Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Video Game Confessions
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#1 Posted: 15:11:28 27/05/2018 | Topic Creator
It's simple, this topic is like its S&N counterpart, only with video games. I doubt this is needed but I thought it would be fun if we all had more blackmail material for each other! So post embarrassing things, funny things, whatever, as long as it's some sort of confession.

I'll start.

I'm horrible at Mario Kart. Like, "so bad that I'm 21 and the MK8D's auto assist made it so 50 CC CPUs dont crush me" horrible. However, I am the undisputed QUEEN of a specific course. I can do it on any speed on any settings with ease. And that's Cheese Land in MK8D. I am unbeatable on specifically Cheese Land, and I know all the ins and outs of the entire track. This sucks though, because every time I actually try to race with friends, they all agree Cheese Land sucks so we almost never play it. When we do though, I kick their asses. > : )
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#2 Posted: 15:42:04 27/05/2018
I've never 100% a game before

I know I'm a loser
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#3 Posted: 18:51:41 27/05/2018
Growing up I only ever really played Spyro and Crash, yet I still considered myself a gamer. After DotD and MoM I realised I never had any more games to play, and since then I didn't really pick up another controller. There were other games that I played, but it never felt the same ... and there are no other game franchises that interest me enough to pick them up.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#4 Posted: 19:29:18 27/05/2018
I'm too scared to finish playing Ty the Tasmanian TIger 3 because the zombie lizards thing popping out of the ground terrified me as a child and i just havent picked it up since

It's also really hard for me to try and replay/finish older games because i'll jump into like, Pokemon HeartGold and forget whats going on so i decided to restart and play but then after a while let it sit and i'll come back months later and do the same thing and it keeps going in a neverending cycle :I
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#5 Posted: 21:24:50 27/05/2018
^ I couldn't finish Ty 3 because the emulator was screwing up.
But really, that series got increasingly messed up with each new instalment. What happened to the fanasty Dreaming Time story collecting opals and thunder eggs in the outback? Why did it turn into an edgy sci-fi series?
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#6 Posted: 00:00:12 28/05/2018 | Topic Creator
I never finished Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia because I wanted Zeke but Nuibaba is too hard for me. She’s too hard for my friends too, no one can beat her. It and Radiant Dawn are the only two FE games I haven’t beaten that I own, and as a huge fan of the series, I’m honestly really disappointed in myself.

In addition, I personally think SoV has the absolute worst map design of the modern game. It wanted to be faithful to the original Gaiden, but in doing so it became a little too faithful and reincorporated the original’s questionable map design.
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12740
#7 Posted: 08:28:49 28/05/2018
I don't think I've ever finished an RPG that isn't Pokemon or Kingdom Hearts.

I've played more Theatrhythm Final Fantasy than I have an actual FF game.

I still get a bit scared when playing through the Scream TV levels in Gex: Enter the Gecko.

I didn't care for or know much about many of the Nintendo franchises besides Mario and Pokemon until I played Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I've also never heard of some of the characters such as Pit, Ice Climbers and Captain Falcon until I played that game.

There are two instances where I wanted a new console just so I can play a Spyro game; a PS2 for Enter the Dragonfly and a DS for Shadow Legacy. Reignited Trilogy is one of only three reasons I bought a PS4. The other two being N.Sane Trilogy and Kingdom Hearts 3.

On a similar note, Pokemon Colosseum and Gale of Darkness were the only reasons I wanted a Gamecube.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#8 Posted: 03:40:31 30/05/2018
i have over 1000 hours on sims 3
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me