Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > An inconsistent time travel story
Page 1 of 1
An inconsistent time travel story
exefile Yellow Sparx Gems: 1783
#1 Posted: 11:03:37 12/09/2018 | Topic Creator
so a man came to my door he was selling cigaretts i wanted him to **** off but he wouldnt so i went back in time to kill his parents so he wouldnt be born

his father was a tractor and his mother was a screwdriver i shot the tractor but when i returned i had to go to jail

so i went back in time again to put a rock where i was going to walk so tripped and couldnt shoot but then when i returned my leg was broken

i went back in time to stop myself from tripping and instead dressed in all black to steal the gun from my past self

i went back in time and left the gun on the floor turns out some stranger got it and killed a bunch of people and stopped the discovery of my home town so now my street was empty and i lost all my belongings

i went back in time to pick up the gun too bad the tractor found me he ran over me i was dead

so i went back in time to stop myself from going back in time

all was good except i forgot my wallet so i went back to get it but then i saw a strange man he was dressed in all black

that was the old version of me old me tried to kill present me because old me must have thought that present me was the one with the gun so old me grabbed present me and killed present me killing old me in the process

so i went back in time to kill the men that made the first gun

after that i went back in time to kill the person who made cigaretts

finally i made sure to kill myself in the most gruesome way possible so none of this would happen

Oh... is that why there are several versions of my dead and bloody body on the floor?
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7713
#2 Posted: 13:31:25 12/09/2018
u should have gone back in time and made sure he never started smoking but nO u had to be a mean green killing machine and thAT IS WHATS WRONG with this generation
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me