the Janitor manual*

PuN: Call me if your interested. On Thursday, that's my day off.

Aquaris: O-ok. Thank you.

PuN: No problem. *thumbs up*

*Aquaris slowly walks past the wet floor, then sprints home*

*He arrvies and opens the door*

Bolt: I GOT THE JOB, AQUARIS! How did you do?

HIHD: Hey Aquaris, you find anything good today? How was WF?

Aquaris: Well...it wasn't great, but I think I found something better....

*Aquaris, after all the days stress, makes a small smile.

Aquaris: Something much better.

END OF EPISODE
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#7 Posted: 02:26:17 01/10/2018
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
---
Cool cool.
#8 Posted: 02:27:43 01/10/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: pankakesparx456
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You not like ur story?
---
#9 Posted: 02:29:02 01/10/2018
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You not like ur story?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
---
Cool cool.
#10 Posted: 02:29:45 01/10/2018
call me the New York Garbage Man(TM)

(btw i'm just memeing, your story's fine smilie)
---
Cool cool.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:31:54 01/10/2018 by pankakesparx456
#11 Posted: 02:32:39 01/10/2018 | Topic Creator
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You not like ur story?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It might be a while, depending on how long this series goes, but i already have an ending for you and you'll like it.
---
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11314
#12 Posted: 03:04:04 01/10/2018
I can't wait to reading
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#13 Posted: 04:39:57 01/10/2018
Oh haha I loved this one!
Muffin Man is my boss pffft!!!

And yay, creepy janitors are the best job Aquaris. ;;

(BUT PFFT THE UNCOOKED CHICKEN AND TUMMY RUBS HAHAHAHA)
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5364
#14 Posted: 19:43:43 01/10/2018
Ok I only read these now and I can immediately imagine HIHD groaning in the process of writing my lines throughout chapter 1. I like this.
---
Soon.
#15 Posted: 01:37:15 03/10/2018

You not like ur story?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It might be a while, depending on how long this series goes, but i already have an ending for you and you'll like it.

why am I getting the strongest feeling I know what it probably is
---
Cool cool.
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#16 Posted: 04:14:05 03/10/2018
Okay now this is epic
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#17 Posted: 02:17:08 04/10/2018
I'm loving the chicken throwing, it's very me smilie
---
^ You all know it's true
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11314
#18 Posted: 03:01:18 21/10/2018
I can't wait when I am in to your story
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me