Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
These people are luders [CLOSED]
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#1 Posted: 13:31:11 21/06/2018 | Topic Creator
There is so many horrible things going on in the real world now and yet some people seem more concerned about a bunch of silly movies and think they're better than professional filmmakers and Hollywood studios while ignoring the fact they've been harassing actors involved for nearly 20 years.

https://twitter.com/RMTheLastJedi

Also, this was real.

https://www.kickstarter.com/pr...f=project_link#
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#2 Posted: 13:34:17 21/06/2018
The Kickstarter is fine

But the Twitter, makes me want to walk into the ocean
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#3 Posted: 13:46:06 21/06/2018
so apparently not liking TLJ is some kind of sin now ok
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#4 Posted: 13:53:36 21/06/2018 | Topic Creator
^No but going crazy and acting like the victim after harassing an actress off social media is.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
#5 Posted: 13:54:35 21/06/2018
Quote: ZapNorris
so apparently not liking TLJ is some kind of sin now ok

Oh no, I'm fine if you don't like it, I mean if you overeact to it on THIS level, then that's a problem
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#6 Posted: 14:56:05 21/06/2018
like, yes, it's undeniable that the film could have been better. what happened to kelly marie tran was horrible.
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#7 Posted: 16:32:45 21/06/2018
oh god the last jedi was the most boring thing i have ever sat through, no wonder solo bombed
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#8 Posted: 19:21:22 21/06/2018
While I think this criticism if getting WAY out of hand, I do think Disney needs to rethink the direction they're taking this series. TLJ was really not a good movie and from what I hear Solo's a flop as well.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#9 Posted: 19:39:00 21/06/2018
Quote: Chompy-King257
While I think this criticism if getting WAY out of hand, I do think Disney needs to rethink the direction they're taking this series. TLJ was really not a good movie and from what I hear Solo's a flop as well.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
i personally liked both of them a lot
my favorites so far are rogue one, TLJ, and ESB, but to each their own as long as you arent telling actresses to kill themselves

imo the disney-era films are much more fun than anything george lucas ever did
for me anything could be better than return of the jedi
#10 Posted: 19:50:55 21/06/2018
Quote: Vespi

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
my favorites so far are rogue one, TLJ, and ESB, but to each their own as long as you arent telling actresses to kill themselves

Agreed

Although everyone acts like the Empire Strikes Back is the greatest film in the series, I honesty find it the worst in that trilogy(Can't wait to be shot!)
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#11 Posted: 19:57:06 21/06/2018
Quote: King-Pen Krazy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Agreed

Although everyone acts like the Empire Strikes Back is the greatest film in the series, I honesty find it the worst in that trilogy(Can't wait to be shot!)

imo the weakest 3 are phantom menace, AotC, and RotJ
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#12 Posted: 19:59:15 21/06/2018
I've never been a fan of the series, but I do know a few people who are and they've raised some pretty good complaints with TLJ. Obviously I can't really comment because I've never seen a SW movie in my life so I wouldn't know the full story, but from my knowledge of the series and going off of what they said, I really do have to agree with them.
HOWEVER, harassing the crew to the point that they are forced to leave Twitter is absolutely disgusting, and people who do that should never be allowed on the internet. And ffs don't blame the actors for the way the movie was written, they just play a character in the movie and have no part in the writing!

That being said, I think this is a topic more suited for Idle Chatter.
I think we should start being more proactive about putting serious topics in that board.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#13 Posted: 20:04:04 21/06/2018

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Agreed

*pulls lightsaber*
Say that again, I dare you, I double dare you!
---
Hahahahaha
#14 Posted: 20:06:17 21/06/2018
Quote: GaiaMemories

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Agreed

*pulls lightsaber*

I prefer the first movie tbh
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#15 Posted: 20:06:37 21/06/2018

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Agreed

*pulls lightsaber*

[User Posted Image]
- - -
#16 Posted: 20:55:46 21/06/2018
just a reminder this is some awful publicity stunt by disney
#17 Posted: 20:58:50 21/06/2018
Quote: Blackholes_Wolf

This is a joke, right?

Side notesmiliekinda) I was just told I was clueless for saying that Rian Johnson didn't ruin SW. Love ya internet.
---
Hahahahaha
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#18 Posted: 21:06:01 21/06/2018
disney should stop making star wars films for a while.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#19 Posted: 21:24:28 21/06/2018

This is a joke, right?

Side note:(kinda) I was just told I was clueless for saying that Rian Johnson didn't ruin SW. Love ya internet.

but he did, the whole brand has been on a downward spiral since TLJ came out

-TLJ made $700million less than TFA
-toys sales are tanking
-solo bombed so hard its caused disney to "put on hold" other star war spin off movies
#20 Posted: 21:31:15 21/06/2018
It was still the most successful movie of 2017.

Toys have been on a downward trend for years. Notice how you can still find TFA stuff on shelves?

TLJ being controversial played a part, but there were plenty of other factors that played into Solo failing.
---
Hahahahaha
#21 Posted: 21:36:21 21/06/2018

This is a joke, right?

Side notesmiliekinda) I was just told I was clueless for saying that Rian Johnson didn't ruin SW. Love ya internet.

but he did, the whole brand has been on a downward spiral since TLJ came out

-TLJ made $700million less than TFA
-toys sales are tanking
-solo bombed so hard its caused disney to "put on hold" other star war spin off movies

Several "fans" said they weren't gonna see the movie, not because of The Last Jedi, but just because they were acting like they didn't ask for it

Just sayin
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#22 Posted: 21:37:56 21/06/2018
Quote: parisruelz12
disney should stop making star wars films for a while.

disney should just stop making star wars fil-- *shot*
---
I draw stuff.
#23 Posted: 22:08:00 21/06/2018

Toys have been on a downward trend for years. Notice how you can still find TFA stuff on shelves?

TLJ being controversial played a part, but there were plenty of other factors that played into Solo failing.

ahahahahaha totally nothing to do with TLJ's negative reception, all other disney era movies have made at least a billion but once TLJ comes the next SW bombs
#24 Posted: 22:12:37 21/06/2018
does anybody find it disgusting that the media keeps attacking the hardcore fans? no wonder solo bombed so hard if this is how disney treats its fans
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:18:43 21/06/2018 by Blackholes_Wolf
#25 Posted: 22:21:36 21/06/2018

ahahahahaha totally nothing to do with TLJ's negative reception, all other disney era movies have made at least a billion but once TLJ comes the next SW bombs

Clearly you didn't read.

I admitted that TLJ controversy played a part.
---
Hahahahaha
#26 Posted: 22:22:02 21/06/2018
does anybody find it disgusting that the media keeps attacking the hardcore fans? no wonder solo bombed so hard if this is how disney treats its fans

Hmmm, I wonder why this could've happened?

https://variety.com/2018/biz/n...ent-1202830892/
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#27 Posted: 22:27:22 21/06/2018

Clearly you didn't read.

I admitted that TLJ controversy played a part.

wtf i did read it, TLJ played a huge part. Seriously imagine for a second if solo came out before TLJ
#28 Posted: 22:28:25 21/06/2018

HMMMMMMM that story breaks just as solo is bombing

HMMMMMM really makes you think
#29 Posted: 22:31:25 21/06/2018

i find it disgusting that the hardcore "fans" tell actresses to kill themselves on social media sooooo
if thats what a hardcore fan is to you then idk what to tell you
#30 Posted: 22:31:33 21/06/2018
Solo was a film with heavily troubled production, was a film people really didn't want and a film that recast one of the most iconic roles of cinema.

And you're honestly trying to claim that the KMT incident is a stunt? Really? Quick, someone get me a laughing GIF!
---
Hahahahaha
#31 Posted: 22:34:33 21/06/2018
people are allowed to criticize movies
#32 Posted: 22:35:01 21/06/2018

HMMMMMMM that story breaks just as solo is bombing

HMMMMMM really makes you think

Are you saying they.. they made it up?
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#33 Posted: 22:39:31 21/06/2018
Quote: ZapNorris
people are allowed to criticize movies

Tell me Zap, where did I or ANYONE else in this thread say they weren't?
---
Hahahahaha
#34 Posted: 22:41:22 21/06/2018
Solo was a film with heavily troubled production, was a film people really didn't want and a film that recast one of the most iconic roles of cinema.

And you're honestly trying to claim that the KMT incident is a stunt? Really? Quick, someone get me a laughing GIF!

ahaha rogue one had ton of behind the scenes issues too, literally most of the movie got reshoot. Sound familiar?

ahahaha are you seriously suggesting a multi billion company doesn't have ANY influence over social media and news sites? QUICK somebody get me a laughing webm

here let me post this https://gfycat.com/BlankDistantGoat
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:42:39 21/06/2018 by Blackholes_Wolf
#35 Posted: 22:43:51 21/06/2018

ahaha rogue one had ton of behind the scenes issues too, literally most of the movie got reshoot. Sound familiar?

ahahaha are you seriously suggesting a multi billion company doesn't have ANY influence over social media and news sites? QUICK somebody get me a laughing webm

I'm just gonna leave it at that, I'm not responding to this
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#36 Posted: 22:44:38 21/06/2018

Yeah and it didn't recast HAN FREAKING SOLO.

Oh I'm sure they do. I'm also sure that SW fans are garbage human beings that would happily drive someone offline. Especially since a hate group took credit for it.

EDIT: NO! Don't leave me alone to continue this!
---
Hahahahaha
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:47:31 21/06/2018 by GaiaMemories
#37 Posted: 22:48:32 21/06/2018

Oh I'm sure they do. I'm also sure that SW fans are garbage human beings that would happily drive someone offline. Especially since a hate group took credit for it.

EDIT: NO! Don't leave me alone to continue this!

I'm sorry, I just can't anymore

Plus I don't want to to get into trouble witht the mods(not saying the mods are bad people)
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#38 Posted: 22:48:54 21/06/2018

literal garbage human beings? ahahaha this is the true legacy of TLJ
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:51:56 21/06/2018 by Blackholes_Wolf
#39 Posted: 22:49:42 21/06/2018

I'm just gonna leave it at that, I'm not responding to this

no plz
#40 Posted: 22:54:13 21/06/2018

literal garbage human beings? ahahaha stay classy

I've seen people wish cancer upon Rian and Kathleen Kennedy. I've seen people wish there were snipers at events she was at. I've seen people make comments such as "Ching Chong I berieve Finn is friend." Towards KMT.

So tell me, what would you call them?
---
Hahahahaha
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:55:38 21/06/2018 by GaiaMemories
#41 Posted: 22:54:43 21/06/2018

I can prove that for you

if youre actually gonna defend people that harass literal children then go **** yourself
#42 Posted: 22:57:41 21/06/2018

I've seen people wish cancer upon Rian and Kathleen Kennedy. I've seen people wish there were snipers at events she was at. I've seen people make comments such as "Ching Chong I berieve Finn is friend."

wtf a fandom that has asshholes? what next? the internet?
#43 Posted: 22:59:02 21/06/2018

I've seen people wish cancer upon Rian and Kathleen Kennedy. I've seen people wish there were snipers at events she was at. I've seen people make comments such as "Ching Chong I berieve Finn is friend."

its a ****ing movie series
sorry other people have differing opinions from you
#44 Posted: 23:00:36 21/06/2018

its a ****ing movie series
sorry other people have differing opinions from you

wtf sorry i didn't like the TLJ
#45 Posted: 23:00:56 21/06/2018

I can prove that for you

if youre actually gonna defend people that harass literal children then go **** yourself

But don't you know? Those are all totally made up by Disney!
---
Hahahahaha
#46 Posted: 23:03:59 21/06/2018

Yeah, sorry, but I don't like this. Just because this happens does not make it right. We should not be excusing this behaviour just because it happens frequently.
---
I draw stuff.
#47 Posted: 23:04:14 21/06/2018

I can prove that for you

But don't you know? Those are all totally made up by Disney!

wtf where did i say that its disney lies? all i said is that disney and social media is quick to bring this up once solo started bombing
#48 Posted: 23:20:28 21/06/2018
Disney - "Lets alienate and antagonize our existing fanbase!"

Disney - "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WTF WHY IS OUR MOVIE IS BOMBING?"
#49 Posted: 23:23:14 21/06/2018
Disney - Ok, our fans have forced 2 actors who just acted in our films, maybe we should punish them

Disney - Damn, our "fans" are a bunch of crybabies, we say that they should't treat actors this way and they boycott our movie?

fixed
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#50 Posted: 23:28:41 21/06/2018
Disney - Ok, our fans have forced 2 actors who just acted in our films, maybe we should punish them

Disney - Damn, our "fans" are a bunch of crybabies, we say that they should't treat actors this way and they boycott our movie?

fixed

ahahahahaha they sure showed those crybabies!

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/m...thologyfilm.htm
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me