Page 1 of 1
Love it or hate it...
Mouse Red Sparx Gems: 68
#1 Posted: 10:49:05 26/08/2018 | Topic Creator
This trilogy is reigniting the fandom, and that's something to be appreciated. I do hope there is an overflow of support all over the place (there seems to be!), but even if you feel that this remaster is not your cup of tea, at least relish in all of this activity smilie
---
This swamp smells so sweet
The springtime trees are fragrant
I'm off to kick butt
Queen_Cynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1694
#2 Posted: 01:14:35 14/10/2018
It’s definitely reignited my love for Spyro. Not that I stopped loving the series, but it gets hard when there’s no new content to care all that much in an immediate sense. But now there’s so much to look forward to!!

I’ve seen some people getting into Spyro for the first time because of the reignited remaster and it makes me happy. Spyro has meant so much to me for so long, it’s so cool that it can now be something exciting and new for a whole new generation of Spyro fans!!
---
I know my username says Queen but I’m a guy I’m just gay : (
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#3 Posted: 05:36:00 14/10/2018
Oh this remaster is definitely my cup of tea, and I've been long awaiting it.

Even back in the days of LoS, I've wanted them to remake these games for PS3, and the funny thing is, many fans at the time disagreed with me, and said that the older Spyro games are dated, and no one would really enjoy them, and look where we are today. Funny how things come full circle.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
Queen_Cynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1694
#4 Posted: 04:43:43 15/10/2018
Quote: SuperSpyroFan
I've wanted them to remake these games for PS3, and the funny thing is, many fans at the time disagreed with me, and said that the older Spyro games are dated, and no one would really enjoy them, and look where we are today. Funny how things come full circle.

^ Same, I remember saying for YEARS I wanted a remaster of the original trilogy and people would tell me it was never gonna happen lol, I was so excited when the rumors surfaced but I was so used to having the idea shot down I honestly didn't expect it to be confirmed at ALL.
---
I know my username says Queen but I’m a guy I’m just gay : (
Fireball Emerald Sparx Gems: 3156
#5 Posted: 02:16:06 17/10/2018
The remaster actually really excites me, not just because I loved the original games as a kid, but also because there's been no actual SPYRO game (Skylanders doesn't count) in ten years. Ten!

I'm really hoping that this "reigniting" of the purple dragon will pave the way to more Spyro games in the future. Heck, maybe they could remake EtD, too. smilie
---
OblivionSkull21, up and coming indie developer
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#6 Posted: 08:01:45 17/10/2018
Quote: Fireball
The remaster actually really excites me, not just because I loved the original games as a kid, but also because there's been no actual SPYRO game (Skylanders doesn't count) in ten years. Ten!

I'm really hoping that this "reigniting" of the purple dragon will pave the way to more Spyro games in the future. Heck, maybe they could remake EtD, too. smilie

And if you don't count the LoS series as Spyro games, because they're not a part of the original series, you could say it's been 13 years since we had a Spyro game that's based on the original, since Shadow Legacy for the DS came out in 2005. The last Spyro game that I enjoyed was A Hero's Tail, so for me it's been 14 years since I've enjoyed a new experience with Spyro. Dawn of the Dragon wasn't too bad in terms of gameplay, I think it was the best one out of the three, but in terms of story and voice acting, it's the worst. I think that The Eternal Night had the best voice acting and story, and the breath upgrades were a lot more interesting. Just thought I'd throw that out there to you.

I wouldn't mind a remake of ETD, but there's only 9 levels, and there was supposed to be more, but they probably won't be able to even get the original ideas for what those levels were supposed to be, so by that point, they may aswell make a new game, and TBH, I'd rather have a brand new adventure with Spyro anyway. I also like the idea of having Crash & Spyro team up, it could be a bit like Dawn of the Dragon, where you can choose which character to play as, and have them both on-screen.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me