Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Who is your hero?
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#1 Posted: 01:31:54 01/08/2018 | Topic Creator
Who is someone who you look up to? Who is a person who puts a smile on your face? Why are they your hero?
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#2 Posted: 02:27:02 01/08/2018
MY former roommate.
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12056
#3 Posted: 07:59:57 01/08/2018
A guy I used to work with at my old job; he said and did the weirdest things, but always made me laugh. Sadly he went to jail because his wife pissed him off for the last time, so he set the bed on fire, saying that was her half, then the house ended up catching fire, causing $100,000 in damage. He's out now, he only got 2 years, surprisingly, but I haven't seen him since he went to jail.

https://barrie.ctvnews.ca/coll...ation-1.2918977
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#4 Posted: 08:59:35 01/08/2018
My mum. She is probably the only person who has stuck by me through thick and thin, well, other than my dad, but my mum is like, next level. She is the loveliest, kindest, most supportive ****ing person in the whole world and she has never given up on me even at my absolutely lowest. She goes out of her way to try and make me feel better, like, just today she sent me an absolute heartfelt message and I almost cried in front of everyone in my class. I honestly don't think I'd be here today if I didn't have someone like her in my life, and I think she may be my only tether to the world. Without her I'd be lost. I can never ever thank her enough for everything she has done for me, and if I turn out to even be half the person she is I think I'd be okay with myself.

Aside from my mum, my aunt (her sister) is pretty great too. She's like, art goals. Seriously, she's been really successful and seems content with what she's don't over the years. Early on she was an animator for Disney! She worked on the original Ducktales! And then she had a long time being a successful tattoo artist in the shop I aim to work at in the next few years. And her art is like, amazing. She's kind of stepped out of tattooing now, and I love how she can just be flexible and reinvent herself like that! I think my aunt has started to dip into macrame now and god, she's just soooo good at everything she does. Seriously, I'd link you to her work but that may compromise my secret identity. >:3c

And, I think a big inspiration to me is my newest friend. Over the past six months I've developed a pretty deep connection to her, even though she's a lot older than me. She reminds me a lot of myself, and she's a huge bloody stress head (she had psoriasis like me lol) ... yet she's managed to lead a good art career, doing something she loves. It kind of gives me hope that perhaps I can be the same, even with all my freaking issues. Our art practices are completely different, but she's kind of given me a nice taste of what she does and I think it might be fun to try out sometime!!
God, she is a huge inspiration to me, she's like a mix of my mum and my aunt. She's caring like my mum, and artistic like my aunt! ****, I love her. c':

Lastly, I think all of my art friends are a great source of inspiration for me. Every single one of them, from my very best friend from high school to my best friends online. I wouldn't be here without their support, and each one of them are like my little heroes. If you're a friend of mine, or even just someone I talk to online who does art, then yes, I'm talking about you!! And all the people in the #art channel on the discord! We all support each other, and that's amazing!
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#5 Posted: 13:39:19 02/08/2018
Emma Stone. Some of you already know the story when I talked about it in the Discord, but long story short Emma Stone's work and performances have gotten me through some of the most difficult moments of my life and really helped a ton with improving my mental health among other things. What her work did for me pretty much affirmed that working in the film industry(whether it's in front of the camera or behind the scenes) is the profession I hope to take up someday.
---
Cool cool.
KrystalLBX Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#6 Posted: 15:49:59 02/08/2018
If I say, your all going to jump on me for bringing it up again and then the entire thread is going to go to ****.
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Currently dating someone
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12119
#7 Posted: 18:59:54 02/08/2018
Quote: KrystalLBX
If I say, your all going to jump on me for bringing it up again and then the entire thread is going to go to ****.

listen, we already know Hitler is your hero, you don't have to say it again.
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#8 Posted: 19:13:45 02/08/2018
Well, you already just kinda bought it up, soooo .....
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
KrystalLBX Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#9 Posted: 03:46:17 03/08/2018
Jazz
Jazz is my hero

now the incoming rant that I brought up being transgender AGAIN
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Currently dating someone
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#10 Posted: 13:04:37 03/08/2018
My grandfather on my dad's side. Honestly the funniest and kindest person I've never met. I could just talk to him for hours on end. I aspire to be just like him when I'm older.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me