Page 1 of 1
Speedway Glitch in PSP Version
Drawdler Gold Sparx Gems: 2532
#1 Posted: 10:01:21 20/04/2018 | Topic Creator
So you all know this glitch where you could permanently leave eggs locked by accident with the speedways? If you leave them before you unlock the time attack or race eggs, you'll never be able to unlock them.

Since last night I've been playing YoTD again and completing everything along the way. I was having a lot of trouble with the blue-footed booby race and took a break for dinner. Yeah, I forgot about this glitch until I triggered it again and screwed myself over... with Harbor Speedway, the last one... sigh.

It was fixed in future releases and I actually own those, but the thing is... can't exactly use them on a PSP. Is there any hope to get this egg or do I just have to use the warp code to SBR so I can play it on this file? Someone claims they had the glitch and replayed the race 40 times and got the egg on GameFAQs but I'm tired of doing it after five replays and I don't really want to keep rolling the dice.
---
you ever realise smilie can t-pose AND dab at the same time
ladala Yellow Sparx Gems: 1884
#2 Posted: 17:02:56 20/04/2018
I've heard that a way around it is to beat the race without using the red rockets (since the glitch isn't present in the first race, which does not have rockets) but I just tested it on a complete file and I didn't re-get the egg so I'm not sure.

If not, then you'll have to either start all over or use the cheat to teleport to SBR when you finish with the rest. At least it's just an egg missing - it it were gems you wouldn't be able to finish the level!
---
Thank you for releasing me!
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 5318
#3 Posted: 17:26:03 20/04/2018
The PSP version is based on the black label version unfortunately. So might as well hack a ISO of the Greatest Hits version on it.
---
Hell's Kitchen Season 18 = best season of Hell's Kitchen in awhile.
Drawdler Gold Sparx Gems: 2532
#4 Posted: 22:42:47 21/04/2018 | Topic Creator
Oh dang, ladala that hasn't worked for me. I guess I'll see how I feel about restarting it or usung the warp cheat later. And aye I've had an issue with this game miscounting gens abd forcing me to start over.
---
you ever realise smilie can t-pose AND dab at the same time
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me