Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Should I do something about this?
Page 1 of 1
Should I do something about this?
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#1 Posted: 23:51:25 23/09/2018 | Topic Creator
Alright, so I'm a salty boi right now, and I don't know if I should say or do something about this.

So, my friend I will refer to as "R" needed someone to fill in for her to set up for a food catering event. Me and my friend, whom I will refer to as "J" volunteered to help her out, and she was grateful and asked for our venmos to pay us for it.

If you don't know, venmo keeps a log of payments, but the amount is anonymous unless it is a transaction involving you.

So R paid me and J, like she said she would. However, J said that R paid him $10.00.....and she only paid me $5.00. Since it's anonymous, I would not have known this if J hadn't told me that he was paid $10.00.

Do you think that I should talk to R about this? I understand that she has the right to do this, and it was nice of her to pay us both in the first place, but it honestly is frustrating that she would pay him more for the exact same task. If I do bring this up to her, I would want to do it the least confrontational way possible.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:54:12 23/09/2018 by Mrmorrises
DeathOfADream Yellow Sparx Gems: 1510
#2 Posted: 23:52:40 23/09/2018
I’d bring it up with her, seems rather unfair.
---
”I am not everything you thought that I would be
But every story I have told is part of me.”
Grizzle Gold Sparx Gems: 2272
#3 Posted: 23:58:07 23/09/2018
Say something about it that's shady and low and that's coming from someone really cheap
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12070
#4 Posted: 07:14:00 26/09/2018
I think that's really unfair, but it might be possible that she paid your friend extra to either do something extra or something of the sort. I'd just ask them about it. Personally I wouldn't care too much over $5, but I get where you're coming from.
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
Samius Hunter Gems: 9242
#5 Posted: 09:56:56 26/09/2018
I'd talk to J about it first and see if there's anything he knows that I might be missing. If not, then I'd just straight up ask R about it. It's not that five bucks is a lot of money, but in your situation I'd be a bit curious.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me