Forum

Poll

Favourite Year of the Dragon boss?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
darkSpyro Memories
Bolt Platinum Sparx Gems: 5304
#1 Posted: 20:24:12 15/06/2018 | Topic Creator
Just share memories you've had with the site, or with the people on it! Can be a tiny little thought, or a loooong story!

- - -

One thing I haven't been able to get off my mind lately is that Thunderdragon14 and I used to talk on an old website called Xat when we were like, twelve or thirteen years old ... and one time she threatened to come to Australia and stab my step-dad ... my parents saw it ... and banned me from ever talking to her again ...
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
DeathOfADream Yellow Sparx Gems: 1037
#2 Posted: 20:30:15 15/06/2018
Imagine being a grown man and being terrified of a 13 year old on the internet.

I think the best memory of mine would have to be every dS singles bar thread in history. Shame it seems to be a dead trend now, those threads were so nostalgic.
---
”You say I shouldn't think about my life,
‘Cause once I finally hit the ground,
Who's gonna drag me into the light?”
TheFlyingSeal Platinum Sparx Gems: 6021
#3 Posted: 20:44:19 15/06/2018
I remember that one time where this user and his gang of edgy hackers tried to hack and get the IPs of all the DS users that made fun of him. I was scared and worried, because a majority of those users were my friends, so I made a whole skype group and told everyone to join it so that way we could all protect each other and spread info around about keeping safe from the edgy hackers.

One of my friends, who was a former user, knew a lot about coding and some hacking basics, so he told us when the edgy hacker user was online so we would all go offline during these times. I swear to god, to me, it felt like we were refugees of war who were hiding in a safe house. Eventually the edgy hacker and his gang of bad *****es stopped, because he got arrested for his hacker crimes (unrelated to DS). His girlfriend, who was also a member of DS, posted the newspaper article about it online on her DeviantArt

it was wild and i'll never forget it.
---
There's a light that shines, and it's power is mine. Though our body is weak and breakable, the spirit is indomitable!
Bolt Platinum Sparx Gems: 5304
#4 Posted: 21:03:36 15/06/2018 | Topic Creator
Um .... what the ****.
When did that happen??

I think I remember hearing about a person wanting to hack into another user's device ... it was some sort of medical device that was critical to their health, and if it was hacked by this person then it could have killed them?? Is that the same hacker??
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
TheFlyingSeal Platinum Sparx Gems: 6021
#5 Posted: 21:14:15 15/06/2018
Quote: Bolt
Um .... what the ****.
When did that happen??

I think I remember hearing about a person wanting to hack into another user's device ... it was some sort of medical device that was critical to their health, and if it was hacked by this person then it could have killed them?? Is that the same hacker??


Yep!! That was the same exact hacker, during the exact same time and it was one of the "threats" they made that they attempted but failed miserably.

As for when I....I'm not sure?? I was in middle school, so it must have happened in 2011 or 2012
---
There's a light that shines, and it's power is mine. Though our body is weak and breakable, the spirit is indomitable!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:16:49 15/06/2018 by TheFlyingSeal
wanderist Platinum Sparx Gems: 6793
#6 Posted: 21:43:37 15/06/2018
This entire freaking topic as well as all the other "fights" me and Randy had.

My silly fanfics I wrote for years and the cute little RPs Peacedragon09 and I would do both in our story topics and in PMs when we were younger. Those were fun times.

The many stupid fights I got into when I was younger.

...and many more, most involving users that aren't here anymore.
parisruelz12 Hunter Gems: 6975
#7 Posted: 21:45:26 15/06/2018
i remember when whitedragon got banned and everyone was celebrating.

oh yeah, all the religious topics between Torok, Observer and FW.


Quote: TheFlyingSeal
I remember that one time where this user and his gang of edgy hackers tried to hack and get the IPs of all the DS users that made fun of him. I was scared and worried, because a majority of those users were my friends, so I made a whole skype group and told everyone to join it so that way we could all protect each other and spread info around about keeping safe from the edgy hackers.

One of my friends, who was a former user, knew a lot about coding and some hacking basics, so he told us when the edgy hacker user was online so we would all go offline during these times. I swear to god, to me, it felt like we were refugees of war who were hiding in a safe house. Eventually the edgy hacker and his gang of bad *****es stopped, because he got arrested for his hacker crimes (unrelated to DS). His girlfriend, who was also a member of DS, posted the newspaper article about it online on her DeviantArt

it was wild and i'll never forget it.


nfkjslfndsjknfskj I remember the topics saying to "get off of darkspyro right now."
---
looks like ive got some things to do...in hd
GaiaMemories Gold Sparx Gems: 2799
#8 Posted: 23:02:27 15/06/2018
Waking up at 10 AM and seeing the Imaginators leak.

Hot Steak

The whole wedding thing with Erika.

Just talking with and getting to know people. Especially Drek.
---
Lets go! Kakugo! Go go go go go Ghost! (GO GO GO GO)
somePerson Emerald Sparx Gems: 4976
#9 Posted: 00:17:21 16/06/2018
Quote: TheFlyingSeal
I remember that one time where this user and his gang of edgy hackers tried to hack and get the IPs of all the DS users that made fun of him. I was scared and worried, because a majority of those users were my friends, so I made a whole skype group and told everyone to join it so that way we could all protect each other and spread info around about keeping safe from the edgy hackers.

One of my friends, who was a former user, knew a lot about coding and some hacking basics, so he told us when the edgy hacker user was online so we would all go offline during these times. I swear to god, to me, it felt like we were refugees of war who were hiding in a safe house. Eventually the edgy hacker and his gang of bad *****es stopped, because he got arrested for his hacker crimes (unrelated to DS). His girlfriend, who was also a member of DS, posted the newspaper article about it online on her DeviantArt

it was wild and i'll never forget it.



Irl Mr robot
Thunderdragon14 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5867
#10 Posted: 00:20:05 16/06/2018
Quote: Bolt
Just share memories you've had with the site, or with the people on it! Can be a tiny little thought, or a loooong story!

- - -

One thing I haven't been able to get off my mind lately is that Thunderdragon14 and I used to talk on an old website called Xat when we were like, twelve or thirteen years old ... and one time she threatened to come to Australia and stab my step-dad ... my parents saw it ... and banned me from ever talking to her again ...

oh my god i remember xat but I DON'T REMEMBER THAT
WHAT
OMMFMFMFMFF
xat is like vietnam flashbacks for me. our thing is still up. https://xat.com/dragite42
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#11 Posted: 06:32:17 16/06/2018
I remember when dark52 had an actual presence on the forum.

I also vaguely remember that I was always trying to be funny and memetic for most of my preteen years here. Also semi-related but my dad hated this website for making me spend less time with the family and he once had a semi-public outburst over it. In my defense, I had plenty of valid reasons to prefer online companionship and his tendency to outburst was one of them.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#12 Posted: 06:36:28 16/06/2018
the entire gnarly saga
AestheticDragon Ripto Gems: 1658
#13 Posted: 06:42:43 16/06/2018
One time I made two alt accounts and pretended like they were brothers but in reality it was just me talking to myself on two guestbooks
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#14 Posted: 06:43:36 16/06/2018
Quote: AestheticDragon
One time I made two alt accounts and pretended like they were brothers but in reality it was just me talking to myself on two guestbooks



this one's going on the tumblr
AestheticDragon Ripto Gems: 1658
#15 Posted: 06:44:22 16/06/2018
Quote: ZapNorris
Quote: AestheticDragon
One time I made two alt accounts and pretended like they were brothers but in reality it was just me talking to myself on two guestbooks



this one's going on the tumblr

I am honored
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#16 Posted: 06:48:06 16/06/2018
I once made an alt account to post an RP topic that I was too embarrassed to post on my regular account, because I was embarrassed of ALL of my bad crossover fanfic.

Or at least, that's what I ended up doing. I think I made the account at first just to mess around and occasionally stroke my own ego.
Samius Hunter Gems: 7936
#17 Posted: 10:25:52 16/06/2018
I remember starting my own fanfic when I became a Green Sparx. It seemed like a huge milestone back then.

I also remember the drama surrounding Skorpion216, spyrocynderfan7 and Prysom. That one topic I made about scf7 lying about a PM conversation with Prysom was the highlight of my mini-modding career.
---
Per aspera ad astra
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3064
#18 Posted: 15:03:50 16/06/2018
I cringe whenever I remember of my past self. Oh my, it was terrible. Good thing I've grown up out of that.
---
Play time's over!
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1895
#19 Posted: 16:36:15 16/06/2018
Quote: TheFlyingSeal
I remember that one time where this user and his gang of edgy hackers tried to hack and get the IPs of all the DS users that made fun of him. I was scared and worried, because a majority of those users were my friends, so I made a whole skype group and told everyone to join it so that way we could all protect each other and spread info around about keeping safe from the edgy hackers.

One of my friends, who was a former user, knew a lot about coding and some hacking basics, so he told us when the edgy hacker user was online so we would all go offline during these times. I swear to god, to me, it felt like we were refugees of war who were hiding in a safe house. Eventually the edgy hacker and his gang of bad *****es stopped, because he got arrested for his hacker crimes (unrelated to DS). His girlfriend, who was also a member of DS, posted the newspaper article about it online on her DeviantArt

it was wild and i'll never forget it.


This is gonna sound sad, but, I kinda want to hear more
---
the 100 posts and I'll see the emoji movie, that was how I met some of my friends on this forum
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
TheFlyingSeal Platinum Sparx Gems: 6021
#20 Posted: 17:09:01 16/06/2018
Quote: King-Pen Krazy
Quote: TheFlyingSeal
I remember that one time where this user and his gang of edgy hackers tried to hack and get the IPs of all the DS users that made fun of him. I was scared and worried, because a majority of those users were my friends, so I made a whole skype group and told everyone to join it so that way we could all protect each other and spread info around about keeping safe from the edgy hackers.

One of my friends, who was a former user, knew a lot about coding and some hacking basics, so he told us when the edgy hacker user was online so we would all go offline during these times. I swear to god, to me, it felt like we were refugees of war who were hiding in a safe house. Eventually the edgy hacker and his gang of bad *****es stopped, because he got arrested for his hacker crimes (unrelated to DS). His girlfriend, who was also a member of DS, posted the newspaper article about it online on her DeviantArt

it was wild and i'll never forget it.


This is gonna sound sad, but, I kinda want to hear more
---
the 100 posts and I'll see the emoji movie, that was how I met some of my friends on this forum


oh my god well that's gonna be a long story. It also happened, like, seven years ago, so the details are fuzzy.

I'll edit this post later with the full story if anyone else is interested. Feel free to contribute if you also remember this time, because I totally forgot about the topics we would post to tell everyone to go offline until Paris said it.
---
There's a light that shines, and it's power is mine. Though our body is weak and breakable, the spirit is indomitable!
Bolt Platinum Sparx Gems: 5304
#21 Posted: 17:24:53 16/06/2018 | Topic Creator
OH! I remember this furry user named Levi who used to PM me .. uh ... explicit videos involving people and animals. I was like, twelve at the time and didn't understand anything. And I think he sent them to quite a few other people too, because I remember it being a talking point on the forum. Levi had a boyfriend on here too, Tibs was his name. Tibs would tell me to let him know if Levi had said or sent anything lewd to me.

Edit: I do kind of remember being around at the time of the hacker ... but I wasn't very active and only saw snippets of it. I remember seeing the topics about leaving dS, and I think I joined the Skype group for a little, which may have been where I heard about them wanting to hack a user's medical device.
But yeah, sorry I'm not much help ...
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:29:09 16/06/2018 by Bolt
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#22 Posted: 17:28:35 16/06/2018
HEY that guy used to flirt with me. I always knew something was up, but he never sent me any weird videos.
Bolt Platinum Sparx Gems: 5304
#23 Posted: 17:33:00 16/06/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: BlinktheCookie
HEY that guy used to flirt with me. I always knew something was up, but he never sent me any weird videos.



Oh geez, seriously? How old was he?
He probably tried to flirt with me too, but I was like, ****ing twelve years old so it probably flew straight over my head.

Now I'm kind of scared about what he may have done after he got banned from the site ... :I
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
AestheticDragon Ripto Gems: 1658
#24 Posted: 17:33:07 16/06/2018
Was Levi the guy with the cute dog picture?
Bolt Platinum Sparx Gems: 5304
#25 Posted: 17:34:25 16/06/2018 | Topic Creator
Yeah ... I think it was a black and tan shibe or something? Or maybe that was Tibs. I don't know.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#26 Posted: 17:52:44 16/06/2018
Quote: Bolt
Quote: BlinktheCookie
HEY that guy used to flirt with me. I always knew something was up, but he never sent me any weird videos.



Oh geez, seriously? How old was he?
He probably tried to flirt with me too, but I was like, ****ing twelve years old so it probably flew straight over my head.

Now I'm kind of scared about what he may have done after he got banned from the site ... :I



If I recall, he was 17 and I was 14/15 at the time (I'm not sure what year it was). The age difference wasn't huge, but I was hella uncomfortable.
TheFlyingSeal Platinum Sparx Gems: 6021
#27 Posted: 18:03:28 16/06/2018
Quote: Bolt
Yeah ... I think it was a black and tan shibe or something? Or maybe that was Tibs. I don't know.


That was Tibs, and he was a good boy who did nothing wrong. Levi is a lewd man who liked to tell young people on this website about his sexual escapades with animals, specifically his dog.
---
There's a light that shines, and it's power is mine. Though our body is weak and breakable, the spirit is indomitable!
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 5514
#28 Posted: 18:21:15 16/06/2018
Red Thumpback

The great hacking that sent everyone into a panic

"Deal With It" avatars via Kappa

Getting gnorc'd for 2 minutes with Jaggedstar for spamming dark's GB with ban requests for each other

darkSpyro Survivor

Creating endless Hunger Games and Legend of Korra topics
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Thunderdragon14 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5867
#29 Posted: 18:47:58 16/06/2018
extremespyro lol good times good friends
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#30 Posted: 19:02:52 16/06/2018
OH GOD RED THUMPBACK I REMEMBER THAT
Bolt Platinum Sparx Gems: 5304
#31 Posted: 19:06:44 16/06/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: Thunderdragon14
extremespyro lol good times good friends



... was he the guy that we would talk to on xat? The one who was obsessed with Lola the rabbit, and wrote a script for a movie about how his self insert saved her from sexual assault?
..... And made ****ing art out of blood from his wart?

If that's the same guy, he used to voice call me and sing songs from ****ing Hunchback of Notre-Dame and Brave Little Toaster. He wanted to go on American Idol or something.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Thunderdragon14 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5867
#32 Posted: 20:01:04 16/06/2018
Quote: Bolt
Quote: Thunderdragon14
extremespyro lol good times good friends



... was he the guy that we would talk to on xat? The one who was obsessed with Lola the rabbit, and wrote a script for a movie about how his self insert saved her from sexual assault?
..... And made ****ing art out of blood from his wart?

If that's the same guy, he used to voice call me and sing songs from ****ing Hunchback of Notre-Dame and Brave Little Toaster. He wanted to go on American Idol or something.

yes that's him. porn spamming dS. he's changed a lot but we only talk every once in a while.
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
willspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4711
#33 Posted: 00:48:56 17/06/2018
ghoste
Big Green Emerald Sparx Gems: 4861
#34 Posted: 03:57:37 17/06/2018
Quote: Bolt
OH! I remember this furry user named Levi who used to PM me .. uh ... explicit videos involving people and animals. I was like, twelve at the time and didn't understand anything. And I think he sent them to quite a few other people too, because I remember it being a talking point on the forum.


I don't remember this detail about him
---
I like pro wrestling,anime girls,trains and fries.
Bolt Platinum Sparx Gems: 5304
#35 Posted: 04:45:58 17/06/2018 | Topic Creator
Please tell me I wasn't the only one who he sent the videos to ...
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
SpyroKing Platinum Sparx Gems: 6175
#36 Posted: 05:45:50 17/06/2018
Oh boy I have hella memories here, I mean my account is nearly ten years old now, but perhaps one of my favorites is a scheme I came up with that I'm pretty sure nobody except like one person ever knew about.

The setup: around 5-6 years ago I think, there was a user called vampireboy that seemed to either be a troll or not very good at English, but I think most people wrote them off as a troll. Anyways, at this time I was a full-on lurker of the forums (and still am lmao), and most of the users didn't know who I was anymore. Young me saw opportunity in this.

The plan: I created an account called werewolfgirl to hopefully trick people into thinking it was an alt of vampireboy. I posted wherever vampireboy posted, who I remember getting rather upset that people were accusing them of having werewolfgirl as their alt account. Why did I choose poor vampireboy? Probably because it was easy to come up with a contrasting username that would lead people to believe it was vampireboy's alt. But on the off chance someone figured that someone else had made the account to mess with vampireboy, nobody would suspect it was me since I was strictly a lurker at the time, and I think that's what young me had the most fun with. I remember feeling like an evil genius at the time, coming up with a plan that felt so elaborate to me.

But all good things must end, and alas, this is what happened with vampireboy and werewolfgirl. I posted as werewolfgirl in a topic that was something along the lines of "post the most embarrassing thing that's happened to you" or something like that. I had recently watched the classic movie American Pie at the time, and so thought it would be funny to post the infamous "this one time, at band camp..." line. Unfortunately, this was the final nail in werewolfgirl's coffin, as the account was banned shortly thereafter, which I had expected. I believe vampireboy was banned as well, probably under the assumption that werewolfgirl was indeed their alt.

And thus ends the saga of vampireboy and werewolfgirl. Honestly I'd be surprised if anyone remembers them since I don't think they were very memorable accounts, but that's okay. It's an interesting memory I like to look back on sometimes, plus it gave me an excuse to write this dramatic nonsense haha
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#37 Posted: 06:19:37 17/06/2018
only real bpis remember gnarly
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10019
#38 Posted: 06:30:05 17/06/2018
I remember when this forum first opened and it was like a ghost town.

Before Stuff and Nonsense, there was a board called Spam Central and it had a topic called Spyro Jokes. It was so random and they weren’t even real jokes, just made up quotes (most of which were taken from other shows) being said by Spyro characters and we used the Spyro character smilies in place of their names. Does anyone else here remember it?
---
#SobbleSquad
Metallo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4614
#39 Posted: 06:48:18 17/06/2018
When I first started taligin to Lindsey.

I remmebr her posting in my drunk topics, so I PM'd her one night to shoot the breeze.

I had no idea it'd be come what it became. she's ecverything to me


She means so damn muh to me
Samius Hunter Gems: 7936
#40 Posted: 07:32:47 17/06/2018
Quote: SpyroKing
Oh boy I have hella memories here, I mean my account is nearly ten years old now, but perhaps one of my favorites is a scheme I came up with that I'm pretty sure nobody except like one person ever knew about.

The setup: around 5-6 years ago I think, there was a user called vampireboy that seemed to either be a troll or not very good at English, but I think most people wrote them off as a troll. Anyways, at this time I was a full-on lurker of the forums (and still am lmao), and most of the users didn't know who I was anymore. Young me saw opportunity in this.

The plan: I created an account called werewolfgirl to hopefully trick people into thinking it was an alt of vampireboy. I posted wherever vampireboy posted, who I remember getting rather upset that people were accusing them of having werewolfgirl as their alt account. Why did I choose poor vampireboy? Probably because it was easy to come up with a contrasting username that would lead people to believe it was vampireboy's alt. But on the off chance someone figured that someone else had made the account to mess with vampireboy, nobody would suspect it was me since I was strictly a lurker at the time, and I think that's what young me had the most fun with. I remember feeling like an evil genius at the time, coming up with a plan that felt so elaborate to me.

But all good things must end, and alas, this is what happened with vampireboy and werewolfgirl. I posted as werewolfgirl in a topic that was something along the lines of "post the most embarrassing thing that's happened to you" or something like that. I had recently watched the classic movie American Pie at the time, and so thought it would be funny to post the infamous "this one time, at band camp..." line. Unfortunately, this was the final nail in werewolfgirl's coffin, as the account was banned shortly thereafter, which I had expected. I believe vampireboy was banned as well, probably under the assumption that werewolfgirl was indeed their alt.

And thus ends the saga of vampireboy and werewolfgirl. Honestly I'd be surprised if anyone remembers them since I don't think they were very memorable accounts, but that's okay. It's an interesting memory I like to look back on sometimes, plus it gave me an excuse to write this dramatic nonsense haha


I remember vampireboy, he used to post in people's guestbooks saying that he would *bite* them.
---
Per aspera ad astra
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#41 Posted: 07:47:27 17/06/2018
Hey Metallo's signature reminded me of something. Does anyone else remember gary?
Samius Hunter Gems: 7936
#42 Posted: 08:09:06 17/06/2018
Quote: BlinktheCookie
Hey Metallo's signature reminded me of something. Does anyone else remember gary?


Yeah? He's still around.
---
Per aspera ad astra
somePerson Emerald Sparx Gems: 4976
#43 Posted: 08:09:43 17/06/2018
i remember when i got hit by a car
parisruelz12 Hunter Gems: 6975
#44 Posted: 09:43:47 17/06/2018
I remember when spyro's kingdom got leaked or something and everyone was flipping their **** because of the spyro redesign
---
looks like ive got some things to do...in hd
ShadowMewX Platinum Sparx Gems: 5284
#45 Posted: 13:58:32 17/06/2018
The best times of my DarkSpyro life were on Chatzy. Thanks to them, I grew confident enough to have a public presence on Stuff and Nonsense, and it made me a lot happier in general that I was being recongnized. We had a ton of inside jokes...Figlett, FANCY, Bacon Shark, all the weird autocorrects...and then our Truth or Dare games occassionally bled into Stuff and Nonsense, which drove all the regular users insane, but back then, we were invincible. We didn’t care. We were all friends having a good time. I made a thread as a result of a dare that I had a crush on Gooby. Who remembers him? It’s a real shame the Chatzy is gone now, and that I’m unable to access all the old conversations I had...
I was also encouraged to join DS Survivor, which was an amazing experience. I don’t think I appreciated back then how much work went into organizing something like that, but my goodness, it was cool. Thank you for the memories of that, Seiki!
There are probably more, but from different eras of my time here, probably better reserved for another post.
---
Quote:
"Putting Skyward in a coma has given me the most amusement of this month. I think I'm going to do it."

-StormDragon21
Big Green Emerald Sparx Gems: 4861
#46 Posted: 16:07:26 17/06/2018
Quote: Bolt
Please tell me I wasn't the only one who he sent the videos to ...


I know he sent dick pics or something to other underage users but didn't know about (or forgot about) the explicit videos
---
I like pro wrestling,anime girls,trains and fries.
Thunderdragon14 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5867
#47 Posted: 16:19:05 17/06/2018
i remember being 10 and accusing ember12 of being cynder9999 (i think it was her idk) hahaha they were so upset
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 8565
#48 Posted: 16:36:54 17/06/2018
Quote: alicecarp
I remember when this forum first opened and it was like a ghost town.

Before Stuff and Nonsense, there was a board called Spam Central and it had a topic called Spyro Jokes. It was so random and they weren’t even real jokes, just made up quotes (most of which were taken from other shows) being said by Spyro characters and we used the Spyro character smilies in place of their names. Does anyone else here remember it?


Hoo boy that does sound like something stupid we did back in 2007-2008. <.<


Quote: ShadowMewX
I was also encouraged to join DS Survivor, which was an amazing experience. I don’t think I appreciated back then how much work went into organizing something like that, but my goodness, it was cool. Thank you for the memories of that, Seiki!


Okay, I'm more than a little miffed at this one. >.<
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
parisruelz12 Hunter Gems: 6975
#49 Posted: 19:22:01 17/06/2018
#ReviveSurvivor2018
---
looks like ive got some things to do...in hd
Jaggedstar Emerald Sparx Gems: 4840
#50 Posted: 21:27:15 17/06/2018
eternalspyro
dancingshower11
brightscales
hotdogandzap
purplenspyro
nibelilt
clayface
spyra artisan
jennacat4

the time me and dragoncamo got gnorc'd for 2 minutes (LITERALLY) for spamming dark's GB with stupid ****

darkripto
nigel thornberry
when diamond and platinum sparx were not a thing

the countdown for the release for the first skylanders game
day 5000

the skype group
---
hell yeah
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me