Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Got a new car
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12056
#1 Posted: 09:26:27 22/06/2018 | Topic Creator
So I got a new car, a 2014 Chevy Cruze. I needed something better than my 12 year old Cobalt, and it's all I could really afford. I paid $13,000 for it from a dealership, tested it and everything seemed fine. After I picked it up and drove it to work, I get halfway before something ****s up with it. I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure there is either an issue with the transmission, or the engine. I literally had the car a few hours and find out something is wrong with it, after they told me they checked it all over, but clearly the hired someone who was blind to do so. I had the car brought back to them, after ripping them a new one on the phone. They are fixing it, like they should have before selling it to me, and letting me use a car that's worth twice the value of the car I got from them. When I get it back, they better hope nothing else is wrong with. I do feel bad for whoever answered the phone when I called the first time, I'm pretty sure I ruined their week.
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
AestheticDragon Ripto Gems: 1658
#2 Posted: 11:23:01 22/06/2018
Since this is now a communist forum, we got a new car.
wanderist Platinum Sparx Gems: 7081
#3 Posted: 16:44:43 22/06/2018
Daaamn I'm sorry, I hope it's fixed and how it should be when you get it back.
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#4 Posted: 18:44:41 23/06/2018
[User Posted Image]

-----
---
Bruh
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10163
#5 Posted: 21:29:25 23/06/2018
Stick or automatic?
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12056
#6 Posted: 11:07:14 24/06/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: Project_Unnamed
Stick or automatic?

Automatic, sadly. There was a car that was blue, same model, one year newer that was a six speed manual, but it sold literally 30 minutes before I showed up to ask about it. I died a little on the inside. This car has manual mode, but it's just not the same, but out of all the cars, it's all I could really afford with all of my debt and everything. It seems to be working fine now, but I still think it's pathetic that not even a few hours after picking it up, something goes wrong with it.
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me