Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
expensive clothes yes or no?
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#1 Posted: 16:09:16 15/08/2018 | Topic Creator
do you support buying expensive nice clothing instead of cheap khols tee shirts?
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#2 Posted: 16:13:12 15/08/2018
Depending on what it looks like and how nice it is.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#3 Posted: 17:14:22 15/08/2018
You get what you pay for. I wish I was in the position to buy expensive clothes.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#4 Posted: 17:53:57 15/08/2018
as someone who has bought most of their clothes from target, but could probably afford to do macys id really say it just depends on the type of clothes and the occasion.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#5 Posted: 18:55:27 15/08/2018
Absolutely!! Before the school year starts, I always like to get one or two expensive outfits, and I wear them on the days where I wanna look good. Expensive clothes have better quality to them, and they can look good in most settings - hell, even blazers can look good casually. Plus, it's better to dress up than to dress down.

Now while expensive clothes look really sharp and help clean up your appearance, it's important to note that you can still look amazing and damn fine with cheap clothes. You just need to know what looks good on you, and how it makes you feel when you look in the mirror.

Whatever you wear, the most important thing to know is how to care and love for your body. Understand its wants and needs, and if you practice those, any clothes you wear will look amazing. Love your body, and it will love you.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#6 Posted: 19:55:15 15/08/2018
I don''t begrudge anyone that does, but it's not for me.
---
Hahahahaha
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#7 Posted: 20:04:14 15/08/2018
Nope

I have better uses for money
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#8 Posted: 20:40:23 15/08/2018
I don't particularly care what people do with their money, whatever makes them happy I guess. Personally I mainly just stick with buying cheap clothes from Primark and shiz, but I do have a few expensive clothes for special occasions.
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
#9 Posted: 22:38:58 15/08/2018
Quote: TheFlyingSeal
Absolutely!! Before the school year starts, I always like to get one or two expensive outfits, and I wear them on the days where I wanna look good. Expensive clothes have better quality to them, and they can look good in most settings - hell, even blazers can look good casually. Plus, it's better to dress up than to dress down.

Now while expensive clothes look really sharp and help clean up your appearance, it's important to note that you can still look amazing and damn fine with cheap clothes. You just need to know what looks good on you, and how it makes you feel when you look in the mirror.

Whatever you wear, the most important thing to know is how to care and love for your body. Understand its wants and needs, and if you practice those, any clothes you wear will look amazing. Love your body, and it will love you.

Hmmm. This makes me want to go all out. I always thought of myself as having a good sense of fashion.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#10 Posted: 01:59:00 16/08/2018
if it looks nice sure, otherwise i don't give a ****
DeathOfADream Yellow Sparx Gems: 1510
#11 Posted: 04:22:13 16/08/2018
Eh, not my thing tbh. I mean I get the appeal, but I’m not a fancy kinda person so, cheap t shirts and jeans are fine for me.
Idc if other people get expensive clothes though.
---
”I am not everything you thought that I would be
But every story I have told is part of me.”
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#12 Posted: 07:15:51 16/08/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: King-Pen Krazy
Nope

yeah video games
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#13 Posted: 09:13:33 16/08/2018
If it looks good, I don't care. Just because it's expensive, doesn't mean it's good. Sadly, there's a lot of lazy slobs who don't like anything that's affordable.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#14 Posted: 12:12:19 16/08/2018
Quote: somePerson
Quote: King-Pen Krazy
Nope

yeah video games

Ah **** he figures it out
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#15 Posted: 13:28:33 16/08/2018
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

Hmmm. This makes me want to go all out. I always thought of myself as having a good sense of fashion.

Totally!! And bro, have you've ever seen Queer Eye? It's such a wonderful feel good show that's on Netflix, and it has some of the best advice I've ever seen. It has made me more aware on how to take care of my body than any other show, and it makes me feel confident in the things I'm doing too.

If you don't feel like watching a whole show just for the fashion advice bits though, then look up Tan France. He has a bunch of style and fashion advice for men that you could easily take advantage of, and they're the easiest thing to do. Like, look at this video:

---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#16 Posted: 13:29:55 16/08/2018
*insert meme about how clothing companies try to sell men normal clothes, but men actually want suits of full plate armor*
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
#17 Posted: 14:18:13 16/08/2018
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

Totally!! And bro, have you've ever seen Queer Eye? It's such a wonderful feel good show that's on Netflix, and it has some of the best advice I've ever seen. It has made me more aware on how to take care of my body than any other show, and it makes me feel confident in the things I'm doing too.

If you don't feel like watching a whole show just for the fashion advice bits though, then look up Tan France. He has a bunch of style and fashion advice for men that you could easily take advantage of, and they're the easiest thing to do. Like, look at this video:

I should check it out sometime, then! I always wanted to look hot!
---
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#18 Posted: 16:38:00 16/08/2018
this is about that spider man hoodie isnt it
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10179
#19 Posted: 18:43:44 16/08/2018
It is not my place to tell people to what use their money. I'm not a financial advisor. But I personally tend to buy as affordable and comfortable clothes as possible. But in the shoe department I have to spend a lot of money because the larger shoe sizes are not commonly available in cheap price range.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#20 Posted: 19:54:44 16/08/2018
They are usually better to be honest. In fit and quality.
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#21 Posted: 13:28:32 17/08/2018
All my clothes were purchased at Walmart. I enjoy video games more than fancy pants, and less fancy pants means more video games.
---
Boop me if you see this.
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#22 Posted: 22:00:28 17/08/2018
uhm to me kohls is expensive lol. i do try to buy actually expensive clothes but hell i would not pay more than $20 for a shirt. im having a lot of problems finding clothing that fit me because im short so i tend to opt for the "cool kid clothes" like hollister bc they're socially acceptable and they fit me. i would probably wear a plain walmart t shirt to school though. nobody would even know. i get pissed off when i see girls at school wearing obviously expensive clothes that is all bought and paid for by their mommy. but it's only because i'm jealous. to me ppl can wear what they want because when it all comes down to it, most clothes are made by some poor vietnamese kid who is making a cent a day making your $40 shirt. it's just the brand label that makes it expensive. so i stick to cheaper stuff
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:04:35 17/08/2018 by Thunderdragon14
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me