Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > 5 MORE darkSpyro users who've sworn (half users who've kinda maybe left edition)
Page 1 of 1
5 MORE darkSpyro users who've sworn (half users who've kinda maybe left edition)
exefile Yellow Sparx Gems: 1783
#1 Posted: 06:30:34 25/09/2018 | Topic Creator
Hey guys, welcome back to Best Trends!
Last time we covered 5 darkSpyro users who've sworn which you should check out because I really need to promote myself: //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=140234
One common complaint (that nobody had) was that all the examples were too recent, so I decided to go back further than I should have to find more users who've said a BAD WORD!!!!
All users on this list have (most likely) left the site a while ago, so this list is going to be a bit different.
It was a bit harder to find a variety of swears so sorry that it's the same word multiple times, Best Trends is hard work and I've got school (even though it's holidays.)
Anyway, I've got new merch you should buy! Wear the truth with pride, lying won't get you anywhere.
[User Posted Image]

Enough rambling though and let's get onto the list.

Number #5
torok
You guys know how it is these days, this user has used the common swear h@#l, as you can see right here, torok has definitely sworn I didn't draw anywhere.
[User Posted Image]
Also what's with that post from Wild? That's sounds interes- I MEAN NASTY! Yeah, nasty...

I just want to say before we continue, I love you, but I have no regrets.
Number #4
King_Pika
King_Pika is number 4 on this list for saying h@#l to EVERYBODY!!!! They also called an old man pitiful and annoying and you know what they say: "respect your elders, even if they killed your whole family."
[User Posted Image]
Hey, you guys wanna let me know what song Spyrobaro was going to sing? I'm genuinely curious, also let me know if you're in the panda team.

Intermission for TWO seconds this time! Got you that time! (I think King_Pika was referring to me...)
Number #3
CommanderGame
Number 3 & 2 are going to be similar, disclaimer.
Not much to say, just proof of swearing without me drawing to cover up the 'o' because it wasn't there in the first place.
[User Posted Image]
Sorry I don't have anything smart to say, I'm running out of comedy material for the first time, except I want those cookies from the Cat Palace.

We're almost there, you can do it!
Number #2
aran
I don't know who this is but what I DO know is that they said h@#l and this picture is here to prove it!
[User Posted Image]
One of the users above has provided an example of how we should be speaking, I applaud you Kurui, good luck with your conversations I guess.
Also how dare arceustheprime joke about the satan, it's wasn't funny I didn't ever think it was funny! ok maybe a lil bit.

Sorry no honorable mention here either, but I'm sure you're eager to see who number 1 is, or maybe you just want this to be over...
Number #1!
whirlwind fan
NOT ONLY did whirlwind fan say h@#l they also said !@#$ing and WTF!
[User Posted Image]
Now some questions for anyone around back then, did kappapopm get their two dollars? Is Carm still running for president?
Also why did you have to mention that Pixilism, I'm in the middle of playing Sonic Adventure and I'm not looking forward to it, you just reminded me I wanted to forget.

Anyway that's the list, if you want to know how I got this information... let's just say some of the users back then weren't who you think they were.
Buy my merch, answer my Q's if you know the A's and have a great day.
I need a rest, darkSpyro will haunt my dreams forever.
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 09:28:37 02/10/2018 by exefile
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7713
#2 Posted: 07:44:14 25/09/2018
im old too you doof
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#3 Posted: 07:58:22 25/09/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: Jaggedstar
im old too you doof

You haven't left the site you double doof
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#4 Posted: 11:09:47 25/09/2018
I think I'm the second oldest user on the board, behind Greeble. We should be on there dang it. I mean damn it. Does damn still count as a swear word? It's hard to keep up with the lingo kids these days are using.
---
Boop me if you see this.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:34:40 25/09/2018 by Muffin Man
#5 Posted: 13:13:51 25/09/2018 | Topic Creator
I probably should have made the title clear so I'll change it.
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#6 Posted: 20:14:16 25/09/2018
Quote: Muffin Man
I think I'm the second oldest user on the board, behind Greeble. We should be on there dang it. I mean damn it. Does damn still count as a swear word? It's hard to keep up with the lingo kids these days are using.

excuse me this is my 5th account im old too *****
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#7 Posted: 20:59:58 25/09/2018
Gosh, I remember all those people. What a blast from the past. I wonder where aran went?
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:35:37 25/09/2018 by ShadowMewX
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#8 Posted: 21:13:11 25/09/2018
I've been lurking since Winter 2011 and posting since SSF/STT era. I'm kinda old I guess.
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#9 Posted: 21:55:14 25/09/2018
Quote: ShadowMewX
Gosh, I remember all those people. What a blast from the past. I wonder where aran went?

he got arrested
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7713
#10 Posted: 22:50:39 25/09/2018
Quote: ShadowMewX

i miss aran smilie
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#11 Posted: 04:17:54 26/09/2018
Who's Commander Game they sound dumb and gay
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:18:17 26/09/2018 by DragonCamo
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#12 Posted: 14:11:24 26/09/2018
I only know Whirlwind Fan.

...I am sad now...
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Beemo Gold Sparx Gems: 2828
#13 Posted: 00:40:50 27/09/2018
Hell.
---
I hate this name and I want to change it.
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#14 Posted: 09:24:00 02/10/2018
"users who've left."
"uSeRs wHo'vE lEfT."
haha **** wait nvm i'm still here

i do not remember that topic but if it has a 2012-2015 timestamp then i'm happy not remembering it
#15 Posted: 09:28:00 02/10/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: whirlwind fan
"users who've left."
"uSeRs wHo'vE lEfT."

i do not remember that topic but if it has a 2012-2015 timestamp then i'm happy not remembering it

Hasn't even been a week and already this list is outdated, torok was online this week as well.
Yeeeeey
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#16 Posted: 09:36:35 02/10/2018
Quote: exefile
Quote: whirlwind fan
"users who've left."
"uSeRs wHo'vE lEfT."

Hasn't even been a week and already this list is outdated, torok was online this week as well.
Yeeeeey

ok but i'll just pretend i'm inactive then because i won't not be number one
DS D Yellow Sparx Gems: 1565
#17 Posted: 16:10:14 02/10/2018
Is it weird that when I saw "aran," I ended up thinking of that JP DJ who did this song?

That's in this osu! beatmap?

---
Yo, DEADASS?? BANANAS ARE DEAD???

(Former admin of TapL's Server.)
#18 Posted: 07:44:52 03/10/2018 | Topic Creator
Might as well link the archive I got the real evidence from while the thread is bumped up.
https://web.archive.org/web/20...pyro.net/spyro/
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#19 Posted: 02:05:11 04/10/2018
Quote: Muffin Man

Who the **** are you calling old?

I'm only 21 and a few years...

I've probably forgotten more swear words than you kids will ever hear in your lifetimes.

Oh god i feel old now :'(
---
^ You all know it's true
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me