Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Colour Personality Quiz
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#1 Posted: 21:20:32 18/06/2018 | Topic Creator
Yes, I know I've probably been sharing too many personality quizzes lately ... but **** this one is really really good.
Take it here!
All you have to do is pick the colours that stand out to you most, in order from most appealing to least appealing. It's really quick.

You don't have to share your results if you don't want to because this one gets pretty personal ...
But I just want to say that this one got me down pat.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#2 Posted: 22:00:54 18/06/2018
it's a scam. it's telling me I want lots of sex. I don't want sex from anybody or anything at all.
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#3 Posted: 22:04:00 18/06/2018 | Topic Creator
I completely disregarded the sex part because I don't think it's relevant to me at all. X'D

are you sure you don't want lots of sex tho
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#4 Posted: 23:01:29 18/06/2018
The test didn't said a word about sex but it said I want lots of attention. What the hell.
---
Bruh
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#5 Posted: 23:23:02 18/06/2018
I just clicked blue and then the rest at random and got told I wish to live in a calm, peaceful, relaxing environment, where everyone gets along and there is a strong sense of belonging. Okay, I guess that's kinda like me.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#6 Posted: 00:28:23 19/06/2018
i think personality tests and stuff like horoscopes are very generalized. i think anybody could relate to any result they get.
[User Posted Image]
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5375
#7 Posted: 01:27:45 19/06/2018
Quote:
Your Existing Situation

"Works well with others, as long as he doesn't have to take the lead. Longs for relationships which are understanding and relatively conflict-free."

Your Stress Sources

"Looking to stand out in the crowd and wanting to keep his rank and status. His current situation is irritating him because he can't seem to find anybody out there who values the same high standards he does. He is feeling isolated and wants to give in to his carnal urges, but can't bring himself to appear weak in the eyes of others. Wants others to see his unique qualities and character but can't stand to come off as needy, so instead he has an ""I don't care"" attitude and pushing people away. He turns his back on those who criticizes his behavior, but beneath his indifference is a person who is in desperate need of approval."

Your Restrained Characteristics

Current events leave him feeling forced into compromise in order to avoid being cut off from affection or future cooperation.

He is being forced to be happiness and pleasure on hold for new due to his limiting circumstances.

Applies tough standards to his potential partner and demands an unrealistic perfection in his sex life.

"Willing to become emotionally involved because he feels isolated and alone. He tries to avoid conflict and disagreements, but his arrogance leads him to quickly take offense."

He is being forced to be happiness and pleasure on hold for new due to his limiting circumstances.

Your Desired Objective

"Looking to make a good impression and be recognized for his achievements. He has a strong need to feel appreciated and look up to. He is very sensitive and will be hurt if he is rejected, unnoticed, or not given adequate acknowledgement."

Your Actual Problem

"Has been disappointed and let down, believes it is pointless to come up with new goals as they will most likely disappoint as well. Needs to be recognized and respected, but is worried about the future. Reacts by avoiding situations where he will be criticizes or others will attempt to influence him. Tries to take charge of the situation by controlling the details and strengthen his position. "

Your Actual Problem #2

"Needs to be viewed and respected as an outstanding individual, in order to build his self-esteem and self-worth. Resists any type of weakness and sets high standards for himself."

Wow. I never thought colours would give such an accurate depiction of me. Don’t know what I’ve been disappointed by though.
---
Soon.
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8318
#8 Posted: 01:34:44 19/06/2018
Most of what it said for me was pretty accurate. I'm not gonna post the whole thing here though.
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#9 Posted: 02:20:16 19/06/2018
Quote: Bolt

are you sure you don't want lots of sex tho

[User Posted Image]
#10 Posted: 02:22:51 19/06/2018
Yeah... That was almost completely wrong.
---
I probably won't be back for like a year.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#11 Posted: 12:42:59 19/06/2018
... yeah, this was actually scarily accurate for me. And I'm sorta color blind, so I couldn't tell the difference between a few of the squares. <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#12 Posted: 00:10:13 20/06/2018
Quote:
Your Existing Situation
"Creative and emotional, looking for ways to further expand those qualities. Looking for a partner who enjoys the same activities. Seeking adventure and new and unusual activities."

Your Stress Sources
"Feels empty and isolated from others and wishes to overcome this feeling. Believes life has more to offer her than what she was experienced thus far, and doesn't want to miss out on anything. she purses all her goals and dreams, fearful that any missed opportunity will cause her to miss out on even more. Quickly becomes an expert in any field she pursues and can sometimes come off as overbearing and nosy."

Your Restrained Characteristics
Current events leave her feeling forced into compromise in order to avoid being cut off from affection or future cooperation.

"Finds satisfaction in sexual activity, but is emotionally detached which prevents her from becoming too involved."

Giving more than she is getting back and feels misunderstood and unappreciated. Feels she is being forced into compromising and even her close relationships leave her feeling emotional distant.

Is feeling emotionally drained from stressful and tense situations. she is in need of peace and quiet in order to overcome her lack of energy and may become irritable if she does not recover.

"She is able to find satisfaction through sexual activity, but can be restless and emotionally distant so she never really gets too involved with others."

Your Desired Objective
"Wants interesting and exciting things to happen in her life. She is able to make others like her, because of her genuine concern for them. She is charming and open and makes friends easily. She can have an over-active imagination, which leads her to fantasize and daydream."

Your Actual Problem
Fears others will try to hold her back from achieving her goals and the things she wants. Puts on the charm and can be manipulative towards others hoping she can get them to do as she wishes and making it easier for her to reach her own goals.

Your Actual Problem #2

Longs the freedom to make her own decisions and plans without the criticism and restrictions of others. Uses her charm to deal with others and get what she wants.

[User Posted Image]

There are some minor details that are incorrect, such as me purposefully manipulating people. I do everything in my power to not manipulate people, to the point where I'm sort of a doormat. Although I do use charm to further myself because that's just simple networking that I was taught.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#13 Posted: 01:14:22 20/06/2018
lmao as soon as it said i need to feel superior and dominant (or "dominate" as it incorrectly said) i knew it was completely inaccurate
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#14 Posted: 04:28:17 21/06/2018
i don’t like it because it told me i give up on hopes because im afraid they’ll leave me disappointed, and that’s actually really true
---
now its time to get funky
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12132
#15 Posted: 16:26:09 21/06/2018
it says i long for independence and loving, harmonious relationships
so like all of humanity i guess
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me