Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > News and Updates > Reignited Trilogy Pushed to November
Page 1 of 1
Reignited Trilogy Pushed to November
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13873
#1 Posted: 09:37:07 17/08/2018 | Topic Creator
In a message on the official Activision Blog, Paul Yan of Toys for Bob has confirmed that the release of the Spyro Reignited Trilogy has been delayed by two months to November 13th.

Quote: Paul Yan
Everyone here at Toys for Bob is so proud to be reigniting the original Spyro trilogy after all these years. We're deeply committed to getting these games right, so we’ve decided to move the release date of Spyro Reignited Trilogy to November 13, 2018. I really hoped that you would be rescuing dragons and scorching Rhynocs sooner, but the Trilogy needs more love and care. In November when you’re exploring the Dragon Realms, Avalar and the Forgotten Worlds, we know you’ll agree the extra time was worth the wait.

In the meantime we'll be getting our first proper look at the Year of the Dragon remaster in action next week as they're taking a playable demo featuring it to Gamescom (August 21-25).
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#2 Posted: 11:02:11 17/08/2018
A tiny bit of a bummer, but it's alright if it makes the game better. Hopefully we'll get some boss footage in the YTD gameplay...
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me