darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Spyro: Reignited Trilogy > Which Music Are You Looking Forward to Hearing?
Page 1 of 1
Which Music Are You Looking Forward to Hearing?
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12740
#1 Posted: 17:51:34 26/07/2018 | Topic Creator
Out of any music we haven't heard so far, which reignited tracks are you most looking forward to hearing?

Here's what I'm looking forward to:
Spyro the Dragon: Dark Passage, Dry Canyon, Blowhard, Night Flight, Wizard Peak, Beast Makers Home, Metalhead, Gnorc Cove, Twilight Harbor, Gnasty's Loot, Dream Weavers Home.
Gateway to Glimmer: Glimmer, Summer Forest, Breeze Harbor, Zephyr, Metro Speedway, Mystic Marsh, Cloud Temples, Robotica Farms.
Year of the Dragon: Sunny Villa, Fireworks Factory, Cloud Spires, Molten Crater, Icy Peak, Harbor Speedway, Spike's Arena, Scorch's Pit, Charmed Ridge, Crystal Islands, Country Speedway.
SpyroxCynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1906
#2 Posted: 00:07:28 27/07/2018
I'm excited to hear some music other than the Sunrise Spring Theme when battling the Sorceress. haha
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
#3 Posted: 06:43:04 27/07/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: SpyroxCynder
I'm excited to hear some music other than the Sunrise Spring Theme when battling the Sorceress. haha

Agreed. Even if they use the Spike’s Arena theme instead of the GH theme, it’ll still be better than Sunrise Spring.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#4 Posted: 07:43:32 27/07/2018
Spyro the Dragon: Artisans, Peace Keepers, Dr. Shemp, Magic Crafters, Alpine Ridge, Wizard Peak, Tree Tops, Misty Bog, Metalhead, Dream Weavers, Lofty Castle, Gnorc Cove, Gnasty Gnorc, Gnasty’s Loot.
Gateway to Glimmer: Glimmer, Sunny Beach, Crush’s Dungeon, Zephyr, Scorch, Magma Cone, Gulp’s Overlook, Mystic Marsh, Metropolis, Ripto’s Arena, Dragon Shores.
Year of the Dragon: Sunrise Spring, Seashell Shore, Molten Crater, Buzz’s Dungeon, Midday Gardens, Sgt. Byrd’s Base, Spooky Swamp, Spike’s Arena, Lost Fleet, Charmed Ridge, Bentley’s Outpost, Scorch’s Pit, Midnight Mountain, Desert Ruins, Agent 9’s Lab, Sorceress’ Lair, Sparx Realms.

Had to leave out many levels for the third game because of the repeated tracks, and while I hope they will keep the regional differences I’m also keeping my fingers crossed for each level to have a unique track.
I think it’s possible with Copeland’s help.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
NSane Bandicoot Emerald Sparx Gems: 3112
#5 Posted: 23:10:59 28/07/2018
Sunny Beach, Fireworks Factory, Evening Lake, Beast Makers Home, Scorch.
---
Kickstart my Heart
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#6 Posted: 23:27:35 28/07/2018
Quote: alicecarp
Quote: SpyroxCynder

Agreed. Even if they use the Spike’s Arena theme instead of the GH theme, it’ll still be better than Sunrise Spring.

I suppose so, yeah, but I want that GH theme. It's there... it was supposed to be in the base game but was lost due to time constraints. I'd be disappointed if the GH themes aren't in the game.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#7 Posted: 06:33:23 29/07/2018 | Topic Creator
^Same here. It bothers me that three of the levels in Midnight Mountain shared music with Sunrise Spring levels.

I know I said this before, but I also hope that High Caves will have its PAL version theme. It’ll be less redundant than having a slow version of the Treetops theme.
C1nder Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10045
#8 Posted: 07:24:00 29/07/2018
Cloud Temples, Magma Cone, Molten Crater, Buzz's Dungeon, Frozen Alters, Spooky Swamp, and Fireworks Factory are probably the ones I'm most looking forward to
Omikron Dragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2227
#9 Posted: 00:46:06 25/08/2018
Remastered version of all hub worlds tracks from Spyro 2.
---
"Life is one long process of getting tired."- Samuel Butler
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8506
#10 Posted: 00:59:07 26/08/2018
Quote: Omikron Dragon
Remastered version of all hub worlds tracks from Spyro 2.

Honestly I don't see those being any different, as they were just samples on the PS1 and TFB has access to those samples.
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#11 Posted: 21:10:10 14/09/2018
I want to hear all the new music but these are the ones I'm absolutely most excited for: Frozen Altars, Midnight Mountain, Seashell Shore, Desert Ruins, Summer Forest, Dream Weavers, Lofty Castle, Crystal Islands, Winter Tundra, and Icy Peak.
We've already heard a bit of Dark Passage, Sunrise Spring, Sunny Villa and Cloud Spires because I would have added them too pfft.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Beemo Gold Sparx Gems: 2828
#12 Posted: 03:44:12 15/09/2018
The new theme.
---
I hate this name and I want to change it.
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9212
#13 Posted: 21:29:36 15/09/2018
Quote: Beemo
The new theme.

That's the one theme that I'm really interested to hear, since it's going to be like a remix of all the Spyro music all in one. I think in the panel, Stewart Copeland said that it was something like 10 minutes long.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
Duke Spike Yellow Sparx Gems: 1669
#14 Posted: 14:27:23 16/09/2018
Charmed Ridge.

Nuff said.
---
Off to be a Globetrotter somewhere else...
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#15 Posted: 21:40:18 03/10/2018
-Evening Lake
-Midnight Mountain
-Bamboo Terrace
-All 3 RR/GtG homeworlds
-RR final boss music
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#16 Posted: 01:43:45 04/10/2018
-Artisans
-Dream Weavers

-Glimmer
-Summer Forest
-Autumn Plains
-Shady Oasis
-Scorch
-Winter Tundra
-Ripto

-Midday Gardens
-FIREWORKS FACTORY (most excited about this one smilie smilie )
-Spike's Arena
-Sorceress' Lair
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#17 Posted: 05:55:47 21/10/2018
Lofty Castle for sure.
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Queen_Cynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1694
#18 Posted: 21:07:30 21/10/2018
I’m excited to hear all of it, but I think Lofty Castle is the one I’m most interested in since that was always my fave OST from the first three... I think I’m excited about all of the Dream Weaver music, it was always my favorite lol. Although with its fame I’m also super curious about Wizard Peak. And the main theme!
---
I know my username says Queen but I’m a guy I’m just gay : (
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me