Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > QUESTIONS 4 ELITE GAMERS!!!!1!! e
Page 1 of 1
QUESTIONS 4 ELITE GAMERS!!!!1!! e
exefile Yellow Sparx Gems: 1783
#1 Posted: 09:31:42 18/08/2018 | Topic Creator
YO! ELITE GEMARS!!! I GET SOM CKUATONS 4 U TO ANSER, NUT DA 1 WIT DA CORECT ANSER DA 1 WIT UR OWN ANSER!!

How old is your great great great great mediocre great great great not-so great great grandpa?

Were you talking to anyone on the 4th of June in 2014 at 7:29 PM?

Have you ever asked your car for romantic advice?

Can the letters in your first name spell a color?

What percentage of your skin is the EXACT same colour?

Your honest opinion on this:

What are you planning to do on the 2nd of September in 2052 at 4:36 AM?

Have you ever asked a question before?

Have you ever let the skystones decide before?

The user above works at a chocolate chip industry and you saw them smuggling choc chips, they say you can have some, what do you do?

What is the most disappointing game you've ever played?

WOAH DID YOU SEE THAT IT WAS SO COOL HE HAD THOSE THINGS COMING OUT OF HIS ARMS AND THE OTHER THINGS COMING OUT OF HIS EARS SO COOL WOW???

Have you laughed while answering these questions?

On a scale of 1 to 97028931983 would you turn on notifications?

Did you leave a L I K E yet?

Have you had your inner health plus today?

What do you think of this question?

Are you busy and this is holding you up?

Who's that behind you?

Are you done yet?
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#2 Posted: 22:27:58 18/08/2018
Alright, I was waiting for Steam to finish downloading and decided to waste my time on this.

---

How old is your great great great great mediocre great great great not-so great great grandpa?
I feel uncomfortable talking about this. He died last year whilst noscoping Noobs on CoD, when suddenly an elite Noob came up from behind and made him die. We marked his grave with a bottle of MTN Dew and a bag of mouldy doritos but then some wizards came and defaced it ;(

Once. I told him about my love for Sanya V. Litvyak and what I should do about it, then it was followed by than awkward silence you usually get when talking to a car. Still no answers.

Maybe, maybe not. There are a lot of colours. I didn't even know lilac was a colour until Kamelot mentioned it. Can someone please invent a colour named Buchi?

About 80%, I think. I painted myself green so I could accuse people of being racist but left my right hand as it is because I felt like it.

Your honest opinion on this: (sexy sexy video)
Can't watch it right now 'cause I'm busy listening to some hardcore power metal, but it looks really hot so I'll watch it later.

Same thing I do everyday at 4:36 AM... storm Jerusalem.

Twice. The first time was an absolutely horrifying experience and I vowed never to do it again. However, I was forced to do it again later on when I was discussing anime with Putin, I just really needed to know the exact dimensions of this girl's boobs ok? For science.

Never. They are a mortal enemy of Clan Shido, we are taught to strike them down with maximum force each time we encounter one. For the glory of Clan Shido!

The user above works at a chocolate chip industry and you saw them smuggling choc chips, they say you can have some, what do you do?
Report them to the FBI for high treason. Stealing choc chips is a disgusting crime practiced among only the lowest individuals.

Russian Roulette.

WOAH DID YOU SEE THAT IT WAS SO COOL HE HAD THOSE THINGS COMING OUT OF HIS ARMS AND THE OTHER THINGS COMING OUT OF HIS EARS SO COOL WOW???
I refer to my earlier answer about racism. I am now reporting you to the leading person in race crimes, Donald Trump. Discussing his right hand is perfectly fine though.

A few times, actually. Imagine the kind of laugh a Briton gives when attending a tea party.

This is tricky. 4263577839 is tempting, but the result of the 2008 World Chess Championships makes me want to raise it to 656838946356.

No, but I can give you a thumb up if it pleases you.

Oh... oh ****. I knew I was forgetting something. Must have left it somewhere in Finland when I was fleeing from those crazy Korean spies.

It's good. There, I said it. I'll say it again: it's good. Now can I fap to it?

I was about to ask Putin if he could dispatch a few assassains to deal with that Korean dude who OW just shot me in the leg, so yes, I suppose this was a bit of an inconvenience.

Who's that behind you?
Oh ****, it's the Sandman!

Are you done yet?

Almost. Just another ten characters, I think.
There. Now I'm done.

---

Steam has downloaded. Putin contacted. Korean dudes decimated. All is done, until the next time I call Kimmy a "smelly wart-faced swamp-dweller". Until then.

If you have any questions or would like to complain about the lack of anime in this post, please contact me at "british****erwithalicenseto****YOU@obscureemail.com".
exefile Yellow Sparx Gems: 1783
#3 Posted: 08:15:37 19/08/2018 | Topic Creator
I have an annoying kid next to me so I'm just going to answer my own questions while I wait for them to go.
2964.2875, for you peeons that would be 2964009100

I was talking to myself while playing Swap Force arenas pretending to be the sheep mage mocking the Skylanders, I haven't changed...

I haven't thought of romance at all yet but a car would be the first place I'd go.

The letters in my full name can spell Red.

Approximately 36.362848%

Your honest opinion on the video
We've transcended into a new dimension and I have no words.

Probably filming a movie with a budget of 0$

No, wait ****.

Always, the skystones say I'm alright.

****, I'm no match for the Putin's Russian army, take all the chips you want.

Cars 2, There is no way I'm getting Cars 3, it looks even worse.

Willy Wonka and the Virginity Factory

Am I a self intitled little ****
of course I did

I won't turn them on, I'll SMASH THAT NOTIFICATIONS BUTTON.

I SMASHED THAT MF LIKE BUTTON

I would but that would mean that I have to walk and I ain't doin' that ****

****ing retarded.

Nope, I need to do SOMETHING while waiting for kids to **** off.

Who's that behind you?
That's all my plushies, some of my only friends.

Are you done yet?
As much as I'd like to answer more I guess I have no choice.
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#4 Posted: 08:19:20 19/08/2018
Quote: exefile
****, I'm no match for the Putin's Russian army, take all the chips you want.

Good.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me