Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > What is it that you love about Spyro?
Page 1 of 1
What is it that you love about Spyro?
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7699
#1 Posted: 08:37:26 14/07/2018 | Topic Creator
I can't be bothered to answer my own question rn but you can
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#2 Posted: 13:38:32 14/07/2018
Pretty much what FedUpWolf said.

Also, I really enjoy how the game plays, and love the platforming, collecting, solving puzzles, Spyro has a nice mixture of variety of gameplay with so any different levels and environments. And it gives you big amounts of satisfaction when you complete a difficult challenge to be rewarded with treasure, orbs, or eggs.

Only downside to the Spyro games, is that the story was never really all that great, in all 3 games, the story is the most basic, but I don't really see that as a major problem considering how fun the games are to play.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:39:43 14/07/2018 by SuperSpyroFan
Paracosm Red Sparx Gems: 96
#3 Posted: 23:08:38 07/09/2018
The soundtrack, especially for most of the Spyro 2 levels.
Beemo Gold Sparx Gems: 2828
#4 Posted: 20:25:22 08/09/2018
The games are really fun to play.
---
I hate this name and I want to change it.
Dreamweaver Blue Sparx Gems: 810
#5 Posted: 23:39:00 06/10/2018
Spyro and the world in which he exists stoked my imagination from a super early age. I also love games where you can explore and collect, and the diversity of the levels across the Spyro games made doing that so much more enjoyable.

Quote: SuperSpyroFan
Only downside to the Spyro games, is that the story was never really all that great, in all 3 games, the story is the most basic, but I don't really see that as a major problem considering how fun the games are to play.

This too. Wish I could say the same for the Legend trilogy.

Quote: Paracosm
The soundtrack, especially for most of the Spyro 2 levels.

Copeland forever!
Queen_Cynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1694
#6 Posted: 01:03:17 14/10/2018
It’s largely a nostalgia factor for me. I grew up with him (literally, his birthday and mine are the same year lol). The first Spyro was one of the first video games I ever played and I hold the whole series very dear to my heart. I loved dragons as a kid (I still do), and I love platformers, I find the games genuinely fun even now and the characters are great. Not to mention the music! At this point Spyro has been such a big part of my life from so early on I feel like I’ll love him forever smilie
---
I know my username says Queen but I’m a guy I’m just gay : (
#7 Posted: 05:36:55 14/10/2018
Because Spyro is a good boy.
---
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#8 Posted: 01:13:37 27/10/2018
I love dragons, so there's that to start with, and I really love the characters and the gameplay. Really fond of platformers, so yeah.
#9 Posted: 16:35:05 27/10/2018
Quote: IsisStormDragon
I love dragons, so there's that to start with, and I really love the characters and the gameplay. Really fond of platformers, so yeah.

And you like good boys as well, don't you? And Spyro is one of those good boys.

smilie
---
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#10 Posted: 01:45:58 17/12/2018
Spyro is one of those rare at games that has such a diverse and likeable roster of characters that actually rival the villains as far as diversity goes. The stories and character personalities Mina eat all that special, but they are straightforward and not too complex. As far as the games go, I used to love playing spiral when I was a kid, and I replayed the original Spyro about a month ago. I honestly have to say, the game is still fine. I even bought the original version of the second game recently, and while I light the first one a little bit more, the second one is pretty well. As far as the third game goes, I only currently on the reignited version.
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3900
#11 Posted: 17:06:22 17/12/2018
Originals: My memories of playing it as a young child. I really enjoyed it (and still do) for the creative environments.

TLOS: Also memories, this time of playing it with my dad, who I now have a terrible relationship with it. I also appreciated the darker story.

Skylanders: It's got Spyro in it.
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
WAMBurt1984 Gold Sparx Gems: 2905
#12 Posted: 23:17:08 05/01/2019
Well I really enjoyed the game I'm so into it.
---
British, Geek, Playstation player, Spyro & Sparx fan (Duo not shipping) & Rachet & Clark/Crash/Xbox hater.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me