Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Legend Spyro Vs Eon Elite Skylander Spyro
Page 1 of 1
Legend Spyro Vs Eon Elite Skylander Spyro [CLOSED]
Arnold Jackson Blue Sparx Gems: 542
#1 Posted: 22:24:32 24/07/2018 | Topic Creator
Guys, Before you post comment. Have you notice/see this post at below is from section NONSENSE? If you notice this post at below similar question from Section NONSENSE. I created a new Topic at this section forum and I copied those text from edit then paste at this section forum. PLEASE MODERATOR AND MEMBERS. DON'T DELETE THIS POST WITHOUT ASK ME. IF YOU BELIEVE THIS POST IS OFF-TOPIC, Just ask me immediately instead report for delete this my post topic. I will make decision and I did not post st****.

Hey, Guys! smilie Today, I am gonna to Say Debate Fighting Showdown Character Is Legend Spyro Vs Skylander Elite Skylander Spyro! WHO WILL WIN FOR THOSE VERSION OF DRAGONS? Let's get going to. IT'S GOING TO BE EPIC FIGHTING DRAGONS!
[User Posted Image]

Here's Ability:

The Legend of spyro abilities :

Fire
Electricity
Ice
Earth
Aether
Dragon Time
Elemental Fury
Melee Combat
Aerial Combat
Horn Dive
Tail Strike
Flight

Elite Skylander Spyro ability :

Fire Breath
Horn Charge
Dragon Flight
Triple Shot
Fire Shield

Here Rules In Fighting Full potential: Composite Game Series And No Outside Help!
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#2 Posted: 00:58:52 25/07/2018
Would this not be fitting more for the General section instead of here?

Plus Legend-Spyro is pretty obvious.

And no offense, but I would not recommend saying about you have the rules for making this topic. It doesn't usually go well to make such claims in regards to authority. Not to mention it's unnecessary ... just make the topic, no need to say stuff about the mods having to ask your permission first for deletion.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#3 Posted: 06:09:33 25/07/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: theuone

And no offense, but I would not recommend saying about you have the rules for making this topic. It doesn't usually go well to make such claims in regards to authority. Not to mention it's unnecessary ... just make the topic, no need to say stuff about the mods having to ask your permission first for deletion.

That's why you deleted my topic question? I am not claim regard of authority. I just want to see member post comment say And I will reply if indeed. I want See those people post comment optional and option. SOMEONE DELETED MY TOPIC QUESTION IN GENERAL DISCUSSION. I am just posted battle Spyro version in showdown. And That's it to see those people post comment.
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#4 Posted: 10:25:54 25/07/2018
Quote: Arnold Jackson

That's why you deleted my topic question? I am not claim regard of authority. I just want to see member post comment say And I will reply if indeed. I want See those people post comment optional and option. SOMEONE DELETED MY TOPIC QUESTION IN GENERAL DISCUSSION. I am just posted battle Spyro version in showdown. And That's it to see those people post comment.

Dude ... I can't delete anything, only the Hunters and Dark can, and if they did so, it was probably for a good reason. I'm only saying you don't need such a message; if this topic is fine, then it can't get deleted.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#5 Posted: 09:44:31 28/07/2018 | Topic Creator

Dude ... I can't delete anything, only the Hunters and Dark can, and if they did so, it was probably for a good reason. I'm only saying you don't need such a message; if this topic is fine, then it can't get deleted.

I HOPE YOU DON'T LIE TO ME!
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#6 Posted: 07:22:59 29/07/2018
Not again. For the last time, Legend Spyro.
#7 Posted: 08:30:49 05/10/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: Ice Dragoness
Not again. For the last time, Legend Spyro.

Have you mention post comment debate Legend Spyro?
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#8 Posted: 15:43:14 05/10/2018
legend spyro is a legend
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#9 Posted: 06:19:42 06/10/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: Jaggedstar
legend spyro is a legend

What about Skylander Spyro in the academy series?
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#10 Posted: 17:29:09 06/10/2018
legend spyro is a legend

he looks ugly and i've only ever played 10 seconds of Giants
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#11 Posted: 00:01:18 07/10/2018 | Topic Creator
legend spyro is a legend

he looks ugly and i've only ever played 10 seconds of Giants

I SAID SKYLANDER ACADEMY, NOT SKYLANDER GIANTS! You answer bother with skylander Giant. eh, By the way, What kind Skylander Spyro looks ugly?
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#12 Posted: 05:42:36 08/10/2018
I don't need your permission to do this, I'm a mod. You are posting multiple things in the same section. I'm going to close this regardless of what you say because it is spam. smilie
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me