Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Resurgence of Light and Dark
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#1 Posted: 17:56:58 12/06/2018 | Topic Creator
The armies had made their peace. For once, darkSpyro was calm.
But of course, peace isn't a very interesting story.
Dark52 had been found killed. Skyhunter accused ShadowMewX, leader of the old Darkness army, of committing the crime. ShadowMewX claimed that Skyhunter accused her to hide that he killed Dark52. Users picked sides, and darkSpyro fell back into chaos.

Rules
-Don't make your character too overpowered or able to do everything. Give others a chance to shine!
-Don't control other's characters or kill/permanently alter them without permission.
-Limit of two characters
-In general, don't be a jerk. Follow darkSpyro rules, and if I miss adding a rule that should be common sense, it's not a free pass to do it.

Form
Name:
Personality:
Powers:
Army:
Other:

Army of Light
Nobody...?

Army of Darkness
Nobody...?

Notes:
-You can be on either side, or unaffiliated with either. If you are a double/triple/etc agent, post the side you are loyal to (or unaffiliated if you're just causing chaos)
-I am assuming ShadowMewX and Skyhunter will want to take back their positions in the Darkness and Light Armies (respectively). If not, then we'll find a new leader somehow.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:57:33 12/06/2018 by StormDragon21
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8067
#2 Posted: 00:43:24 13/06/2018
Awwww yeah. I’m definitely making a second character too, but only after I figure out which side needs more people!

Name: Shadmé (Username: ShadowMewX)
Appearance: Shadmé is a black-and-red-winged, adult angel in a Dark Pit cosplay. She often wears a dark cloak over it. Her hair is cut short, with the red still present. Her eyes are dark brown, but flash red when her emotions are high.
Personality: Back when she led the Darkness Army, she was a cold, calculating, intelligent leader who would stop at nothing to accomplish her goal and make her enemies squirm. Now that she’s much older and experienced, she’s been biding her time for the Darkness Army to return, and as a result, she is more desperate than ever before to return it to its former glory.
Powers: Shadmé taps into dark energy to give her new powers, such as flight, enhanced strength and manipulation of solidified darkness. However, this energy can drain her sanity. Her main weapon is a bow, the Asimi Bow, that fires dark arrows and that can split into two blades for close combat. It is silver with a red center. She also has a staff, the Dark Pit Staff, which excels in ranged combat; however, she is not as proficient in it.
Army: Army of Darkness Leader
Other: Told in first-person perspective!

Name:
Personality:
Powers:
Army:
Other:
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8923
#3 Posted: 02:02:27 13/06/2018
(Aww yes! Time to wreck some scrubs! I'm also withholding my second character till I see who needs more members.)

Name: Skyhunter
Appearance: An otherwise ordinary-looking human, tall, messy golden hair, blue eyes that tend to glow white under heavy emotion or when channeling his powers. He has gold and white-furred fox ears and tail. Usually wears a t-shirt and shorts, a fedora topping his head, socks and sandals, and a white cape.
Personality: In the time since the last excursion, Skyhunter has been living in solitude, studying and practicing the arcane arts. He's older and wiser, but with that experience comes a sort of arrogance. He fancies himself a demigod of sorts. His bitterness and contempt has stood the test time time, though, and he's now more determined to crush his foes than ever.
Powers: Skyhunter is a trickster. He's converted his body into a vessel of light energies, and channeling these energies can grant him abilities such as flight, heightened swiftness and agility, and utilization of concentrated light magic. Should he need to fight, he's armed with a pair of curved blades forged of crystal and pure silver.
Army: Leader of the Army of Light
Other: First-person mode engaged
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:12:43 13/06/2018 by Skyhunter
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me