Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > registeel SUCKS in go and here's why
Page 1 of 1
registeel SUCKS in go and here's why
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1 Posted: 03:27:17 09/09/2018 | Topic Creator
registeel is ****ING ****.

in GO a pokemon's stats are calculated into a number known as CP. this can range anywhere from 10- 4548 (4548 being the maximum, powered up CP of a slaking with perfect stats)

every pokemon has a different max CP. some have max CPs that match another's but it's not intentional. and obviously legendaries have good CP.

most of then can reach 3k, which is considered really good. groudon and kyogre can barely reach 4k. but registeel.. whew boy. i'm gonna get an image because you need to see this to believe it

[User Posted Image]

REGISTEEL IS WEAKER THAN A ****ING GRUMPIG.

HE GETS OUTCLASSED IN ATTACK BY A ****ING EXPLOUD

and get this. his defense is good so you'd think "put him in a gym" right
WELL YOU CAN'T
PUT LEGENDARIES
IN ****ING GYMS

so registeel's only redeeming quality is worthless now. and what about regirock and regice?
well

[User Posted Image]

they can actually hit 3k!!

and having a 2261 registeel is possible ONLY if you get one with PERFECT stats. the iv floor in GO is 15/15/15. 2261 cp is only achievable by a perfect registeel. so your registeel might not even be able to hit 2100 depending on stats.

and getting one is ****ed too. first of all he's not in gyms anymore. he was only available for one month. and you gotta get with 19 other real people, go to a REAL PLACE for 45 minutes, fight it, and pray to god you catch it.

THEY GIVE YOU ****ING PREMIER BALLS.
so you have a set number of standard pokeballs to catch a legendary.
it's all ****ED.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:29:37 09/09/2018 by ZapNorris
AestheticDragon Ripto Gems: 1658
#2 Posted: 04:41:06 09/09/2018
Wait, I thought GO only had gen 1 pokemon?
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#3 Posted: 04:50:48 09/09/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: AestheticDragon
Wait, I thought GO only had gen 1 pokemon?

we're up to gen 3 rn
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me