Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Deeper Thoughts on Users: Version Whatever
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Deeper Thoughts on Users: Version Whatever
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#1 Posted: 01:53:12 28/05/2018 | Topic Creator
As title says.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#2 Posted: 02:36:17 28/05/2018
I think you’re passionate and in some respects that’s a good thing, but I think some of that passion is a bit misplaced. As the old saying goes, “it’s not that deep fam”.

You clearly care a lot about a lot of issues, but I think the lack of open-mindedness can serve as your downfall at times. You’re an alright dude with a bit of a drinking and defensiveness problem.

That being said, I have rarely ever talked to you personally. Maybe if I got to know you more I’ll change my mind. As it stands, you come across as a bit too much
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:40:33 28/05/2018 by TheToyNerd
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#3 Posted: 02:45:03 28/05/2018
Quote: Metallo
Alright, I'll start.

You're a decent enough person. However, your political views are problematic as hell (and this goes for anyone who votes Republican here really).

"Oh no, here he goes about politics," you're thinking. "Why does it matter? Why is it personal?" I'll tell you why.

Before the ACA, my family couldn't afford private insurance. We were one medical emergency away from losing everything. Before his antidepressants, my father was regularly threatening suicide. Before her blood pressure medication, my mother was on the verge of a stroke at any moment. The ACA is the only way they can afford those. And that's not even counting hypotheticals like accidents.

If you voted Republican recently, then you voted for that to be taken away from me. Which means I could come home one day to my mother stroking out on the floor and my father hanging from the ceiling by his belt. If you vote Republican, or if you voted for Trump, you're okay with that. And therefore, I cannot truly call you my friend.

And that's ignoring GOP/conservative aims for business deregulation, denying climate change, anti-LGBTQ legislation, the military industrial complex, nuclear weapons, rules of engagement, deportation....The list goes on.

I'm sorry. But that's how it is. I'm not saying the Democrats are perfect, but the Republican party is objectively wrong.

Hopefully one day you'll come around.

When the **** did she say she wanted free health care taken away?

----------

Toynerd, man, you are probably one of the best users on here, and a great friend since the beginning. I've always enjoyed your company, and the situation you are going through is very sad. Just saying, there are a lot more people who care about you than you think, I know you've probably heard that a couple thousand times, but it's true
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:48:11 28/05/2018 by King-Pen Krazy
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6323
#4 Posted: 02:45:21 28/05/2018
Quote: Metallo
Alright, I'll start.

You're a decent enough person. However, your political views are problematic as hell (and this goes for anyone who votes Republican here really).

"Oh no, here he goes about politics," you're thinking. "Why does it matter? Why is it personal?" I'll tell you why.

Before the ACA, my family couldn't afford private insurance. We were one medical emergency away from losing everything. Before his antidepressants, my father was regularly threatening suicide. Before her blood pressure medication, my mother was on the verge of a stroke at any moment. The ACA is the only way they can afford those. And that's not even counting hypotheticals like accidents.

If you voted Republican recently, then you voted for that to be taken away from me. Which means I could come home one day to my mother stroking out on the floor and my father hanging from the ceiling by his belt. If you vote Republican, or if you voted for Trump, you're okay with that. And therefore, I cannot truly call you my friend.

And that's ignoring GOP/conservative aims for business deregulation, denying climate change, anti-LGBTQ legislation, the military industrial complex, nuclear weapons, rules of engagement, deportation....The list goes on.

I'm sorry. But that's how it is. I'm not saying the Democrats are perfect, but the Republican party is objectively wrong.

Hopefully one day you'll come around.

Why are you like this? Just, the gall of you to assume Paris doesn't have loved ones or medical problems of her own. I guess republicans can't have dying relatives or medical problems now.

I'm not a republican and I can tell you firsthand that is not the case at all.
#5 Posted: 02:53:31 28/05/2018 | Topic Creator
(Just thought Id put it out there that I don’t think anyone should have their healthcare revoked, as years have gone by I lean more towards independent. Tbch I don’t want to pick a side anymore, because you get labeled. I do lean more right about a lot of things, but not completely)

Now, let’s let a sleeping dragon lie and move past metallos post. ((/skip))
---
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#6 Posted: 02:55:09 28/05/2018
@Big Green: I gained a lot of respect for you back in the zer0dch saga. I still do have that respect.

Quote: parisruelz12
(Just thought Id put it out there that I don’t think anyone should have their healthcare revoked, as years have gone by I lean more towards independent. Tbch I don’t want to pick a side anymore, because you get labeled. I do lean more right about a lot of things, but not completely)

Now, let’s let a sleeping dragon lie and move past metallos post. ((/skip))

Thank you for clarifying. I could've sworn you said you voted for Trump in a previous post. I'm sorry if that's incorrect.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:56:25 28/05/2018 by Metallo
#7 Posted: 03:04:05 28/05/2018 | Topic Creator
It’s okay. I did vote for him though, wouldn’t call myself a republican much. Right/middle is perfect.
---
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#8 Posted: 04:35:56 28/05/2018
OKAY, lets salvage this thread because it's a mess right now.

Well, Paris, I remember you from years and years ago when everyone would still hang out in the Fandom board and draw fan art and write fan fiction. I already said it in the other thread, but I remember drawing a few pictures for you and I'm very glad that you kept them and still think they look fairly decent! ;p
I always thought that you were a really cool person and I think I remember being fairly close with you? That may have just been me though because I honestly don't remember much from back then, but you were in my friends list and I didn't do that to just anybody! I left for a couple years and came back to see that you were a Hunter, and I don't think I was surprised to see that you were someone picked to help moderate the forum (I mean this in a good way lol).
Now I still think you're a really cool and great person. I like that you can ****post and have fun, while still maintaining a cool head when drama flairs up. I also think that you may beat yourself up a little too much because I honestly don't think that anything you say is in any way bad? I mean, I may not see the actual context, but nothing you've said has ever struck me as bad or annoying or anything like that. I also really respect you for being able to put up with a demanding customer service job (especially after hearing what goes on in there ... geez), study, and still manage to pick up art every so often. You're a real great person and I really enjoy having you around the forums. Hope things turn out for you. ;;

... also I want you to punch the people in the quiet study area for me one day. I hate when people do that ****.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#9 Posted: 06:16:01 28/05/2018
i highly admire your art skills. you're very nice and encouraging (especially on the discord), and i thank you for that.
#10 Posted: 08:26:06 28/05/2018
Oh Zap, I really do like you ... but I just wish that you could stop being so pessimistic. I feel for you a lot, and it makes me wonder if there's anything going on that would make you have such a negative outlook on everything. And I feel bad because it seems like everyone on the forum dislikes most of what you have to say. I don't know if that's how it actually is, or if you feel that way too ... but it's the vibe I get. Anyway. I would just like to let you know that I personally don't hate you or anything like that, I actually think you're a pretty cool person. I just hope that one day you can be happy. Well, I don't know, you might be okay now, but your posts don't really seem like it and that makes me sad. ;;
Also, I think your art and character designs are really nice and I enjoy seeing them on the discord. Your binturong character is my absolute fav, and I love how a lot of your art reminds me of NITW. You've got a pretty interesting style happening, and I can't wait to see how it develops and improves!
---
I draw stuff.
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8179
#11 Posted: 09:02:40 28/05/2018
I highly admire your art and seeing you post more often (I guess the remakes revived you much like they plan to revive the classics in a sense) you seem extra chill. Like hell you can disagree and be 100% a okay with that. That is a thing that I think is rare af to see on this forum.

Though I would like actually talk to ya more, I just absolutely not sure on which subject to talk about or how to convo around you yet.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#12 Posted: 13:47:22 28/05/2018
Henlo, Trix! I love your enthusiasm for otters and owls, they're both wonderful animals. Although, maybe it's just me, but I do feel as if you've been less active, on here and the discord, which is disappointing because you're a joy to interact with. Maybe that'll change over the summer once school's out? Hopefully so, this website is rather quiet with less users on here and we gotta make sure to make S&N active again! Regardless, you're one of the many users I enjoy here and I'm glad you're a member of this community.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8512
#13 Posted: 13:55:10 28/05/2018
HIHD, honestly, it has been such a pleasure to get to know you.

Not only are you a really sweet and funny guy, but there are a lot of layers to you that are just so interesting to get to know. I've admired you for a long time, because you have a similar philosophy that I do where we treat everyone with kindness. Even if we don't particularly like a person, we do our best to be civil where we can. Something like that on this site is hard to find, and I'm really happy that you're recognized for your kindness. It shows that it's valued here, because kindness in general needs to be.

I hope we can continue to talk often, because I really enjoy talking to you! You have such interesting things to say and perspectives too. I also hope we can become closer as friends too.

10/10 would friend again.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:00:15 28/05/2018 by TheFlyingSeal
#14 Posted: 14:04:15 28/05/2018
You’re a really kind and gentle friend to me. I feel like I haven’t been the best at reciprocating the amount of care you give towards me and my plights. I just want to say thank you for being there for me and being the catalyst for my self help journey. You mean the world to me, Erica!
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#15 Posted: 14:45:17 28/05/2018
Since you first joined the site, you've always been one of my best friends on here. I've always looked forward to talking with you. Not to mention that you're so creative and always have really interesting ideas. Keep holding on to those, and I'm certain that one day you'll make it.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
#16 Posted: 13:47:02 03/06/2018
CHOMPYKING!

You're just a swell guy. Always in a good, kind mood. You seem to live a mellow, yet satisfying life. Maybe people would be envious of that and (If true), then I'm happy for you, because it shows in your personality. I like how out going you are on here and, like me, get along with every one rather easily. I also admire your creative writing skills, you've shown quite a talent! May you always have a happy life and also have good things happen to you. Also, you're cat is adorable!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#17 Posted: 19:15:01 03/06/2018
Hey man, I think you're a real great person and I've actually come to admire you a lot. You always seem so happy around here and I just ... don't know how you do it. Heh, you're amazing ... and I really, really, really wish that I could have your sense of optimism and good humour. I mean, you may not even feel like you do, I don't know, but you always seem to radiate with those vibes. I like how you're often so enthusiastic about everything, even when people try to bring it down. And you're always so kind and friendly towards everyone, which is such a great quality to have. Pfft, you're probably renowned as the kindest user on the forums ... But saying that, I really hope that you're doing okay in real life as well, and that you're like this outside the forums too ...
I don't know, you're pretty funny and I always enjoy seeing you around. I think you're one of those people that make the forums worth visiting.

Also, I live for your dog pictures, man. Thank you so much for sharing them as much as you do.
---
I draw stuff.
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#18 Posted: 19:52:29 03/06/2018
bolt i remember you from like...2010. i love you. ik we don't really talk anymore but you made a big impact on me when i was a little kid. back in 2010 i had no friends and i had no social interaction at all. i locked myself in a room all day. but when we became friends it was so nice because i actually had someone to talk to. you were never mean to me and you encouraged me to try and improve with my art. i know for a time i was super jealous of how good you were at art, and i still am, but you're literally a role model to me. you are such a wonderful person and your art is so stunning. i'm glad i met you in the first place and that we became friends. you influenced me so much when i was younger and when you disappeared for a couple years i did think about you a lot. i still wonder how you're doing sometimes because i know you've had to put up with a lot. i love you bolt!! so much!! you're awesome!!
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
#19 Posted: 20:36:14 03/06/2018
You’re an absolute weirdo, but I really admire that about you. You truly don’t care what anyone thinks about you and aren’t afraid at all to speak your mind, no matter how crude and “autistic” it may sound. I feel bad that I barely respond to you anymore, but that’s just because I’m a bit of an idiot and gets very intimidated by BIG personalities.

You’re a great person, wild and funny. A little too wild at times, but I certainly consider you a good friend. You’ve taught me to be a lot more loose with my attitude toward life, and I certainly can’t thank you enough for that.
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#20 Posted: 21:07:55 03/06/2018
toynerd!! my dude!! my guy!!
im so sorry i dont talk to you near enough, im just an antisocial ***** lmao
anyways, i think youre a little too hard on yourself!! i know thats kinda hypocritical but your art is really good and i promise things will get better for you!!

as for love stuff, just stick it out!! it has to happen naturally, and i know it will eventually bc youre great!!
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#21 Posted: 09:05:52 04/06/2018
Ahhh Vespi!! This is probably going to sound strange coming from me aha, but I've always thought you were an amazing and rad person who really livened up the DS community, even though I didn't know you as much as I could have. I don't think modern DS would be as great without you around <3
I also wish I got to know you more during my time here (as well as a few other people here), and honestly would still love to even now. So yeah thanks for always being a really great user. :3
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
#22 Posted: 20:20:12 04/06/2018
I know we never really spoke, but I'm sure I always thought that you were a pretty cool person! I remember you from years back, like from when we were twelve years old and the general board was still active (even though you're a few years older than me) ... and I'm pretty sure you always preferred the original games, and I thought that was funny because you had Cynder in your name!
None the less, I def think you're a really cool person these days, and it's so nice to see old users come back on the forums! Glad you came back! Your 3D artwork is absolutely stunning ... I'm jealous of your skills, even though I completely gave up on digital 3D modelling years ago ha ha. Like, wtf, your little kid's room is freaking gorgeous! All the intricate details ... ;; I'm sure you'll make great things in the film industry someday soon!! ... But, just not texturing Thor's eyepatch because (spoilers) apparently he's got a new eye now. cx And you like Warrior Cats so you're automatically awesome in my books.
I kinda wish I got to know you more because you seem like a really nice person ... but alas, I'll probably be too shy to initiate a conversation.

Just, thank you for coming back. You're awesome.
---
I draw stuff.
#23 Posted: 20:30:54 04/06/2018 | Topic Creator
Bolt!!

I remember you from way back when. smilie We used to talk so much! You're very nice and considerate. i love your art, honestly. i'm so glad you're still pursuing it because you have some serious talent! i love how you're always willing to help other people and to talk to them.
---
#24 Posted: 20:34:53 04/06/2018
We have such a weird, interpersonal relationship and it’s hard to imagine being half as willing to tough out my insecurities and **** without you. We may not have the same feelings that we did for each other during that one week anymore, but I’m still so glad that it happened.

I’m also glad that you’ve been able to call out my bull**** and allow for some deep soul searching. It hurt at the moment, and at times it still does hurt, but it was necessary.

I may not agree with you all the time or feel distant due to our vastly different personalities, but you’re an amazing, spectacular artist and a lovely friend. Keep it up.

EDIT: ASHGODLFKSH... ****! Oh, well.

Paris, I hardly know ye. I think you’re incredibly too hard on yourself and need to stop being ashamed of yourself for your political views. The political climate is scary af, but I’ve always found you reasonable, even when I disagreed overall with your views. Plus I like that you’re a more casual mod that talks to people on the forums often.

Great moves, keep it up!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:38:28 04/06/2018 by TheToyNerd
#25 Posted: 18:03:25 23/06/2018
Stop doubting yourself!! Seriously, I don't think you realise how well you're liked on this forum. We all love you, so please try to stop thinking that you're annoying and a nuisance. You're like, the complete opposite of that ( well, most of the time ;p ).
I like that you're able to open up to people and show your emotional side, it takes a lot of strength and courage to do that and I honestly admire you for it. Sometimes you can get a little too emotional, but that's okay because you're putting an active effort into bettering yourself, and you are so strong for being able to do that. And no one hates you for having a different opinion to them! It would be so boring if everyone shared the same views and liked the same thing, and I love that we are all different here.
If I'm being honest, sometimes I do feel like you're still a little too attached ... but it's okay. I'm sure you'll find someone out there for you, especially now that you'll be going to college where there will be lots of like-minded people. But don't rush it and don't stress too much about it! Things will come naturally! And you're such a sweet person, and that's something that people really appreciate and value. I'm just sorry that I'm too meek for that.
Also, you're a great artist!! Your stuff is really good and I can see that you've improved so much over the past few months, it's crazy! Your poses and anatomy are really looking fabulous and they make the characters seem so dynamic, and your facial expressions are gold. Your style is definitely suited for animation, and I honestly believe that you'll get there.
Trust me, I know it's way easier said than done, but I really do believe you need to lighten up on yourself because you are no where near as bad as you say you are.
---
I draw stuff.
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10125
#26 Posted: 18:20:02 23/06/2018
I’ve found you to be extremely compassionate user. Today, for example, you’ve shown me pleasant worry and consideration which I respect and hold valuable. You have also proven to be someone who appreciates this site’s and its community’s help and you also like to share your helpful thoughts on matters that you find important and important to your own personal convictions. And you never seem to be in fight against anyone here.

Of course if one has to point out a flaw, I think that maybe sometimes you shouldn't feel too much pressured to be liked (if that is the case sometimes). Sometimes you have to do/say the thing that you believe and know is to be right by your standards and stand up for that conviction as well. But this is just purely a speculation.

And of course since you love Spyro, you're a good person.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#27 Posted: 00:27:38 24/06/2018
easily one of the nicest, calmest users on this site. we had some great conversations about music, both from your playing and mine. i learned a few things from you, tips on how to improve. but besides the music, you are in general one of the kindest people around. you are always open to conversation and they always have something interesting to them (even if that something is that you had a few drinks lmaoo) and also how calm you are all the time makes me feel like you can sometimes be so nonchalantly sarcastic and it gives me a good amount of personal chuckles. and the fact that your signature and avatar has never changed takes a great amount of dedication, bless you project unnamed.
---
now its time to get funky
#28 Posted: 19:09:29 24/06/2018
You're an interesting user, a bit odd, but in a good way. You're harmless and laid back. I'm surprised you've returned, tbh. I only remember your username because it's unique. Apperently, you make music and from what I understand, are quite good. I remember you talking about jazz as well, and jazz is awesome. I wish you the absolute best luck when it comes to making a career out of your music, I'm sure it's great!
---
#29 Posted: 19:54:50 24/06/2018
I've known you for so long, it's almost unbelievable. I have to thank you, because without you, I would have never met the most incredible people in my life. Your idea of a little Skype group for dS users sparked such a meaningful moment in my life, and I'm not sure I would be who I am today because of your idea. Because of you.

You continue to be a supportive friend that I can talk about any subject with, and spend hours and hours together in one call with all of our friends surrounding us. Like, I honestly feel like you're the life of the party in terms of calls. If I'm in a group call, sometimes it can be hard to find a conversation to talk about, but once I know that you're actively in the call, I know I'll be there for hours. The backbone of fun!!

That being said, and I know you're aware of this, but your anger does get in the way and it can be very frustrating. One time we were having a small disagreement about something, and you considered it an argument because it went on for a while. It's something I have faith that you can change though, because you've already changed so much since I've first met you. Speaking of that change, I'm really proud of you and all of the change you've made. It's inspiring, and while you still have a lot to improve on, I'm so happy and proud of you.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:08:38 24/06/2018 by TheFlyingSeal
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8506
#30 Posted: 20:16:24 24/06/2018
Erica, you're one of the nicest people I've ever met. Just the sound of your perky voice lifts me up when I'm at my lowest points. I love your sense of humor, and you make me laugh all the time. You're also an inspiration to me in that the success you've had in your life, and I want to try to emulate that. You're attitude is one that I admire, and wish I could be as positive-sounding as you are Erica. I love you as a friend, and I hope we meet one day smilie
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:25:38 24/06/2018 by JCW555
#31 Posted: 21:57:18 24/06/2018
First of all, AHHHHHHHH THAT WAS SO SWEET!!!

Second, it's such an honor to be your friend, because you're so...I dunno how to say it, but I guess admirable is the right word? You're SUPER sweet, and you're so passionate about the things you love and you're so smart and wise!! You're such a great mod too, and it's fantastic that you're able to hold this air of authority while still being able to make THICC jokes and not have anyone question that. It's almost an art.

I wish you spoke more often in calls, because you have a lot of interesting things to say!! But I know that you're a man who speaks when being spoken to (unless something of your extreme interest pops up, like talking to Oliver for hours about 2 seconds of Spyro footage).

You're such a great person, JCW!! I'm very glad to be your friend and have you in my life.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:02:40 24/06/2018 by TheFlyingSeal
Riku-sempai Platinum Sparx Gems: 5664
#32 Posted: 12:20:48 25/06/2018
Sess, my guy.
I've known you for the longest time, there's been so many real conversations between us and honestly? I've learnt a lot from you, i'm so thankful to of known you, you've assisted me in growing up and becoming the person i am today! we've had so many laughs together and good stuff, i'm just so glad I have you in my life, you're always under such constant pressure and I know how hard things can get, but yet here you are, you're super supportive and kind to everyone and quite easy to relate and talk to about just about anything, only issue i have is that you can lose your temper, but that's all good.
---
Hesitant Captain, it's too late to turn back around. The party is waiting and leaving this earth is such a beautiful sound.
#33 Posted: 13:39:56 25/06/2018
Riku!

I just wanna say, thank you so so much. All of my life, I've been a giver. I really don't see myself in any other social role than being a giver, a Mom Friend™; a thankless job who's reward is knowing that others are happy and that you've made their day. When I was younger, I took this reward and never wanted to be thanked, but now that I'm older, I have a lot of doubts. A lot of fears that I'm never doing good enough, a lot of restless nights thinking that my friends don't actually like me and are only using me to make them feel better when they're upset.

Then I remind myself with that John Mulaney joke: "Do My Friends Hate Me? or Do I Just Need to Go to Sleep?" It makes me laugh and helps me align my thoughts, but still, I can't help but feel that sometimes.

But you? Oh my g o d. Never have I once doubted with you, because you are always sending me positive and supportive messages. I'm really happy that we're starting to talk a little more outside of the group, because it's so nice to know that I have a person I can rely on if I'm ever feeling down. Not only are you kind to me, but you're kind to everyone in the group. You greet every individual person, and ask how they're doing. That's so...good???? wholesome??? god bless.

All in all, you're just such a great guy. A great sense of humor, and a good heart that really cares about others. That's really hard to find today, and I have so much respect for it. Keep shining bright like the star you are!!
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:02:19 25/06/2018 by TheFlyingSeal
Riku-sempai Platinum Sparx Gems: 5664
#34 Posted: 15:17:40 25/06/2018
oh damn!! I got reserved!!

Where do I begin, you're absolutely right when you say you're the mom friend, you're always so kind and caring to absolutely everyone and I know without a doubt that everyone really appreciates that and loves you because of how you treat others, you're patient and sweet and a good listener, I can honestly say that you've helped me become the person that I have today from the kindness and consideration you've given, you're sorta a role model with how you treat others, seriously. You deserve more praise for how caring you are to everyone, myself included.

I can definitely agree that its been really nice to be talking more recently!!

I couldn't be prouder of how far you've come since i've first known you, you've accomplished so much and I know you'll continue to do great things in life, that's the sort of person you are!
---
Hesitant Captain, it's too late to turn back around. The party is waiting and leaving this earth is such a beautiful sound.
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#35 Posted: 17:25:40 25/06/2018
also reserved
#36 Posted: 21:55:23 25/06/2018
Vespi is here! There you are! I found youuuu!

Ah Gosh, it's good to see you back on dS, I know you have a love/hate relationship with the site, but it's good to have you here, we enjoy you so much. You're funny, kind and a joy to interact with. You're just great. Also, I'm relived to see things have at least gotten a little better for you over the past year or two, even it's just a little bit. Improvement is improvement and mush be acknowledged as such. You're got you're gf and clearly she makes you very happy, and you make her just the same. And I feel as if you matured as well (Not to say that you weren't matured beforehand), and I'm sure you'll mature even more over the years, no, decades to come, as we all do.

You've come far and I'm proud of you.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:10:57 25/06/2018 by HeyitsHotDog
#37 Posted: 22:48:53 25/06/2018 | Topic Creator
HIHD!! You're the most upbeat person on this webiste, I love how optimistic you are. I love that your humor is tame. It's a nice break from all the dirty jokes.

You're also a really good friends and you really care about most everyone!!

Keep it up, friend!!
---
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#38 Posted: 23:15:48 25/06/2018
okay so when i first got on the site you seemed a little intimidating to me. you’ve just been around a while and everyone seemed to knowledge and respect you, i felt like i couldn’t talk to you. but then the discord happened and i learned that you’re really funny and fun to talk to, whether or not you’re actively talking or just watching all our stupid antics fall into place. either way it’s really nice to see more of who you are, and i can say that im really glad i got to.
---
now its time to get funky
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:20:35 25/06/2018 by xXBeavcoonXx
Ghakimx Emerald Sparx Gems: 4064
#39 Posted: 16:35:08 03/07/2018
i have no idea who you are but i can see you're into DANK memez
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#40 Posted: 03:31:53 04/07/2018
Quote: Ghakimx
i have no idea who you are but i can see you're into DANK memez

Quote: TheJMAN184
I don't remember you sorry but hello fellow older.

That ain't too deep am I right

(Ignore me)
---
Bruh
DeathOfADream Yellow Sparx Gems: 1510
#41 Posted: 04:17:14 04/07/2018
If I remember right I always thought you were a furry. I forget if you actually are/aren’t one but I’ll admit I actually wanted to speak to you because of it, but never actually knew how to even start a conversation, cuz I’m awkward as hell smilie
---
”I am not everything you thought that I would be
But every story I have told is part of me.”
Ghakimx Emerald Sparx Gems: 4064
#42 Posted: 16:16:14 04/07/2018
any mention of furry's and i think eka's portal m8.
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#43 Posted: 18:26:38 05/07/2018
Don't know much about you, but i approve of the profile pic, she's never looked better smilie
---
^ You all know it's true
#44 Posted: 16:19:16 24/07/2018
Quote: DeathOfADream
If I remember right I always thought you were a furry. I forget if you actually are/aren’t one but I’ll admit I actually wanted to speak to you because of it, but never actually knew how to even start a conversation, cuz I’m awkward as hell smilie

Going to thought on you because the previous two people didn't no deep thoughting.

You're a sweet heart and it's good to see you back. You seem to be more mature and happier since you were last here. I'm happy to see that, as you've expressed much stress in the past. I hope that continues in your future in great ways.
---
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me