Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > The truth behind my mike wazowski topics
Page 1 of 1
The truth behind my mike wazowski topics
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#1 Posted: 15:09:36 23/06/2018 | Topic Creator
Nearly three years of planning has finally led to this, the day where I finally explain the true genius of my mike wazowski topics I've made every now and then since summer of 2015 and definitely not something i decided to come up with on a damn whim because I'm hella bored and have crippling depression and anxiety that I need to distract myself from because the true nature of the world around me is crumbling apart at the seams and the only thing keeping me from going insane are M E M E S

So let me break it down for all of you: The mike wazowski topics and subsequent sister topics are all a commentary on franchise fatigue and the ever decreasing popularity of brands in our world, continuing the downward spiral of brands and franchises and speaking miles about the lack of originality in the entire industry of entertainment and media.

As you can see by the first topic, the original mike wazowski was a shattering success, especially compared to the following topics. When it came out, people were shocked at what they had seen: No one has ever seen a topic like this before in the history of the entire internet. Everyone loved it. it was an unexpected success. Because of this, the creators realized they had created a new popular brand that they just HAD to capitalize on.

This wouldn't last long, however, as the second topic ended up doing not as well as the first. It tried so hard to call back to the first topic, and no one likes something when it's nothing but callbacks. The creators realized they had a large setback with this topic, so they decided to take a break and make sure the next one was good while the brand was still popular.

Because of this, the creators decide to capitalize on another popular part of the franchise: James P. Sullivan. While it was a spinoff, it ended up proving much more popular than the second act of mike wazowski, and as such gained a cult following from fans, realizing that while mike wazowski would still be the center of attention, James P. Sullivan would become the underground fan favorite.

Eventually, mike wazowski 3.0 would be unleashed into the world, and most would see it as a welcome return to form for the franchise. While it didn't serve the same popularity as the original mike wazowski or James P. Sullivan, most would find it fine and await the next entry in the series with more optimism.

At this time, the creators decide to try their hands at another spinoff: Randall Boggs. However, unlike James P. Sullivan, this spinoff proves to be an absolute bomb, with no one giving it the time of day, and the few people seeing it hating it. This ends up becoming the "black sheep" of the franchise, as it becomes one nobody remembers or nobody cares about.

By the time mike wazowski 4.0 is out, there's an audience of people that are starting to get tired. While mike wazowski 4.0 still turns out to be a moderate success, it comes nowhere close to what mike wazowski and James P. Sullivan were trying to accomplish.

By the time mike wazowski i don't know like 5 i think comes out, people are sick of mike wazowski. Suddenly there are subtitles added to each entry, as if to trick the audience into thinking this is a new direction, possibly even a reboot. However, it ends up failing, becoming the worst entry in the series at the time.

Eventually, the creators decide to go back to their roots and follow up the fan favorite James P. Sullivan. The follow up to the underground favorite also gains a cult following of its own, to the point where James P. Sullivan is actually considered by some to be the better series, since mike wazowski had only one big success while James P. Sullivan consistently had two back to back. The creators say they aren't making a third one, because that would stain the legacy of James P. Sullivan if they just decided to cash in on its success like what happened with mike wazowski, and will only make a third one if they decide they have a really good idea for it.

After time has passed, it is decided that mike wazowski should get a reboot. However, they can't just have one reboot: They plan out an entire franchise once again, not even knowing how the reboot will go. At release, it completely bombs, with everyone universally hating it. Despite this setback, plans for a sequel are quickly underway.

At long last, the latest entry in the mike wazowski franchise releases and so close to its predecessor this time. But at this point, mike wazowski is dead. No one cares about it anymore. Those who have seen it hate it. It's even considered worse than Randall Boggs by those who have. By this point, no one cares about the mike wazowski brand anymore. It's dead. the race to cash in on a successful franchise has hurt it in the long run, only giving it four successful topics out of all ten. And even then, only two of them are truly successful. The need to crate a franchise once again out of a brand that had already been exhausted ended up becoming its demise. Maybe one day it can make the comeback it needs, but for the time being, mike wazowski is officially over, with no one really wanting or caring for another entry.

And there you have it. The truth of my mike wazowski topics, finally unveiled. What should've become the magnum opus of monsters inc memes ended up becoming one of the most infamous and annoying periods of time. It truly speaks to the notion that not all good things last, and that we should not only cherish what was good, but always come back to what is good instead of trying to run the good into the ground with the bad. It tells us that audience expectations are not to be tampered with and should be listened to, not because it is a sign of weakness to not do exactly what you want, but a sign of strength to understand what the masses want and try to create something that not only you can be proud of, but something that can be loved by everyone around you.

Or, you know, me being the idiot I am just ran a joke into the ground that isn't funny anymore and is desperately trying to seek attention in an effort to get clarity from a group of anonymous people that have no direct impact on my life because getting clarity from people on a forum gives me a sense of accomplishment and dignity that nothing else can give me because real life is scary when you have to deal with a world and the people around you trying to bring you down which does at least make you appreciate the people around you who are supportive and trying to make the whole world a better place is a naive mindset but it's one that would actually make the world a better place but instead we as humans choose to fight rather than cooperate and it's gonna destroy us as a species but idk lmao I'm gonna go drink some choccy miilk
---
Cool cool.
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#2 Posted: 15:34:14 23/06/2018
this is the single most convolutedly gorgeous things to ever grace my entire life. thank you.
---
now its time to get funky
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#3 Posted: 17:16:23 23/06/2018
i ... i don't have the words
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#4 Posted: 17:26:46 23/06/2018
holy ****ing ****
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#5 Posted: 18:43:21 23/06/2018
So is this the gritty and philosophical reboot full of meta?
---
Bruh
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#6 Posted: 14:30:29 24/06/2018
...Oh. Amazing.
I liked the mike wazowski memes, but I’ve been far too lazy to make any memes myself...rip... X’D
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#7 Posted: 21:35:46 23/08/2018
I still think about this sometimes and to this day I believe that this is the best topic on the site.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#8 Posted: 16:24:11 24/08/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bolt
I still think about this sometimes and to this day I believe that this is the best topic on the site.

thanks, happy to know my ****posting does really well sometimes lmao
---
Cool cool.
Iblistech Platinum Sparx Gems: 5099
#9 Posted: 07:12:27 30/08/2018
Quote: ZapNorris
holy ****ing ****

Took the words right out of my mouth. I really enjoyed the Mike Wazowski memes.
---
Hail to the King, baby!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:14:32 30/08/2018 by Iblistech
#10 Posted: 14:55:23 18/02/2019 | Topic Creator
So since you "heathens" have continuously asked me(and by that I mean absolutely nobody because I'm lonely as ****) I have decided to grace you with an update on what the newer mike wazowski topics represent and no i did not just come up with this on a whim shut up dad you can't tell me what to do

so the topic BRiNG ME PICTURES OF MIKE WAZOWSKI!! is based on how most media tries to be hip and trendy with our generation. See, the studio wanted to gauge interest in mike wazowski and see if he was worth reviving again. But how did they do this? by jumping into a trend where everyone is saying "BRING ME PICTURES OF X!" Even as cringeworthy as it was, they were still able to gauge how much interest people had in mike wazowski.

this accumulates into mike wazowski: the documentary, which is based around the idea of nostalgia. While people may have had a rocky past with mike wazowski, people still look back on it with fond memories. Because of this, the studio decided to make a documentary about mike wazowski. They knew there was a niche audience that still enjoyed mike wazowski, and an even larger audience thinking "where are they now?" mike wazowski: the documentary ended up being a modest success, and is hands down the most critically acclaimed thing to come out of mike wazowski in a long, long time.

Anyways gamers that's all the time I have today now I gotta get back to playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf on my New Nintendo 3DS be sure to like comment and subscribe and subscribe to Pewdiepie and leave a comment on your favorite hobby mine if wondering why my wife left me and took the kids with her
---
Cool cool.
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#11 Posted: 03:55:37 20/02/2019
Quote: pankakesparx456
Anyways gamers that's all the time I have today now I gotta get back to playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf on my New Nintendo 3DS be sure to like comment and subscribe and subscribe to Pewdiepie and leave a comment on your favorite hobby mine if wondering why my wife left me and took the kids with her

Did you beat her up on camera during a Fortnite livestream or...
---
Bruh
#12 Posted: 19:57:53 13/07/2020 | Topic Creator
In celebration of the 5th anniversary of the original topic, the last piece of the puzzle has been put into place:

James P. Sullivan 3.0 is the finale of this 5-year artistic project of artistic integrity. James P. Sullivan 3.0 is the representation of polarization and divisiveness. While it receives nowhere near the attention of the first two, this third entry represents the polarization between the artist and the audience. We didn't need a James P. Sullivan 3.0, but the original creator thought there was one last story worth telling. People are conflicted, as it loses what made James P. Sullivan so special in the first place. Some love it, some hate it. But or better or for worse, it represents the artistic end of the mike wazowski saga.

And that's all she wrote. like and forget to subscribe and oh who am i kidding no one actually cares about this dumbass joke the real truth is that I just think mike wazowski is ****ing hot as ****
---
Cool cool.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me