Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
Infinity wars spoilers topic
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#51 Posted: 18:22:23 29/04/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: King-Pen Krazy
Quote: somePerson
I don't see how anybody can use the time stone to bring everyone back. Dr strange used his magic power stuff to use it in a place where time doesn't exist so I feel like only he could do it. but he's kinda dead so.....

One liner

Yeah, but Thanos used to time stone to bring back Vision so he could get the mind stone

Another one liner

he has the infinity gauntlet that allows him to use the stones. or at least I think that's what it does

Quip.
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#52 Posted: 18:26:33 29/04/2018
I don't see how anybody can use the time stone to bring everyone back. Dr strange used his magic power stuff to use it in a place where time doesn't exist so I feel like only he could do it. but he's kinda dead so.....

One liner

Yeah, but Thanos used to time stone to bring back Vision so he could get the mind stone

Another one liner

he has the infinity gauntlet that allows him to use the stones. or at least I think that's what it does

Quip.

Yeah

Maybe the goal of the next film is to steal the infinity gauntlet from Thanos and use it to reverse everything Thanos did

After all, it does seem like the only thing that can be done, which is perhaps what Strange meant, in all other versions of the story, Thanos kills Iron Man,
thus, when Thanos snaps his fingers, only Nebula is left, and she can't leave due to lack of ship.

And from there The remaining characters have to steal the gauntlet from Thanos and use it to reverse the events of infinity war, or reverse it to the point where Thor can kill Thanos but smashing his face in.

------
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#53 Posted: 22:48:15 29/04/2018
What's next?

Well we have Ant-Man and the Wasp coming up in July, which takes place after Civil War, but before Infinity War.

We have Captain Marvel early next year, but that takes place in the 1990s, so before anything else in the MCU.

And there's the Spider-Man and Guardians of the Galaxy sequels.

Which confirm that Spider-Man and the Guardians won't stay dead. For now

Then we have the Avengers sequel, the last one most likely. So, what now.

It seems like the next film will have some sort of time travel element to stop Thanos's plan, so perhaps they sneak away with Thanos's gauntlet and use it to reverse time to stop Thanos's plan from ever happening
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#54 Posted: 00:08:19 30/04/2018
Can't we have this is the Infinity War topic? This could easily go there.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:09:36 30/04/2018 by HeyitsHotDog
#55 Posted: 01:06:17 30/04/2018
I loved the Black Order, they are just the coolest, also their deaths are absolutely BRUTAL(Except for Corvus)

I was expecting Ebony Maw to last longer, but DAM, I won't complain about his character, he was badass, and his death of being sucked into space, wow

Obsidian was my favorite, such a badass, and he was really cool. Also his death made me scream WOAH

Midnight was an absolute badass, and really cool, her death was the most brutal, just thrown into 1,000 blades

DRAAAAAAAXXXX

You're embarassing me in front of wizards
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#56 Posted: 00:34:23 01/05/2018
cap better keep the beard in avengers 4. if he has to die then at least let him die sexy

also i figured it out

Tessaract
Hurl your daughter off a ****ing cliff
Aether
Necklace
Orb
Scepter

i'm sorry, little one
#57 Posted: 00:56:52 01/05/2018
Quote: ZapNorris
cap better keep the beard in avengers 4. if he has to die then at least let him die sexy

also i figured it out

Tessaract
Hurl your daughter off a ****ing cliff
Aether
Necklace
Orb
Scepter

i'm sorry, little one

I'd assume Heart rather than hurl

WHY IS GAMORA
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#58 Posted: 02:04:02 01/05/2018
Captain Marvel will most likely play the role that Warlock was supposed to play in Avengers 4.

Warlock will not appear until Guardians 3.

- - -
#59 Posted: 02:58:29 01/05/2018 | Topic Creator
makes sense she would considering the fact that warlock was only in a post credit scene. marvel however is gonna have a movie that will lead into infinity war 2. now how does she go to the future?

- - -
#60 Posted: 03:39:38 01/05/2018
makes sense she would considering the fact that warlock was only in a post credit scene. marvel however is gonna have a movie that will lead into infinity war 2. now how does she go to the future?

- - -

The most popular theory:

We know that the plot of her standalone film will involve her getting caught up in the Kree-Skrull War. At the end, she decides to go into space to help fight the Skrulls, and leaves Fury with a pager telling him to call her if things ever get really bad on Earth again. In the post-credits scene, that's exactly what happens.

It's also a fair bet that Mar-Vell (the original Captain Marvel and her mentor) will be affected by the snap - assuming he survives the standalone film.
#61 Posted: 04:03:17 01/05/2018
i'm not informed on the comics.. so how power is captain marvel, exactly?

you big green asshole
#62 Posted: 04:22:59 01/05/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: Metallo

- - -

The most popular theory:

We know that the plot of her standalone film will involve her getting caught up in the Kree-Skrull War. At the end, she decides to go into space to help fight the Skrulls, and leaves Fury with a pager telling him to call her if things ever get really bad on Earth again. In the post-credits scene, that's exactly what happens.

It's also a fair bet that Mar-Vell (the original Captain Marvel and her mentor) will be affected by the snap - assuming he survives the standalone film.

is mar-vell taking the mentor role? because in the comics hes been dead for a really long time so i was thinking they would kill him off like monk lady in dr strange. plus the movie takes place in the 90s so how old will she be?

0 0 0
#63 Posted: 04:53:28 01/05/2018
i'm not informed on the comics.. so how power is captain marvel, exactly?

you big green asshole

The MCU doesn't stay particularly close to the comics but Kevin Feige said she will be the most powerful hero in the MCU so far...So pretty damn powerful.

- - -

The most popular theory:

is mar-vell taking the mentor role? because in the comics hes been dead for a really long time so i was thinking they would kill him off like monk lady in dr strange. plus the movie takes place in the 90s so how old will she be?

0 0 0

Yes.

Brie Larson is currently 28, but it's very possible for Carol Danvers to be a USAF pilot with combat experience by 26-27 (which is what she would've been during filming). Not necessarily comic canon, just how the USAF works.

Motherfu
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#64 Posted: 06:02:21 01/05/2018
Not going to lie as a Loki fan I really didn't like how early and quick his death was. I knew it was happening, but I kind if wish it happened later since it seemed like it was used as a way to make the villain threatening. I just feel Loki deserved better.... That was really my only complaint about the film. Other than that I loved it and was mind blown.

Also really bloody surprised and upset that they killed off Spidey, basically the entire Guardians crew except for Rocket (ROCKET YOU HAD TO JYNX IT YA RABBIT), Dr Strange and Black Panther. Hell that hit me hard since the first two listed are my favourites. If anyone at this point still says that Tobey is the best Spidey they can fight me and I will also eat my hat. I hope their intention isn't to replace Peter with Miles now right after they just finally found the perfect Peter.

Oh and I will defend anyone downright bashing Star Lord after this. He was a jealous idiot, but doesn't deserve to be called the person that doomed half the cast when there was a lot other **** that happened.

i am steve rogers

^ this is going to be a meme isn't it
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
#65 Posted: 06:07:28 01/05/2018
Quote: DarkCynder_543
Not going to lie as a Loki fan I really didn't like how early and quick his death was. I knew it was happening, but I kind if wish it happened later since it seemed like it was used as a way to make the villain threatening. I just feel Loki deserved better.... That was really my only complaint about the film. Other than that I loved it and was mind blown.

Also really bloody surprised and upset that they killed off Spidey, basically the entire Guardians crew except for Rocket (ROCKET YOU HAD TO JYNX IT YA RABBIT), Dr Strange and Black Panther. Hell that hit me hard since the first two listed are my favourites. If anyone at this point still says that Tobey is the best Spidey they can fight me and I will also eat my hat. I hope their intention isn't to replace Peter with Miles now right after they just finally found the perfect Peter.

Oh and I will defend anyone downright bashing Star Lord after this. He was a jealous idiot, but doesn't deserve to be called the person that doomed half the cast when there was a lot other **** that happened.

i am steve rogers

You're in luck: Kevin Feige has confirmed that while Miles does exist in the MCU, there are no plans to feature him in the forseeable future (though he will appear in an animated flick outside of the MCU). Plus Tom Holland signed on for 6 movies total, including 3 Spidey films; he's only appeared in 3 so far.

While Black Panther 2 hasn't been officially confirmed, I believe Chadwick Boseman's contract is also good for one more movie after Avengers 4 (maybe two, if Civil War doesn't count), so it's a safe bet he's not permanently gone either.

- - -
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 06:11:04 01/05/2018 by Metallo
#66 Posted: 06:26:57 01/05/2018
Oh thank god. I was starting to think that the theories may be true and that a new gen for Marvel will come after Avengers 4, which I find ridiculous considering they killed of characters who only just got brought into the MCU and gained popularity, especially Black Panther with his movie only just coming out. I doubt the merch industry will want to be getting rid of their Groot and Rocket merch anytime soon ether lol. I also know that a Vol 3 for Guardians is in the works too. I know that there is a Spiderman sequel to Homecoming, but there were also theories that it would star Miles instead (also I heard a similar voice in that Vol 3 will feature a new guardians crew) so I got concerned.

i should have stayed on the bus
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:30:00 01/05/2018 by DarkCynder_543
#67 Posted: 06:32:23 01/05/2018
Oh thank god. I was starting to think that the theories may be true and that a new gen of for Marvel will come after Avengers 4, which I find ridiculous considering they killed of characters who only just got brought into the MCU and gained popularity. I doubt the merch industry will want to be getting rid of their Groot and Rocket merch anytime soon lol. I also know that a Vol 3 for Guardians is in the works too.

i should have stayed on the bus

In a way, it will be a new generation. There's a strong possibility that the OG Avengers will either die or retire at the end of Avengers 4, and who does that leave? The new guys.

The sequel to Homecoming will be the first MCU movie after Avengers 4 and it's likely that the plot will revolve around the aftermath of A4. We also know that a good bit of the film will take place in Europe, which hints at a European villain - I'm thinking Kraven the Hunter, which will be awesome if they do it right.

Also, there's no way that wasn't a Magic School Bus reference.

- - -
#68 Posted: 07:54:15 01/05/2018
Oh yeah definitely. I can see the cast that survived being the ones to ether die or retire like Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, etc basically the ones that have already told their story before Infinity War. I can especially see Tony dying and truly giving the torch to Peter.

At the same time I kind of don't want this to happen since a lot of those characters have become really well-known and started becoming the face of Marvel along with Spidey since the MCU started.... Spidey was still like the mascot Marvel, but Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, etc were like the mascots of the MCU. ;_;

I AM GROOT
---
#69 Posted: 10:53:34 01/05/2018
There is no way there is gonna be a new guardians crew

Mantis's actor is set to reprise her role in Guardians Vol.3

Dude, you're embarassing me in front of wizards
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#70 Posted: 11:06:18 01/05/2018
Ah thats actually news to me. Makes me wish we didn't know all this in advance so that we had no idea what is coming next aha. Thank god tho. Spiderman is my favorite super hero (used to be batman but has changed) so no doubt I took this hard. ;_;

Looking forward to captain marvel tho. That is hype and its about time Marvel does a female led movie.

Steve?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:09:14 01/05/2018 by DarkCynder_543
#71 Posted: 11:36:40 01/05/2018

i am steve rogers

You're in luck: Kevin Feige has confirmed that while Miles does exist in the MCU, there are no plans to feature him in the forseeable future (though he will appear in an animated flick outside of the MCU). Plus Tom Holland signed on for 6 movies total, including 3 Spidey films; he's only appeared in 3 so far.

While Black Panther 2 hasn't been officially confirmed, I believe Chadwick Boseman's contract is also good for one more movie after Avengers 4 (maybe two, if Civil War doesn't count), so it's a safe bet he's not permanently gone either.

- - -

While there are no films planned for him yet, Miles Morales, I'd assume, will show up in possibly less than 10 years. When Tom Holland is closer to his 30s, I'd think. There will no doubt he a Stark-Peter connection with Peter and Miles as well.

There is no way there is gonna be a new guardians crew

Mantis's actor is set to reprise her role in Guardians Vol.3

Dude, you're embarassing me in front of wizards

I'm pretty sure all GOTG actors have been confirmed, including Sean Gunn as Kraglin. Speaking of which, it seems Kragin might have some role in A4, as when asked on Twitter where Kraglin ones in IW, James Gunn (Yes, they're brothers) said that he doesn't want to spoil anything.

What’s the matter, have you kids never seen a spaceship before?
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#72 Posted: 16:33:09 01/05/2018
There are rumors that Star-Lord will take a backseat in GotG 3, if he shows up at all.

But no confirmation on that.

A soul for a soul.
#73 Posted: 16:56:44 01/05/2018
my theory- the og avengers will die in avengers 4. (the actors for most of them have contracts that expire after that movie anyway)

but please for the love of god let spidey and panther make it out okay. i need more black panther in my life.

come now, this is no place to die.
#74 Posted: 17:53:09 01/05/2018
There are rumors that Star-Lord will take a backseat in GotG 3, if he shows up at all.

But no confirmation on that.

A soul for a soul.

I'd doubt it. Chris Pratt knows the scipt so he's likely at least got some sort of role.

my theory- the og avengers will die in avengers 4. (the actors for most of them have contracts that expire after that movie anyway)

but please for the love of god let spidey and panther make it out okay. i need more black panther in my life.

come now, this is no place to die.

They both got confirmed sequels. They'll be fine.

I see you copied my beard!
---
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6323
#75 Posted: 19:24:42 01/05/2018
Quote: Vespi
screw you, you big green asshole

you big green asshole

i am being harrassed
#76 Posted: 19:27:08 01/05/2018
Quote: Big Green
Quote: Vespi
screw you, you big green asshole

you big green asshole

i am being harrassed

That's Zap for you

/s
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#77 Posted: 13:40:28 02/05/2018
Holy hell, where to even start:

-The opening for this movie couldn't have been more perfect. Right off the bat, with no music during the Marvel logo, the shots of the Asgardian genocide, killing off Loki and Heimdall so effortlessly, it's immediately telling the audience this is going to be different from every other MCU movie.

-Thanos may be a blessing or a curse for future MCU villains: A blessing because it seems like Marvel has finally solved their villain problem, or a curse becasue I can't see any villain in the future being better than Thanos. When you look at this movie from Thanos' perspective, it's kind of made even better: It's the hero's journey from the standpoint of the villain. Which is something that not even the best villains, like Loki, Vulture, or Killmonger, had.

-I don't think anyone touched on this yet, but the cameo from Red Skull was a REALLY pleasant surprise. There were a lot of gasps in my theater when he showed his face, I think it might've been the most unexpected thing to happen in the entire movie.

-Oh and to quickly touch on that I'm going to try seeing the movie again with a more involved crowd because aside from that and the ending my theater was surprisingly mellow, even when Tony got stabbed.

-Between this movie and Ragnarok, Thor is definitely up there with my favorite characters in the MCU now. If you ask me, he probably has the best arc in this whole film, seeing as how he's the only character going against Thanos that has nothing left to lose.

-I've never seen an audience so speechless as the one at the end of this movie. All the characters disintegrating was shocking. I started choking up when Spidey started to disappear.

-loved the post credits scene, and that tease of Captain Marvel at the very end

Here are some ideas I have that they could go with in the next avengers movie wheeeee

-This is why Captain Marvel is at the top of my most anticipated movies list now:

Obviously we know Captain Marvel is going to be in Avengers 4, but I honestly think her solo movie and Avengers 4 is going to establish her as one of the new important characters in the whole MCU, as in she's probably going to take the forefront after Avengers 4 similar to characters like Spider Man and Black Panther.

This is the first time we've seen an ending like this in the MCU. Thanos wins, only the original Avengers are left with a couple other specific characters(Which I'll get to later), and Earth, and for that matter half of the universe, is likely in chaos. So after a gargantuan event like that, of all the people that Nick Fury sends a distress signal to, it's Carol Danvers. And Kevin Feige has already stated she'll be the most powerful MCU character yet.

Between the solo movie and A4, Adam Warlock on the way, and Guardians 3 being one of the first movies to come out post-A4, I think the next arc of the MCU after A4 is going to be heavily focused on the cosmic world(or whatever that would officially be called in the comics if there is one). Captain Marvel is going to set up the next era of Marvel movies in the same way Iron Man set up the first era of Marvel movies. Iron Man began an era of superheroes on planet earth leading up to the big bad from outer space, and Captain Marvel is going to begin an era of superheroes in the galaxy/universe, leading up to who knows what(maybe the multiverse).

-The only heroes left are the original Avengers, as in all the heroes in and before the first Avengers. It's very likely that they're going to die or retire in the next film trying to undo what Thanos did, and pass down the mantle to a new wave of superheroes, such as Spidey.

-Another important thing to note: Aside from various side characters in Wakanda and Rocket(which I still haven't figured out if his survival is going to have any significance), Nebula is the only other character that survives the snap. In the comics, she's one of the only characters(to my knowledge) that can wield the Infinity Gauntlet. What she will do specifically in the movie I don't know yet, but chances are she's going to be CRUCIAL to the next film, possibly as crucial as Captain Marvel.

-I know Adam Warlock isn't set to appear until Guardians 3, but considering how much secrecy Marvel keeps with their films, I think it's still not out of the realm of possibility that he may appear in Avengers 4. Aside from Nebula, he's the only other crucial character in the films that has used the Infinity Gauntlet before, and if I'm not mistaken, he's the one that undoes everything Thanos did in the original comics. It wouldn't surprise me if he does end up having some sort of role in Avengers 4 and Marvel was misleading their audience so that they could keep that surprise. They did it with Infinity War: Hulk is in a ton of promotional material, even running in the trailer with the other characters, but in the finished movie he's only Hulk at the very beginning. We were also led to believe that Thanos only had two of the Infinity Stones from all the promotional material, which is probably why the snap was even more shocking than it initially was: Marvel was intentionally misleading us to believe Thanos doesn't get all the stones until the next movie. But he gets all of them in this movie effortlessly. Even before Infinity War, they did stuff like that to avoid spoilers: In the trailers for Thor Ragnarok, Thor doesn't have his missing eye in scenes where his eye should be missing.

I wouldn't be surprised if Adam doesn't appear in the film at all, but at the same time I won't be surprised if he ends up having a role anyways, no matter how pivotal it is.

-If Tony or Steve don't die in Avengers 4 fighting Thanos, then I think he's most definitely going to be defeated by Thor, Captain Marvel, and/or Nebula. Thor was the one that nearly finished Thanos, Captain Marvel is going to be even stronger than him, and there's the chance Nebula will use the Infinity Gauntlet just like in the comics to kill Thanos.
---
Cool cool.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:52:36 02/05/2018 by pankakesparx456
#78 Posted: 02:29:19 03/05/2018
Yeah I was very disappointed in the crowd that i went to see the movie with. I've often been told how the crowd cheered for certain characters and generally reacted to the movie a lot, but my crowd remained silent through the whole thing and only laughed at a few jokes sometimes. I would love to see it again with a more involved crowd too but don't really have anyone to go with. :')

Also I'm fairly sure Spiderman 2 is the first film released after Avengers 4, which is the start of the next phase (Captain Marvel's film is still in phase 3) and I can see Tony passing his legacy down to Peter if he dies or retires to have kids in the 4th movie. But yeah I can see Spidey, Captain Marvel, Guardians, Black Panther and Dr Strange as the leaders for phase 4, which I'm honestly really looking forward to since they are my favourites besides Thor and Loki. Also I wonder if Antman 2's post credit scene will tie into Infinity War and have his daughter fading...

And yeah Thor has definitely became a favourite of mine since Ragnarok. I like what his character has changed into and I like his new design with the short hair. I still prefer Loki, but I no longer ignore Thor like I used to.

But yeah i'm looking forward to Captain Marvel's film. Its about time Marvel made a female lead superhero movie, and I've never really cared much for Black Widow. I wonder if Spider Gwen will get anything far later into phase 4 or 5 since she has become basically a break-out character. Unfortunately most of the good female characters are DC like Wonder Women, Catwomen and Harley.

i will get that arm
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:30:10 03/05/2018 by DarkCynder_543
#79 Posted: 02:54:34 03/05/2018
Thor has become one of my all time favorite MCU characters, if not my full on favorite. Phase 3 was amazing for him. I deeply hope they keep Thor moving forward. In anyone should get more movies after a third one, it's Thor (Also the Guardians)

Ever since you started having sap, you've become a real d-bag.
---
#80 Posted: 04:54:41 03/05/2018
My crowd, myself included, absolutely died at "Get lost, Squidward." I was still chuckling about it as I walked out of the theater.

I saw it with two of my friends from D&D. I've considered DMing my first campaign in the fall and now I want to do an Infinity War-themed homebrew campaign.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:55:06 03/05/2018 by Metallo
#81 Posted: 05:13:06 03/05/2018 | Topic Creator
My crowd was pretty rowdy. They clapped when x appeared and moaned when x died. In the mid credit scene I laughed to a sea of groans. I also laughed at the ending lol
#82 Posted: 02:10:31 04/05/2018
http://www.didthanoskill.me/
#83 Posted: 02:39:11 04/05/2018 | Topic Creator
oh sweet i was spared
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11288
#84 Posted: 03:20:35 04/05/2018
I am nick fury here.

Depends to best
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#85 Posted: 03:33:36 04/05/2018
ya boi was spared
#86 Posted: 04:27:14 04/05/2018
Quote: gary
I am nick fury here.

Depends to best

you fuggin imposter you got turne to dash tond teven lie you fuecking dick

hhhhhhhh
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#87 Posted: 13:06:21 04/05/2018
I was spared. Lucky me.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
#88 Posted: 13:21:57 04/05/2018
On mobile I was spared, but on my computer I was slain.

Schrödinger's Gauntlet?
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11288
#89 Posted: 03:34:08 07/05/2018
your spared? some luck?
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#90 Posted: 05:42:41 07/05/2018
oh **** gary's getting savage

and i got spared woooo
---
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#91 Posted: 15:47:21 07/05/2018
I wasn’t spared. That’s a pain in the ash.
---
Soon.
#92 Posted: 16:55:25 07/05/2018
http://alexanderlozada.com/ias...mVyeXRoaW5nIg==
#93 Posted: 17:06:08 07/05/2018

IT HAD TO HAPPEN!

IT WAS THE ONLY WAY!!!
---
#94 Posted: 19:18:04 07/05/2018
Dunno how relevant this is (or if anyone's gonna care) but tomorrow, Fortnite is having a special edition Infinity War mode featuring Thanos as a playable character.

I just lost interest in the game but now this, and the new Battle Pass, have gotten me playing again.
---
#95 Posted: 19:36:17 07/05/2018
Quote: Chompy-King257
Dunno how relevant this is (or if anyone's gonna care) but tomorrow, Fortnite is having a special edition Infinity War mode featuring Thanos as a playable character.

I just lost interest in the game but now this, and the new Battle Pass, have gotten me playing again.

but can you kill half the people on the map??
#96 Posted: 19:41:08 07/05/2018

Imagine if you had to find the infinity stones around the map and when you find all of them, then you can kill half of them
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#97 Posted: 19:57:17 07/05/2018 | Topic Creator
honestly if they were to get the gauntlet off of thanos what could they do after? thano has been shown to be stronger. if anything why did starlord punch him with a gun?

- - -
#98 Posted: 20:01:21 07/05/2018

Imagine if you had to find the infinity stones around the map and when you find all of them, then you can kill half of them

I actually think that's what'll happen. You find them all, and it'll randomly select and instantly kill half the people on the map.
---
#99 Posted: 21:19:59 07/05/2018
They just revealed Groot's last word In Infinity War

SPOILER...
“Dad”

EARTH IS CLOSED TODAY
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#100 Posted: 21:24:27 07/05/2018
They just revealed Groot's last word In Infinity War

SPOILER...
“Dad”

EARTH IS CLOSED TODAY

Seriously? Do you have a source?
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me