Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > 1633 story about someone with a pear
Page 1 of 1
1633 story about someone with a pear
exefile Yellow Sparx Gems: 1783
#1 Posted: 06:52:11 05/09/2018 | Topic Creator
Before you come here and complain that your 90 year old grandmothers sisters cousins yacht is too expensive why don't you sit down and let me tell you a story about 1633 the year of the ear of the year of the pear

http://somewhere.com/

9 years ago there was a man his name was 9 years ago there was a man and he was trying to tell me something about and eagle who flew for the russian army of snickers chop sticks department of course naturally i thought he was a bit of a kookaburra but then he told me that flinken flick across the road was selling me

1423 i went to see what this lettuce delivering pseudo manipulated sewer investigator alligator of the space investigation team had to say to me and he opened his mouth turns out he was an american and so i splintered this fool like ive never splintered before

1829 to 5219 look mah man tobnuy told me about a nut that would grow every 100 years i told him he was a bit of a nonsensical freak but he pulled up a mirror to my face and i told him he had a fair point so we went to

1342 we made it but i wasnt expecting to ssssssss

3157 we made it but i wasnt walking like i used to see i used to put my right foot at a 70 degree angle now it was a 72 degree angle so i chopped my legs off didnt hurt compared to the time that i looked up how to draw puss in boots

1999 my parents told me that i was getting evicted

i think i am going to tell her... she is so... good with computers and she wants to rip my eyeballs out, so adorable

8437 you want me to tell you about the time i

1633 what did you think of my story please tell me how much time i wasted your life also shoutout to everyone who lives in limbo and to my grandpappy
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
terrafin2299 Ripto Gems: 3418
#2 Posted: 14:55:32 05/09/2018
Do you think god lives in fear of what he’s created
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#3 Posted: 15:02:02 05/09/2018
Crappy story 1/10 wasted my time.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me