Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
breakups SUCK.
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7713
#1 Posted: 23:39:47 12/07/2018 | Topic Creator
she's still the first thought on my mind in the morning, and often the last before i go to sleep. i can't stop thinking about her, she won't even talk to me anymore (it didn't end badly) and it's driving me crazy. insane, in fact, because i'm posting this on a purple dragon website lmao.

SO PEOPLE. POST MEMES. POST YOUR BREAKUP STORIES. MAKE ME LAUGH. MAKE ME FEEL LIKE I'M NOT ALONE. pleasesmilie
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#2 Posted: 02:09:54 13/07/2018
oh, crushes suck as well because im relating a lot to how you're describing your feelings ... i think about her for most of the day, when i wake up in the morning, before i go to sleep at night ... for awhile most of my dreams were about her ... ugh. and for the past week ive been wanting to call her but im just way too nervous to speak to her and it's sending me mad. she's just wonderful and i want to see her again but i can't reach out to her to ask skdfjfkakfggkdjdkad
i don't want to feel this way. it sucks. it's making a big impact on my life and i just want it to stop.

and im so sorry about your situation ... feelings SUCK, love SUCKS, everything SUCKS
i really do hope that you can get over her in time, but i know emotions are very unpredictable and don't act how you want them too.
ive been seeing this article around a lot, i haven't read it, but hopefully it's at least a little helpful to you?
https://psych2go.net/9-tips-to...t-over-your-ex/

MEANWHILE, have this gif that ive been laughing at for the past few hours
[User Posted Image]
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#3 Posted: 02:59:37 13/07/2018
That sucks smilie spoil yourself for a while. Depending on the circumstances, after some time apart you may be able to be friends again. Just focus on your other friends for now
#4 Posted: 04:01:49 13/07/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bolt
oh, crushes suck as well because im relating a lot to how you're describing your feelings ... i think about her for most of the day, when i wake up in the morning, before i go to sleep at night ... for awhile most of my dreams were about her ... ugh. and for the past week ive been wanting to call her but im just way too nervous to speak to her and it's sending me mad. she's just wonderful and i want to see her again but i can't reach out to her to ask skdfjfkakfggkdjdkad
i don't want to feel this way. it sucks. it's making a big impact on my life and i just want it to stop.

and im so sorry about your situation ... feelings SUCK, love SUCKS, everything SUCKS
i really do hope that you can get over her in time, but i know emotions are very unpredictable and don't act how you want them too.
ive been seeing this article around a lot, i haven't read it, but hopefully it's at least a little helpful to you?
https://psych2go.net/9-tips-to...t-over-your-ex/

MEANWHILE, have this gif that ive been laughing at for the past few hours
[User Posted Image]

at least she doesn't hate you smilie and some day I know you're gonna get the courage to talk to her! that is a nice gif tyvm

Quote: Big Green
That sucks smilie spoil yourself for a while. Depending on the circumstances, after some time apart you may be able to be friends again. Just focus on your other friends for now

I can't just be friends with her, my feelings are still too strong :'( but thanks dude <3
---
oh my god
C1nder Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10087
#5 Posted: 05:23:58 13/07/2018
I know how much it really sucks right now but only time can make you feel better. My ex broke up with me because she had a crush on another girl and it took me a month to stop thinking about her and nearly two to feel almost completely better. In the meantime talk to some good friends about it, I found that really helped me. It'll get better eventually!
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#6 Posted: 05:44:23 13/07/2018
its okay i obsessed over my first boyfriend for like 2 years after he dumped me lmaaaao. honestly for me the best way to get over someone is to replace them. works every time.
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#7 Posted: 06:20:38 13/07/2018
breakups. hehe
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#8 Posted: 06:21:06 13/07/2018
I have a friend who’s being big super petty right now and she won’t even talk to me.
Templarhunter97 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1362
#9 Posted: 10:22:50 23/07/2018
Relationships they are complicated especially when others meddle in your life
People wake up one day and they don’t feel anything for you anymore and your heart is completely shattered especially when you found out that exact day that your mother has a brain tumour and rushed into surgery while living in a hostile situation it.

I’m here if you need to talk man.
---
We work in the dark to serve the light-Nothing is true-Everything is permitted.
And i am still waiting for a sequel to bully smilie
#10 Posted: 10:49:40 23/07/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: C1nder
I know how much it really sucks right now but only time can make you feel better. My ex broke up with me because she had a crush on another girl and it took me a month to stop thinking about her and nearly two to feel almost completely better. In the meantime talk to some good friends about it, I found that really helped me. It'll get better eventually!

Holy **** that's gotta be one of the worst ways, I'm so sorry smilie

Quote: Thunderdragon14
its okay i obsessed over my first boyfriend for like 2 years after he dumped me lmaaaao. honestly for me the best way to get over someone is to replace them. works every time.

2 years aWeSoMe. hope you're all good now tho. yeah now I'm legal i'm gonna go to gay bars smilie

Quote: Mrmorrises
I have a friend who’s being big super petty right now and she won’t even talk to me.

ffs I got that too smilie hang in there buddy

Quote: Templarhunter97
Relationships they are complicated especially when others meddle in your life
People wake up one day and they don’t feel anything for you anymore and your heart is completely shattered especially when you found out that exact day that your mother has a brain tumour and rushed into surgery while living in a hostile situation it.

I’m here if you need to talk man.

that ****ing sucks, i'm so sorry. here if you need to talk, too
---
oh my god
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me