Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Who is the strongest character a bloodlusted Moneybags could defeat?
Page 1 of 1
Who is the strongest character a bloodlusted Moneybags could defeat?
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#1 Posted: 21:18:50 26/08/2018 | Topic Creator
Including prep time.

FEATS OF MONEYBAGS:

• Was a bantamweight boxing champion in University
  • Was able to successfully imprison and maintain the imprisonment of all the playable characters in Spyro 3 except Spyro and Sparx
  • Easily survived being attacked by said characters upon their release; and keep in mind that includes a yeti
  • Survived being kicked by Sheila, a kangaroo. Kangaroo kicks can disembowel someone, yet Moneybags was able to just walk it off
  • Survived being rammed into and burned by Spyro repeatedly at the end of Spyro 3. All he lost was gems and sustained no physical damage despite taking enough attacks from Spyro to take down any boss in the classic games
  • Aside from physical prowess, Moneybags is cunning enough to rip off both Spyro and Ripto within the same game with no problem
  • Can use simple yet rather impressive magic...for a small fee
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:26:17 27/08/2018 by Big Green
Grizzle Gold Sparx Gems: 2272
#2 Posted: 21:26:46 26/08/2018
Himself. As he looks in the mirror and realizes. "I could have made more money" He looks to his bed, tears welling up in his eyes as this realization comes upon him. He takes out a button from his pocket. "I could have sold this. 200 for this, 200 more gems I could have saved them all, all those gems." He trudges towards his bed but falls to his knees in tears, he's faced countless challenges and overcome them all unscathed, but his greatest hunt; himself in the embodiment of greed. He reaches for the picture beside his bed of his first ever gem, sparkling and red with a pink bow upon its head. he smashes the glass, the blood that he bleeds doesn't matter to him because to him his veins course with money and it's all he cares about losing. He holds the photograph in his bloodied hand as his tears fall and taint it with stains. It is now he realizes that he has won against himself, he's finally beat himself down to a miserable pile of nothingness, and yet he's lost, for not all the money in the world could buy him what his heart truly desires: all the money in the world.
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#3 Posted: 21:29:14 26/08/2018
Mr Krabs
Emperor_Mustard Blue Sparx Gems: 628
#4 Posted: 22:11:59 26/08/2018
Moneybags could beat the Sorceress if he wanted to. He could rip her head off and use it as a basketball. He could also easily disembowel a bloodlusted classic Spyro judging by how he was able to bring down a very tall wall with no visible effort in the second game.
---
And this battle shall be the delicious mustard on that bread! The mustard of your doom!
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#5 Posted: 04:09:48 27/08/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: Grizzle
Himself. As he looks in the mirror and realizes. "I could have made more money" He looks to his bed, tears welling up in his eyes as this realization comes upon him. He takes out a button from his pocket. "I could have sold this. 200 for this, 200 more gems I could have saved them all, all those gems." He trudges towards his bed but falls to his knees in tears, he's faced countless challenges and overcome them all unscathed, but his greatest hunt; himself in the embodiment of greed. He reaches for the picture beside his bed of his first ever gem, sparkling and red with a pink bow upon its head. he smashes the glass, the blood that he bleeds doesn't matter to him because to him his veins course with money and it's all he cares about losing. He holds the photograph in his bloodied hand as his tears fall and taint it with stains. It is now he realizes that he has won against himself, he's finally beat himself down to a miserable pile of nothingness, and yet he's lost, for not all the money in the world could buy him what his heart truly desires: all the money in the world.

accurate but this does not sound very bloodlusted to me!!!!! no emolusted moneybags allowed

Quote: Buchi
Mr Krabs

the big meaty claws couldn't stand a chance against moneybags' sack of gems swung at the back of his head!!

Quote: Emperor_Mustard
Moneybags could beat the Sorceress if he wanted to. He could rip her head off and use it as a basketball. He could also easily disembowel a bloodlusted classic Spyro judging by how he was able to bring down a very tall wall with no visible effort in the second game.

great point. i forgot about how he also uses magic in enter the dragonfly
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6473
#6 Posted: 04:13:33 27/08/2018
In a one on one fight with the Doom Guy, classic specifically, he might stand a chance. That is, unless doom guy has a berserk pack or lots of power ups.

[User Posted Image]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:21:31 27/08/2018 by Rendar
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12132
#7 Posted: 04:15:25 27/08/2018
the whole nation of israel
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#8 Posted: 04:23:59 27/08/2018
balanitis
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#9 Posted: 06:33:53 27/08/2018
moneybags vs trump
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#10 Posted: 10:19:37 27/08/2018
melvin brother of the joker
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#11 Posted: 18:42:46 27/08/2018
elon musk
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#12 Posted: 20:35:16 28/08/2018
probably god
---
now its time to get funky
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me