Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > your opinions on hitting your significant other?
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
your opinions on hitting your significant other?
Grizzle Gold Sparx Gems: 2272
#51 Posted: 19:48:51 20/09/2018
I don't know the context but I don't need to, you're saying there is a situation that exists other than fighting for your life where hitting your girlfriend is okay and I think that's ****ed up I don't care that I don't know the situation because I know whatever the context is it's wrong. You say she may not have deserved it but then you're seemingly implying that if she didn't just because we don't know the context we can't judge it??
Samius Hunter Gems: 9242
#52 Posted: 20:43:21 20/09/2018
Quote: Grizzle
I don't know the context but I don't need to, you're saying there is a situation that exists other than fighting for your life where hitting your girlfriend is okay and I think that's ****ed up I don't care that I don't know the situation because I know whatever the context is it's wrong. You say she may not have deserved it but then you're seemingly implying that if she didn't just because we don't know the context we can't judge it??

The bolded part is pretty much what I'm saying. You just can't make accurate judgments based on information that you don't have. Agree or don't, that doesn't really concern me.

However, I am not saying that I think there is a circumstance besides self-defense where hitting your significant other is "okay". It's just that there is a difference between emotional, factual, and value judgments, and seemingly I should've made it clearer which ones I've been talking about.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me