Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
WolfQuest
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#1 Posted: 20:51:31 26/05/2018 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

Yeah, you all remember this freaking game? RPing Warrior Cats in the multiplayer servers when you were 12? Rallying together and attempting to kill a bull elk? Spending days trying to find all the human objects scattered around Slough Creek?
Well, if you didn't know, the devs are still working on this and are planning a huge rehaul of the entire game to be released later this year (hopefully, there's still no set date), as well as a completely new episode to the story where you will visit a new area (with a waterfall!!) to continue raising your pups. Also, there's a lot more new animals planned, like a toad and various ungulates, more coat colours, and furry wolves!! And by furry I mean they look fluffy in game, not anthropomorphic .... sorry to disappoint.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
wanderist Platinum Sparx Gems: 7081
#2 Posted: 21:19:10 26/05/2018
I was wondering if I was the only one on here who still cared about this game.

I remember getting on the Wolfquest website ten months ago expecting it to be about dead only to find that Episode 3 was announced and later the anniversary edition. I finally got 2.7 and it was actually really good and improved on the free Wolfquest in just about every way. Amazing how far it's come considering it was just about dead some years ago when they ran out of funding.
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#3 Posted: 06:01:09 28/05/2018 | Topic Creator
Oh yeah, I still really care about this game. I've been following the updates since they announced the anniversary edition, but only just posted it to the forums now.
I'll probably update the thread with the new videos each week?

And I agree! I got the app sometime last year, found that they were still working on the game and got pretty excited. I'm glad that they decided to make us pay for the game because otherwise the series would probably be dead now due to lack of funding.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me